Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I Will Dissolve this Rebellion... I Will Dislodge the Apostates

- for years now I have been sending you new apostles to be among you to remind you of My Law and to listen to My warnings they have been prophesying since many years now, but so very few listened .... I have sent them to remind you to apply My Law and practise kindness and compassion towards each other; I have sent them to be My Echo, reminding you, generation, to repay evil with love and to love one another, but to this day your hearts are closed and harder than ever .... you do not apply My Law nor to My requests; your hearts continue to plan evil against one another and are adamant rather than listen to My Calls that I had made known by My Spirit through My new apostles of your days ....


since you have, generation, done all these things that I abhor and you have not practised love and peace, but rebellion instead, you will receive according to your measure .... what you have harvested you shall now reap ....
Is there no word of hope for the faithful, the Abels as You call them, my Lord?
to My Abels I say: I will make My Justice known; do not be afraid; I know you by name and you know Me; always be wanting peace with all people; make sure that no one disobeys his leader so that no root of rebellion begins in him; continue in My grace and do not harden your hearts; I am your Hope and in Me be rooted; I will look after you while iniquity is rising at its peak;
I love you all, eternally; be one in My Name; - JESUS





Read more