Sunday, March 20, 2016

Prophecy: Russia will Govern the Rest of My Children In Holiness


Russia photo credit:  www.nytimes.com


My Peace I give you;
I am the Resurrection,

and resurrection shall soon take place in My daughter Russia; do not be judge of her sons and daughters so that I will not be compelled to judge you; were anyone perfect among you, you would still count for nothing in My Perfection; soon the Glory will be given to Me in its fullness and Russia will govern the rest of My children in holiness;

I, the Lord, am asking you for your prayers, your sacrifices and expiations so that all these things may lead My Russia near Me; in her wretchedness I will show My Mercy, in her weakness, My Power and My Authority, in her nothingness

all that I Am
and in her aridity I shall make Rivers flow out of her, I shall uproot in her all that is not Me and in these empty spaces, plant My Graces in her; I shall plant seeds of Love and Peace,

Source: tlig