Saturday, March 5, 2016

Events Before The Rapture & Thumb Drive for Left Behind

                                              

The blessing of Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit be with us all, dear Heartdwellers. This is a very important message tonight. It's bringing together many loose ends, things that have been floating around in my mind, unresolved questions I guess you could say. The Lord brought all these things together tonight and gave me some clarity. So, I'm going to share that with you.

My mind has been mulling over the details of dreams and messages from the last weeks and I've needed to get clarification from You, Lord.

He began, "Yes I've been listening to the musings of your heart all day long, all through the night, and not missing a thing, Clare. All the conjectures, etc. How many of them came from Me, do you suppose?"

Well, a lot I guess...

"Maybe even all of them?"

Well that's what I wanted to clarify. I don't want to ask for the portions of others, but I would like to see the entire fabric coming together, Lord.

He continued, "So many sad stories, so many tragedies. It's almost too much even for your God to handle, let alone spread around to His Bride. Sweet, Clare. I don't want to talk about the details of these events... yet, and I know you want to represent Me in clarity and put to flight things that are NOT of Me and just concocted to scare people. I wish I could say their reports are way over-exaggerated, but I'm afraid I can't. In fact, they are way worse. But let Me try and prepare you for what is coming.

"You see, these souls on this channel, many of them, are gifted with a completely laid-down life, completely given to Me, no matter what the cost. I wanted them here, because I knew some would pay a very high price to support the gathering of souls into My bosom. You have many here who are very mature and wish only to live or die for Me, according to My will.

"They have lived in this world long enough to know how very worthless it is and they are ready to graduate. But in their hearts, they want to take others with them and these opportunities to die with the masses of sinners and unsaved, is their way of thanking Me for My sacrifice on the Cross.

"Oh, this is not understood very well on Earth, but before they were born there was indeed an agreement that someday they would give their lives for Me. This was their free will offering, Clare. I did not force this upon anyone. But I did inform them and they did consent. You see, My Bride will be united with Me in life and in death. This was not an easy decision to make, but from their perspective in Heaven it was the most wonderful thing they could do for Me.

"No one likes pain or suffering, but even these things seemed insignificant to them at the time. Yet, I will spare them much and as you have surmised, repentance en mass will break out immediately after these events. I had inferred that to you when I told you about one of your daughters. Now that does not negate what I said about the Great Revival, the one that will follow the Rapture.

"THIS WILL BE MY LAST CALL TO REPENTANCE BEFORE THE RAPTURE."

Lord, please help me.

And at this point, let's just say I was listening to all these things and trying to sort them out. I didn't want to assign any answers to what He was saying, I didn't want my mind to jump in and fill in the blank. I was being really cautious and went and received communion and sat with the Lord for a moment. The MOMENT I received communion I heard:

"Days."

"There will be days between the first event and the Rapture. Those who have been standing back and with-standing Me and My Lordship in their obstinate pride, will be given a chance. Some will respond. Others become even more hardened, if you can believe that. My spirit will be poured out profusely on mankind to convict them of their sins. There will no longer be any who don't know right from wrong, who don't know their left from their right hand, so to speak.

"I am doing this as a great act of mercy, and those who perish in these events are co-laborers in the field, giving their very lives that their brothers and sisters may follow them into eternity. That is another reason the dead in Christ will be Raptured first; they gave their all and they certainly deserve to be the very first to be resurrected."

The Lord said, "I am sorry for the cruelty of those who hate you without reason, My love. My heart aches with yours and indeed it is a good offering for their sanctification. Rather than allowing that to poison your heart...always react in charity, 'Father forgive them, they know not what they do.'"




Source: Heartdwellers