Friday, May 15, 2015

Rest for your Soul, Jesus explains the Principles of Bridal Relationship


                                                   
May 14, 2015

photo credit, good salt

"If you held on to earthly things and loved them  more than Me, your place in heaven will be pleasant but the degree of glory will be limited by your choices you made  on earth. None can understand this without going beyond the dimension of human intellect. It is a grace, a God-given gift. As you draw nearer to Me, I release more and more understanding of Myself into your consciousness. 

Come now into My embrace, and cease your endless questioning. I am waiting for you. I have an ocean of peace to immerse  you in and you will find rest for your soul" - Jesus
_____________________ 
An excerpt and a transcription of Jesus' message  on rest for your soul, and the bridal relationship.
Jesus: Oh how I wish for  each and every of every man and woman to understand
the kind of relationship I long for with them. Oh how deeply I ache to share in your lives, to be living inside of you and share every thought, every feeling, every action of your life. How I long that we should forever be consciously, by an act of your will joined as one that we partake of each others' lives. I'm living within you, I felt that place of longing that was made only for your Creator, thus you were completed and I am given the greatest gift of all. I'm your creature has chosen God as her eternal dwelling place above all other things created, returning thanksgiving and recognizing My divinity  beyond  the value of all other things.

My children, I come to you as a lover because that is the only way you'll truly understand how intensely I desire to be interwoven in your life as your all in all.

When I created Eve for Adam, a suitable partner, I  was also demonstrating the union I desire between you and I. I could have given you the power to reproduce without specifying  the need for a life-long commitment and you would have been very much like the animals, but instead I chose to demonstrate the desire I have to be united to you eternally, sharing in your life the joys and sorrows that life brings and hoping that you would cleave to Me beyond all things created and together we will bring forth offspring, spiritual offspring. This is another reason I ask you not be afraid of this relationship. It is so natural and necessary to complete your understanding of who I am meant to be in your life.  This is the way it will  be in heaven, depending on the  degree of your union with Me here on earth. If you have forsaken all, I might be your all, and having you shall have all of Me that you could contain. If you held on to earthly things and loved them  more than Me, your place in heaven will be pleasant but the degree of glory will be limited by your choices you made  on earth. None can understand this without going beyond the dimension of human intellect. It is a grace, a God-given gift. As you draw nearer to Me, I release more and more understanding of Myself into your consciousness. As you cultivate your relationship with Me, you become more and more mine, and I become more and more yours. Neither am I diminished by My presence with you, while being with another, triumph infinite and without limit so you can experience the fullness of Me and simultaneously another can as well. It is a mystery. Just receive it and know that I desire to be your everything. In return I will give you everything that I am as well. and you will know Me even as you are known.

Come now into My embrace, and cease your endless questioning. I am waiting for you. I have an ocean of peace to immerse  you in and you will find rest for your soul