Friday, May 8, 2015

What Must Befall This Nation & The World, Prophetic word

                                   
photo credit, maps of the world

There will be a purification of the evil in this nation. Yes, I will have justice. Deliberate crimes have been committed in this country with the end in mind, that is, the removal of My protection; things such as abortion and gay rights and training of guerillas and other subversives to disrupt rightful governments around the world. All of these plus the ruling elite, I am making an end to. None of them will escape My wrath, not even one single one including their offspring.
For the innocent, the terror will only last a moment. It is the guilty who have an eternity of terror. 
I AM COMING TO BRING JUSTICE TO THE EARTH.- Jesus

___________________

An excerpt of the message of the Lord.

Clare: When I went into prayer I really have a heavy heart. I just couldn't stop all the things in this country right now that are coming to the surface, the plans that are being brought into position, the things in  Texas, just all the things all over  the country that are being planned to really destroy America, the America of America. It's just so tragic and I know that we deserve it it's still very tragic, I spent a great deal of my time praying for the country and for those who are going to stand against wickedness that is coming upon this nation. So this is what I brought into prayer and I spoke to the Lord and He ended up speaking right back to me about this subject. So, I begin: Oh, Lord my heart is so heavy over what must befall this nation.

Jesus: What if I were to tell you that your prayers have been answered , and I am going to intervene and give America another chance?

Clare: That would be wonderful but it would also give a chance for false prophet.

Jesus:  Which would you prefer?

Clare:  That's easy, I want to see America given a second chance.

Jesus:   Well, I can't, I'm not.

Clare:  My heart sink when He said that.

Jesus: I can't, but I will raise up a faction to push back the forces of darkness so there will not be a total annihilation of your country.

Clare:  Lord , I don't think it's fair that the rotten and corrupt people who've been controlling this country behind the scenes and bringing  the salts down  in their heads, that they should have their way. After all there is a faction of two Americans who are Christians and stand for what is right.

Jesus:  And that is why I'm going to fight for them. You remember the rockets that were fired at Israel and were turned back in mid-air and went out to sea?

Clare:  Yes, Lord, I do.

Jesus:  The same thing is going to happen in key moments, because of prayer, your prayers and the prayers of others. This is going to happen over, over and over again until it's finished. Those who have gathered together in these underground cities,  I have called them to their graves.
There will be a purification of the evil in this nation. Yes, I will have justice. Deliberate crimes have been committed in this country with the end in mind, that is, the removal of My protection; things such as abortion and gay rights and training of guerillas and other subversives to disrupt rightful governments around the world. All of these plus the ruling elite, I am making an end to. None of them will escape My wrath, not even one single one including their offspring.

Clare: And at that, I was thinking myself. Yeah, but the offspring,  babies, they are innocent. And the Lord intercepted my thoughts.

Jesus:  You ask Me why I would kill the offspring innocent babies? for the innocent, the terror will only last a moment. It is the guilty who have an eternity of terror. 

Do you not know that the evil will be birthed through these demonized children? They are not like  real people like you or like I was on the earth. No, they are demonized,  fitted with demonic natures. They tend only toward viciousness and evil. Bred to be genteel on the outside but all wrathful inside, Yes, these are the offspring of the Nephilin and even worse. I am gathering the devil and his angels and their offspring and throwing all them into the lake of fire eventually. But the end for them will begin on this earth. all have proclaimed so securely. "See we are safe from the chaos we have created from the outside. The useless eaters will be killed off, but we're safe inside the bowels of the earth with our comforts and amenities."

And then I will come suddenly. The bowels of the earth will erupt, and spew the filth from inside it. Not one shall survive even as it was in the days of Noah. So those who have stunningly engineered the underground cities capable of supporting life for years to come will in one moment be purged from the earth.

Clare:  Are you talking about a physical purging where it's actually thrown out from the earth?

Jesus: I'm talking about magma and water consuming and spewing them out of the earth, every last one.

Clare:  What about those who might have repented, Lord, and others who are innocent?

Jesus:  How can you say that Claire?

Clare: I'm trying to at  who may look innocent and are  homeless.

Jesus: As in the days on Noah. My love, as in the days of Noah, you have no idea of the scope of corruption in the government levels, the massive breeding program, those who look perfectly normal but in fact have no soul.

Clare:  What do they have Lord?

Jesus:  They have intellect and they have orders. They are not practising for themselves, to serve without questioning.
I know that you are grieving for your country, but it shall survive. It's the evil ones who are going down. My people I shall  protect. There will be a victory.
I am God, I will not be mocked.

Clare: But Lord, what about the FEMA camps, are all Americans being rounded up and killed.

Jesus:  There will be much slaughter in which I shall be be glorified, but none of those shall wreck the souls of the just. Know their reward is with Me and I will intervene with supernatural peace in a moment it is needed.

Clare: Oh Jesus it too horrendous  for  me to even think about it. It so terrible.

Jesus:  Well, for the innocent, the terror will only last a moment. It is the guilty who have an eternity of terror. 

Clare:  What are they thinking, that they can escape the judgement?

Jesus: They are not thinking Clare. They have been woven from conception with lies inbred with misinformation so that their foundation is thin air. Nothing but a bedrock of lies. They live their entire lives in this environment of deception. With others locked into the same bed of lies.

Clare:  I have no idea of the reality of who they are serving or what they are doing.

Jesus:  They've been trained to believe that good is evil and evil is good. They have no other perspective. Many of them I did not create, they are clones. They cannot respond to Me because they are not of Me. And the part of their brain that was meant for Me has been hybridized.

Oh Clare, it is such an ugly subject, please no more questions. I hate talking about it. Whatever I was trying to accomplish,  is to show you that this a move of God to purge the evil from the earth. Every lost one with their evil offspring and complicit in these massive deceptions is going to their end. Then I am coming back to reclaim the earth.

Clare: But Lord what about the radiation poisoning all over the world.

Jesus: I can with one sweep of My hand eradicate every last vestige of this poison and restore pristine purity to the earth.

Clare: But I thought it would be in devastation when You return.what  we'll have is an endless clean up job throughout the entire world reclaiming it?

Jesus: It is true that there's much work to be done in certain areas. Other areas are far so underground and undersea that it won't be even necessary. I will open the earth to swallow the areas with the worst corruption. Never shall they be seen. I will cleanse the earth by fire as well, preparing the soil for a new spring. I will cause the water in the deep places to be purified and returned to crystal clarity. Oh there's much more I will do to restore this beautiful earth I created for My loved ones. Satan has indeed destroyed the beauty I created, and many, many places in the earth and I will restore them. In those days, it will be a joyful work. Even the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. There will be much healthy pride and joy in the work for restoration. Everyone will be given a part to do.

Clare: And these demon alien Lord, will they all be confined to the earth and held for a thousand years so they will no longer be anywhere in the universe? Because I've heard so many reports that they've spread out in  many different dimensions of the universe.

Jesus:  That's correct and there are legions and about hundreds of thousands of them but every last one will be confined and not permitted to influence in any way the earth  or the people of the earth. They will be completely and utterly bound and confined in every way.  Joy and goodness will abound and any shadow of evil will originate strictly in the heart of man, untouched by the demonic realm. If evil comes forth, it will be conceived in the heart not from the outside as it has been in the past. You see, in the garden, Satan was allowed to tempt Eve and Adam. But during the millennium,there will be no such temptation from Satan. The earth will be totally free of his influence.

Clare: Wow.

Jesus: I just brought this up so that you will not grieve excessively. All turn out to My glory, though for a moment My indignation and wrath must be felt on the earth; that time will pass quickly as I promised and all things will be made new.  Do you understand My beloved.

Clare:  I think so..

Jesus: Good.Peace, let nothing frighten you or upset you, All  of this which is about to unfold is in My control.

Clare: That' amazing.

.Jesus:  Yes, I like to amaze you.

Clare: Will wonders ever cease?

Jesus: Never. Never, never. Be strengthened now,let nothing throw you off course steady as she goes. Be courageous, be resolute.
I'm coming to bring justice to the earth.