Monday, May 4, 2015

Oh How You Comfort My Heart

                                       
 photo credit, Pinterest
Our Lord Jesus is a loving God, merciful and forgiving (if we humble ourselves and ask). He is sorrowed by the rejection of His creation. What do think makes Him  happy?

Read on, from the  message of Jesus through Claire.

"Never underestimate the power behind  consoling your God. Do you know the heartbreaks I must suffer everyday? And when I come into the throne room of your heart and find you waiting there  for me and just longing to be with Me. Oh you cannot imagine how you break My heart. My brides, just because you are not yet perfected on this earth, does not mean I cannot receive consolation from you. Your tender  affection to Me, soothes  the burning of My heart for souls that are suffering sheer torture and for souls that have totally turned their backs on Me. Both extremes I encountered day by day. Both extremes rent My sensitive heart. And when I come home to My waiting bride who has nothing but comfort for Me, slowly but surely, the pains of the day begin to disappear and I find My joy in her arms. Claire is right, I long for My bride to come to Me with nothing on her agenda but to hear Me speak and be in My presence, to worship Me and to sit quietly beside Me. The refreshing waters of My bride's heart are like the flowing brook surrounded by gardens, gently perfuming the air with rivulets of  water singing out to Me. Her praises and love thoughts dance in the air around Me. The sweet aroma of praise, and there  we sit together beside gentle waters, washing away  the frets of the day from one another's lives. She soothes Me and I reciprocate by soothing her. Her countenance comforts Me and Mine comforts her. Together we drift in a stress-free zone heavily laden with the the aroma of love. Oh how I wish for My bride to enter this place, this comfort zone. This garden of gentle delights for all the busyness and ugliness of the day is but far behind and the gentle caress of My cheek says more than even a symphony could express. I am deeply touched My bride, by your devotion for Me, your desire for Me and your exclusion of the world and all its allurements in a world so taken up with the doings of man, you are a rare garden on an exotic planet. Somewhere yet untouched by man, this is what I what I long for and sought after with  Adam and Eve, but alas the spoiler of everything good found inroad to corrupt them. But in eternity there are no longer be any vestiges of evil, and I will have before Me My victorious creation, those who chose Me above all else even life itself. Please My sons and My daughters, do not hesitate to come into My presence this way. Offer Me your heart as My resting place. Offer Me the  tender gaze of concern that I might forget the callous indifference of man. Give Me a place of repose that all My creation should have afforded Me. Bring Me into the garden of your hearts, and tend to My rules. Never will you know the power of your love to heal My aching heart until you are able to see what I must see on this earth. Then you will understand the immense difference you make with your widow's mite. Until then, please remember to come into My presence with worship and consoling fragrance of your heart., You are Mine and I am Yours. And that is I forever. I bless you now with the eyes that see the difference you've made in My world."