Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Open Your Heart All The Way To Me, Message from Jesus

photo credit. pinterest

Ang maamong tupa ay tumatawag sa atin, upang lasapin natin ang matinding kaligayahan sa langit na malayung-malayo sa ipinangrarahuyo sa atin sa mundong ito  ng kaaway.  (The good shepherd is calling us to come with HIM in the heavenlies which is incomparable to earth's allurements, pleasures, empty pleasure without God).

Feel His love to us, His creation.


An excerpt from the message of Jesus


"You are hurting Me by not not receiving My love. You're holding back because your eyes are on you, not Me. Stop thinking like men. Receive My thoughts, My love, My understanding. I have created you to bring Me praise, and how can I not respond in an all-out  love when you praise Me. I want to be your intimate companion. I want you to tell Me about  the little things that seem silly to you, that trouble you. The big things that are out of your range of understanding. I want a completely open door to your whole being, miss out any reservation, yourself preoccupation. Don't you see, I'm wounded when you don't trust Me. Even with a  silly things you're thinking. He is God, you shouldn't trifle not worthy of His time. Nothing could be further from the truth. They may be trifles, but they are in your mind and I love you.So, I want to be a part of everything that goes on inside your precious head of yours.

Don't you see how intimately I'm involved in your thoughts?
There is no such thing as a carnal attraction in heaven. You don't have to be afraid and worried that you would fall into that. It just isn't possible and if there's any hint of that, you are being tested by a demon. It certainly is not coming from Me. Nor will it ever come from Me.

You are still trapped in your insufficiency and faults. Ugly as they are to you, I am burning right through them with My love. As you fully receive My love. I purify you from this lingering faults until there's not a vestige of them left. You may search but you will not find them. This is why it so important to you to release your whole being into My hands and keep nothing back. This is what I am doing. That is what am asking for, complete surrender to My love. I will completely deliver you from your tendencies to be controlled by the earthly nature. It will simply be burned away into a vapor. You see all men and women long for authentic love and there is so little of it  in the world that they begin to turn to fancies, for comfort, they feel pleasure from food, beauty and relationships. Problem is none of these things can deliver what I have to give. Men have so distorted  the love I have for you that you back away from Me and seek  pleasures and other things and all to no avail. Nothing can bring that final fulfilment and so frustration builds in the souls, that things of having all they want in their life will fill all that void but it doesn't. They reach the pinnacle of accomplishment but all they ever dreamt of doing and having and still  they feel so empty inside. That's why many of the wealthy are so unhappy. They are chained down by their lifestyle and not free to fly with Me. Their lifestyle becomes their god but it never fills an empty place so it gets covered over with more entertainments, more things and more relationships until they reach a point of despair and feel their lives are a total failure. They reason: I have everything but still I am not happy. Nor will they be ever happy until they receive Me. So what I'm from you My love and from all My brides is total trust and letting go of who you are into My faithful and loving hands for I love you tenderly, completely even unto the depths of your soul so have no fear in closeness to Me. You were made for this, it is your destiny and your home. Relinquish all into My faithful hands and come into the rest of almighty God. In this rest you will find completion, yes, you will find peace and be satisfied, fulfilled and hopeful. You will lack no good thing. So, come to Me the way you are. If you've been playing in the mud, come to Me. I will wash you and adorn with clean linens. If you wallowed in your flesh, come to Me and I will restore what you've lost. If you're weary with the goods of this earth, change to success among men. Come to Me. I will cut the feathers and release you to fly with Me, into the heaven lies. I will give you the perspective that you need, to be who I  created you to be,  not the men said that you are. If you've been broken and rejected in love, fear not My heart is enough love for both of us and I shall repent every rift and stab wound rubbing healing balm upon it until it's restored whole, and flourishing filled to the brim with the wine of our love.

Do you not see, I have come to complete you, to make you whole, to retire you from the world to lift you into the heavenlies, to restore righteousness, peace, joy to your life, to return to you your innocent childhood. Oh, nothing is impossible for God. I have every answer you ever sought. I have all you ever wanted. Come to Me poor, blind and naked. Live rich, well clothed in the finest linens, eyes open to the beauty of life. Live in Me. Walk no more bent over by the weight of you sins, walk honorably in humility because of who you are in Me. All of these and more I shall  give you. I ask only that you lay aside your dirty robes in profound repentance and forsake your ways of the past and step forward, redeemed by My blood. To walk in My footsteps,  to reach out with  My hands, to love with My heart. This is where you should find your rest, happiness and eternal joy. As I My grace  closer,  like a river bringing drink to the thirst, love to the outcast, wisdom to the foolish and God to the forsaken. So fear not  what My bride. You have nothing to lose but that which you'll be rejecting yourselves and everything to gain, both now and eternity. I love you, come to Me, come to Me.