Thursday, May 14, 2015

Trials the Final Facts on My Gems before the Rapture



    
 photo credit. enough tribulations

Clare: Tonight I had quite a surprise immediately when I came to worship. I saw Jesus wearing a figure skating outfit. Black pants and white shirt with other colors and slightly puffy sleeves. I was so amazed by His skating. We were skating pairs and  I had no idea what move was next, but He was in total control of the choreography and my body. I just watched as He skated seamlessly with me. Both of us doing moves  that were far  beyond me in my figure skating days. After  quite a long time and the music settled down and the song, "Surely the Presence of the Lord is in this Place",  began to play,  He lifted my chin  and our eyes met , he smiled joyfully. And I knew with all my heart that He was in love with me and I with Him.


When I met my husband  and the Lord opened our eyes to one another, I knew that he loved me so deeply that no other woman was more beautiful to him than me. And I loved him so deeply that no other man in the world could ever be as beautiful to me as he was. This is the kind of love that Jesus had in His eyes for me. For Him I was the only one in the world. The most beautiful to Him. Well this for you brides, all of you brides. Understand that God is without any limit of any kind and when you dance and our  first dance with  Him at the wedding reception, that's precisely what you're going to see in His eyes and feel in your heart. To Him you're the most beautiful soul in the world. No one could ever compare to you. How can this be with so many brides and some of them exquisite in appearance and in spirit. The only explanation I have is that each of us is so  uniquely a singular creation, formed exclusively by God that only He can see the depth of our beauty, the very beauty He created. And for Him each one is a singular masterpiece and totally captivating. In eternity, He alone has the skill to facet the square diamond until all its brilliance is revealed. We shall surely go from glory to glory. As I  was musing in all these things, the Lord began to speak to me.

Jesus: When I formed you My brides, you were merely that chunk of coal but in My sight heavily laden with promises of My glory to be revealed in you. While you were on the earth, you were in the depths of the earth,  under tremendous pressure so that one day when you were sand down to Me, I could facet you most perfectly that not one attribute of exquisite beauty would be overlooked. This is why  when people have gone to heaven, they marvel at the beauty even of the lowliest soul. Their shine was such a brilliance only I can impart. And according to the pressures of your life on earth, to that degree you will shine. So, do not complain of what you are undergoing now, for it is written that the sufferings of this time are not worthy to be compared with the glory to come that shall be revealed in you. So My brides, your worth is far  rubies and the finest gold. The pressures you suffer under now are merely creating new brilliance that will at once be revealed in heaven. As you trade your corruption for incorruption and in  that moment it shall be revealed to you why you had to suffer and what incomparable beauty has been wrought in you . Each of you My precious gems and I know  precisely where to apply the chisel and the wheel to grind away the imperfections and reveal the breathtaking beauty of your soul. I know the times now are very trying. I know you are all experiencing trials, that seem like they will never end. That is because your journey on this earth is almost at an end and in those last moments I want to adorn you with even more beauty from My eyes to gaze upon  in eternity and this is not only for your sakes that you are undergoing these testings this is also for your brothers and sisters who have not given their lives to Me. I wish for no man to perish and someone must fast and pray to cooperate with Me in the process of conversion. This suffering is your prayer  and your fast. Someone must carry that cross that redemption will come to its fullest as the soul turns to Me and receives Me (Clare: I just want to say here, there won't misunderstanding, the redemption has already been done by the Lord on His cross but the soul's heart must accept  it  and for this we carry these crosses  and the word continues).
 And for this purpose I am allowing heavy crosses in your lives. Please understand, it is out of love for you and for your brothers and sisters I am giving you these crosses.

Blessed is the man that endures temptation for when he has been proven, he'll
receive the crown of life which I've promised to those who love Me. You will look back on this time and wish I have granted you even heavier trials, but I understand your frame and I will not allow more than you're able to handle with My grace strengthening you. So when you feel that you are at your absolute limit, turn to Me with great confidence and ask for more strength , run this race right up to the finish line and press on toward the goal of a high calling in Me that the glory that has been revealed in Me may also be in you. For if you die to yourself in Me, surely you will rise with Me in glory.

I'm telling you now that you may be prepared, further trials are going to assault you, but no weapon formed against you will bring you down. You will triumph in Me. Be strong, be courageous and look beyond this veil of confusion you must call your temporary home. Cling to Me and  to My promises. Do not in any way give ground to the enemy. Understand that each facet I am preparing in  you was destined from the beginning of the world to be yours. Only now are they being brought to perfection. Grab firm hold of the rope of grace. Do not let go. Testings and trials are only temporary and soon you will behold a magnificent work I accomplished through you on your last days on earth. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that you and I cannot accomplish together. As you cleave to Me and stand in faith. Now receive My blessing precious brides and hold on to the promise of your resurrection into glory. It is coming. These are the finishing touches. Carry them briefly.