Sunday, May 10, 2015

Troubling Discernment & Glimpses of Heaven, Jesus helps with discernment

                                   
 wedding banquet, photo credit: signatures winona

Revelation 19:9
Then the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!" And he added, "These are the true words of God."
 The  Lord is about to come. Will you be raptured and  be one of the brides of Jesus to be counted in the wedding banquet in heaven?

Let's have a glimpse in the conversation between Clare and our Lord Jesus to help us be counted. The time is closer.

"IN SUFFERING FOR OTHERS, YOU PROVE THE SINCERITY OF YOUR LOVE."



"Well I know one thing, I'm sure Jesus told me since He has  confirmed it over and over again and that's when Miami falls, the rapture happens directly after that".  - Clare

 Jesus:  A plank communication on one dimension, a cat on another a rock on still another, but the love that holds all of creation together is binding between species. In other words, you can speak to all of  creation and be understood. They can speak back to you and you'll understand. In the end, all are giving glory to Me.


"Be on guard against those who would derail your patient endurance and in all things  continue in the hope I am imparting to you this night. I love you all dearly. The table is set, the food is prepared. Soon we will be seated at the banquet together. SOON!"




______________________


Heaven
What would marriage with the Lord Jesus be like in heaven.

Jesus:  The very moment you touch Me with your thoughts, I will be there for you. You will learn propriety  that is being indicted with Me and wanting attention will be two different things. You will be so filled with Me that touching in won't be so necessary. You will be drawn into worship and lingering  in the sweet bliss of our presence and worship. We will spend lots of personal one-on-one time together, lots of it, going everywhere together, rock climbing, and hiking, and horse back riding , picnics and canoeing, flying, swimming. We're going to have a grand time.  I have so much to show you.
Clare: Isn't that frivolous in the light of the work to do done here on  earth?

Jesus:  You must come to know Me more thoroughly so that My presence can get stronger and stronger through you to others. You will bring Me to them and the better you know Me, the better you will bring Me to them. Besides, recreation is important. Recreate, opens your perspective on life and allows you to rejoice in the bounty in variety I've created for you just to enjoy. You see, this is one  way we show our love for one another. We create something for the one we love. We cherish their reaction and the joy they find in it, but I know you're graduating to people. You're beginning all your joy in them. Yes, this is beautiful and praiseworthy and very much like Me. Every soul has a journey to make through things created. as they travel to Me alone, I know that you would be happy in My broom closet so I built you a palace.

Clare  Is that such a great thing for me?

Jesus: I think not, it is but a minor token of My love for you which goes way beyond created things. It goes all the way to Calvary. 

Clare:Oh Lord don't say that. I don't want to think about Your suffering for me. 

Jesus:  I know My love, but sometimes that is the only appropriate gift I can give  you. And you do understand that in suffering for others, you proved the sincerity of your  love.

Clare: Yes, Lord I do.

Jesus:  Well then remember, My love for you and each and every soul goes to Calvary.
Getting back to heaven, there are dimensions of pleasure and awareness in heaven that you have yet to experience. One you did experience, the night  I visited you and translated you out of the kingdom of darkness and into My glorious light.

Clare: Oh my, that was quite an event, an  ecstasy of body and soul that lasted 45 minutes and defies description.

Jesus:  Yes, there are states like that in heaven where you feel that wonderful all the time.

Clare: Oh my goodness that would be pretty distracting.

Jesus:  Not really, you learn to function in that state and everything you touch receives a portion of that bliss. Oh you have no idea what's waiting for you. The oneness of all creation and how we communicate the love for each other inter dimensionally.

Clare:  What does that mean?

Jesus:  A plank communication on one dimension, a cat on another a rock on still another, but the love that holds all of creation together is binding between species. In other words, you can speak to all of  creation and be understood. They can speak back to you and you'll understand. In the end, all are giving glory to Me.

Clare: All praise and honor and glory to You almighty God.

Jesus: Yes, we will be together in worship,continually in worshipful bliss. All of My creation is united to Me in a blissful praise. You just never experienced anything like it.

Clare: Wow Lord this is so amazing. May I  stop right here and breathe  it in just for a moment. Well it turns out just for a moment ended up to be an hour long. When I came back to prayer, the Lord said," I'm still here." You mean you didn't get tired of waiting for me?

Jesus: Oh no I was  right here with you by your side. Sometimes I just want to be close with you, Clare. In that way  I can enjoy My creation even when she's struggling with her faith and things to come.

Clare: Oh no, I can't keep anything from You.  I'm really sorry. I hate it when I question what you so  faithfully  told Me Lord.

Jesus: You can't help it. You're being buffeted. 

Clare: I rebuke them Lord because I thought that's what you wanted me to do.

Jesus  Well I'm also enjoying the battle between you and them. I see that little crack way down deep inside your vessel and they see it too.

Clare: Suddenly I saw myself as a large water vessel. At the very bottom there was light coming out through a crack. Oh Lord, how do I get rid of this?

Jesus:  Worship, lots and lots of worship.

Clare: So I did. I went back to worship for probably a good hour or so. During worship, an angel came and opened my eyes so I could see that I was in heavenly court praising God with angels and saints. Then Jesus came and stood before me . He was wearing a red robe and He looked into my eyes.

Jesus:  Don't you believe Me, Clare? I need you to believe.

Clare:  Yes Lord, I believe you .  Yet there's something tugging at me, deep in my gut.Calling everything into question, saying none of this is true.

Jesus:  You've been deceived. That's why it won't wash. This is Your God speaking. Pay attention to Me. Aren't I always right?

Clare:  I see tears flowing down His cheeks. How do I get rid of this damnable spirit of unbelief Lord. I'm so used to seeing something and verifying it was my gut level feeling. How do I deal with this opposition? My faith tells me one thing and my gut level perception is going against it. What do I do? Please send me some help. I can't do this on my own. He kissed my forehead gently. Just then Exequiel returned from his errands and he sat with me, and prayed to help me discern what was going on. He told me that the Lord was pleased with me and that I am in His will and that this other thing is a distraction to take me away from the rest of my work. It did just come up out of the blue and overtake me. I asked him what do we as time continues to drag on and the the Lord has not come yet. And he said just carry on with the work.  There's lots to do.
Well I know one thing, I'm sure Jesus told me since He has  confirmed it over and over again and that's when Miami falls, the rapture happens directly after that. But this nagging feeling, what is this about? Exequiel said,  set it aside, wait on the Lord, it will get resolved.
This is discernment 404, new levels, new devils. So I went back to  worship and the Lord began speaking to me immediately.

Jesus: You're going to have to wait on Me beloved. That's the only resolution. I will make it plain and clear. But this is a suffering wait on Me. In the meantime I would say that you do have faith, for you are being tested. Hold fast to what you do know in your heart and set the rest aside. Very quickly now, I will make the truth plain to you in such a way that you can receive it without wavering. Stand, and when you've done all, I say stand because faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things  not seen. You have a conviction of things not seen, do you not?

Clare: Yes.

Jesus: And you are being toyed with. This is a distraction, just as you are covering instead of us. Haven't I not given wisdom to carry you through?

Clare: Yes, Lord, indeed you have.

Jesus:  Okay then. Hold fast to what is told you and let it wash.

Clare:Thank you Lord, I have a piece about  this now, I don't have that nagging feeling anymore.

Jesus: As I told you, you are being toyed with. Keep your eyes on the work at hand. You see when you are making progress, the enemy tries to erect barriers to slow you down or even make you quit. Sometimes when you can't resolve these things on your own, rather than continue to bang your head against the wall, it's best to set it aside and carry on. Then later things will become clear, but if you enter into a struggle to get all the answers right now, you get derailed. And the important things that are waiting for your attention don't get addressed. So carry on My love. You are very pleasing to Me, and those kinks in your faith are nothing more than distraction. Blown out of proportion in order to stop your  forward motion which by the way they did. And and for how many hours?

Clare: Six.

Jesus:  So you see they succeeded. Now you know better. Don't let them do this again. And for all My brides, I say to you, when you hit some kind of irreconcilable issue, it begins to draw all your attention to itself. You may very well assume that the enemy has deliberately done this to throw you off. One indicator is you are doing just fine before. Everything was going on smoothly and your faith was in place and you were at peace. Then all of a sudden you begin to have doubts, serious doubts that take you away from the  matters at hand. You begin to obsess over them and come to a completely confused stand still. That is demonic. You struggle not against flesh and blood, but spirits of the air, lying spirits sent to confuse and cause doubt to erode faith and cause you to stumble.

Clare: But Lord, I said the binding prayer and all things included in that.

Jesus:  Remember when you came back to prayer after a break? I nudged you to say say it again.

Clare:  Oh.

Jesus:  And you didn't?

Clare:  Bingo!

Jesus: But even beyond prayers, My beloved, even beyond that if you come up against something that seems unresolvable at the moment, don't allow yourself to be locked into a struggle with it. This is most definitely a temptation, meant to derail you. So now you are free My dear one, move on. There is much for you to do. I give you all My blessing in grace now. That you will be resolute  in waiting for Me. Add to that, a careful examination of dynamics of my  frustrator hinder  your faith. Be on guard against those who would derail your patient endurance and in all things  continue in the hope I am imparting to you this night. I love you all dearly. The table is set, the food is prepared. Soon we will be seated at the banquet together. SOON!