Sunday, May 17, 2015

Rapture Drills are Purifying My Brides

                                            The bride is not ready yet, so the Lord is delaying the rapture.

 photo credit, e discovery team



Jesus:  I've been waiting for you to come to Me, My love. I know how very traumatic all of these is, for both of you and others for waiting so earnestly. I'm sorry to disappoint you all time and time again, but the bride is not ready, Clare.  She's not just  ready. Nonetheless, we're on the edge of her readiness. Things are moving forward in the hearts of My doves. It is dawning on them that there's a much deeper level in their relationship with Me, and this is good. It won't be long now, but I don't want you and others so crestfallen and disappointed, rather I want you to bear up under trial. Stand fast and continue in well doing.

Clare, if I were to rapture My bride right now in this hour, many who I  wanted to take would not be ready. So many who have labored for Me are still missing it. There's a level I want My bride at: a level of detachment, a level of abandonment, a level of purity that she hasn't recognized yet. Much has to transpire to get her attention set on the goal, and that is the reason for these repeated trials and drills. Your channel is just a minuscule sampling of the ones who seek ME and long for Me and yet  are not quite ready. Hour after hour we're working in the lives of our beloved ones in hopes that they will pull more and more away from the world. Is it too much of a price to pay for souls, to be delayed, to bear up  another day of suffering, another cruise of trials? Is it too much for Me to ask of My bride to shoulder these crosses that I might fill the wedding chamber with those I have called already? If you love Me, truly love Me,  you will desire with all your heart what I desire. And you can feel it in the sighs and  plaintive cries of those who call up for help. That they just want to get there to that place of depths with Me and abandonment from the world, just as you once long to be there also. Had I comethen while  you were  yet struggling to uncover and overcome your flesh, had I come, then you too would have been left behind. So can you  not   bear up under just a little more preparation to gathering those who are also close.


Clare: Lord, I don't really understand altogether , must we truly be without spot, wrinkle or blemish as your Word says to the letter?

Jesus:  Clare, you've said it yourself so many times, how is it that it escaped you now? You do not have to be perfect, but the will and intention to be perfect with at least some fruit really does need to be in place. Consistent effort, consistent amendment, and remember I'm doing of doing  in the soul. It is merely her effort and cooperation I am calling for. Far too many are still sliding around and compromising. Compromise must be done away with. I need pure,  devoted intention and the fruit that  produces. This is costly, but by paying the cost, I see that she's sincere and I will reward that.

Clare:  Can You give us some examples please.

Jesus:  There are those who are living together and have no intention of
getting married, this is sin. There are those who are heavily indebted to the world and continue to live in indebted lifestyle to impress their peers. There are those who are using worldly means to prosper their church. They feel it in their conscience but continued to do it anyway because they want a bigger and more prosperous congregation and lifestyle,  There are those I have called to turn their backs on the world and come on board with My agendas, and still they cling to living a life of subservience to a roof over their heads, food in their bellies as well as driving nice cars and having the latest cellphones. Yet, I needed them and call them to leave all that and walk the dusty path of evangelism among the poor.
There are those in bondage to their culture. They feel the call to walk away but they seek the comfort and approval of their peers and family more than My approval. Some of them I have educated with a mission in mind but due to the pressure of  family, they refuse to go.

Clare: And here I like to flush that out a little bit. I'm reminded of a woman who got her degree in nursing  and her very controlling mother constantly made her feel guilty about leaving her alone even though she had other relatives who could care for her and good medical benefits. She never lived out her dream to return to her developing nation and nurse the sick who could not afford doctors. I mean this was a real life-long dream of hers and her mother just kept making her feel guilty and she finally bent under that pressure and abandon the plan that God had called her to.

Jesus: Anyone who loves the world and all it has to offer more than he loves Me isn't worthy of Me. They are in bondage and I cannot take them until they renounce themselves and the world once and for all. You know this, Clare, you've been in this place.

Clare: Lord, do I ever.

Jesus:  And there are others who are in the right place who are holding down  jobs and raising families and have not chosen to compromise and repeatedly been passed over their jobs because they weren't flexible enough in their morals to satisfy questionable business practices that their bosses imposed on them. There are housewives who are faithful to their husbands and the poor things,  like soap operas,  they are raising their children to be holy. I will take them. Yet there are others who will feed on soap operas, live to spend money on the malls and impress their peers,  allow their children to do as they please because they don't want  strife in their families. Then I cannot take them to rapture. These  are signs that they love the world more than they love Me, So I cannot I cannot take them. Do you get the picture.

Clare:  Yes, Lord, I do.

Jesus:  In addition to that there are many whose salvation is hanging in the balance. And where the world to crumble overnight, which it will when the bride is removed, they will go to the path of least resistance.They  will die in the events unrepented.

I'm juggling all these factors in the decisions we're making. And we're intervening the world's affair to hold back the worst  until it is time. So  I desperately need your cooperation: fast, prayers, amendment of life, plain truth to those around you and praying for their conversion.

Clare: When He says amendment of life, I think a good example would be just extremely honest like  on tax returns and in all your business dealings not looking to  getting more than your share of anything but being very very honest in all your dealings so that you won't blush in front of Him.  And that's  changing  attitudes  are  common in our culture that people pass by, that's okay, it's just the government. No, it's not okay because the Lord said liars came into heaven. We have to be careful with that, because there's a huge temptation in that one.

Jesus: If you can not fast because of age or illness, offer Me the pain you suffer everyday, the inconvenience, the humiliation, the sorrow. And as you carry your cross, remember that My grace is sufficient  for you and that My power is made perfect in your weakness. I'm using it in a powerful way. You're not idle in the body of Christ, when you're sick. There's actually grace flowing out of your life to others, be encouraged by that. When I said pick up your cross and follow ME, I meant carry the sufferings in your life with courage, stamina and without complaining. I use every last  ounce of suffering in a believer's life. There's a tremendous fast offering and obedience to My own will. This is also powerful. Obedience brings down oceans of blessings and graces. Disobedience frustrates My plans in your life and the lives' of others.

Clare: I just wanna add here about the healing thing, if you had prayer to be healed of an ailment, you rebuke ongoing  symptoms and it continues to come back and it just stubbornly will not leave, the Lord  may be allowing that sickness or whatever it is, obviously He's not healing it and you  know that  it's not your lack of faith because you had healings in your life, you know it's not the lack of power in the prayers because  some of you have the best pray over you and still with no result, So why is the Lord allowing this? This is a good question. And I deal with people all the time,who say I feel so guilty, I feel so bad, I don't have faith to be healed or I must still be sinning in my life for God won't heal me. And none of these things are true. There's a reason for it. He's really touching on it. He's using it as a fast offering. I know some of you won't agree on that. I would like You to offer  me another explanation as to why some people aren't healed when you have the best people praying for them and you know they are leading exemplary Christian lives.

Jesus:  My bride, cooperate with Me in these times. I need you all to carry the cross that has been fitted to you in this life. Soon it will be over. You will have a worry-free of eternity of joy, but for now be valiant. You must work while the light of day is still with us. Many of you have made a remarkable progress in your wake of abstinence from either internet surfing and TV. Many of you have experienced Me in a way you never thought possible. Some have been frustrated by not so perfect results. But nonetheless, have felt closer to Me. Oh, this is so admirable. I'm so very pleased with all of you that made this week a time of preparing yourself for Me. Do you understand I'm uncovering layers of faults in you lives each time you feel the urgency of the rapture be of the blood moon, feast day, or a prophetic word, it makes no difference. I'm stirring you to be ready. I'm challenging you to climb higher. These are seasons of preparation for you as well as for  those who are far from Me. Many of you have discovered things  in your nature you did not know existed. I have pointed out things to you  through a range of circumstances that brought to light an attitude you thought you mastered. I told you I was going to do this and I was faithful to My word. However, some of you have not recognized the fault I am covered as a part of My promise to you. Now would be a good time to review the last two weeks and see what transpired that caused you conviction, repentance and to change your ways. When I give you a Word, you tend to forget that it is going to happen because of the busyness of life that takes your attention off of Me. I don't condemn you for that. I  only ask you to be a little more vigilant.

And for those of you My sweet brides who  have discovered a new freedom in limiting your contact with the world, I will continue to shower graces upon you as you continue to make room for Me. I embrace and kiss each of you on the forehead, sealing you with the fragrance of My love and the promise that soon we will be together eternally in your heavenly homeland. Persevere, be at peace. You've done well each time you choose over the things of the world. Even the littlest things mean a great  deal  to Me.