Monday, May 4, 2015

Binding Prayer 5-1-15

                 

photo credit, pix good

 Have you experienced praying, but you seem to fail to connect with God because of distractions by demonic spirit?  I have. Since I started the Bible study with children and started this crusade of coming out with articles showing the deception of the evil spirits and the awesome power of our God the Father by using the power of the name of our Lord Jesus, I am able to combat the oppressive  demonic forces who are trying to stop my work.

 Through the grace of God, I am able to  discern the presence of  of these spirits through my sense of smell.I can sense the foul smell they emit: smell of rotting flesh, feces, suffocating heavy smoke or smell of dump site. They are from the bowels of earth, hell.

They don't scare me.  because I have at my disposal the use of the name of Jesus: ( you too can do it in faith)"In the name of Jesus, I command you demonic forces, go back to where you belong, the pit."  said repeatedly three times.

We can learn more from Claire of the Still Small Voice, on how to bind the enemy.

 "Before we go into prayer, it is good to ask the Holy Spirit to reveal any misdeed and neglect and seriously repent asking restraint so we won't repeat them. Then you can go through the list as you're repenting and call up the things you're guilty of.

Lord Jesus, I renounce and repent of pride, vain glory and all prideful thoughts, unforgiveness, judgement,  jealousy, greed, anger, lust, rebellion, and disobedience, unbelief, laziness, self pity, self indulgence and gluttony, selfishness, unrepentance and listening to lying accusations against your character and the promises you've made to me. Lord, you are kind and merciful, faithful and true. I love You. Forgive me Lord for having ever offended You and my neighbor. Give me strength to sin no more especially in the hidden places of my heart. I present my contrite spirit to You Jesus and I call upon Your faithfulness and mercy to forgive my sins, restore and protect that which You wish to do with through me for others. Lord, You hear the desires of the poor, Your ear has heard the preparation of  our hearts. We cling to Your promise. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God and He shall dwell in their hearts.

I speak to those who promote  evil including demons and their cohorts of oppression and deception assigned to hinder godliness and God's work in their lives and their immediate circle and those who come to us and will come to us in the future for ministry. In the name of Jesus, I bind you lying and beguiling spirit and all demons that come against us with their weapons in thought, word, deed, effigy, incantation, curses and ceremonies or any other kind of method to oppose, confuse, distract or cause sickness, tiredness, lying symptoms, doubt, false guilt, self hatred, unbelief, mental, emotional, spiritual depression, restlessness, anxiety, deafness, dumbness, blindness, fear in thought, judgement and condemnation and gossip against ourselves or others, deceiving voices, miscommunication, division, separation, alienation,divorce, confusion and all instruments of oppression. In the name of Jesus, I bind and disable you and your back up pools and those who sent you. I command you to take your lies and devices with you. Return to the abyss until Jesus deals with you. I expose every lie, break every curse, evil wish, hex, spell, assignment, seal, link, chain  or tie and stronghold as well as any evil substance and decommission every  egg sac and weapon in Jesus name. For it is written, no weapon  formed against us will prosper. In the name of Jesus. I bind and disable you and  your back up pools ad those who sent you. I command you to take your lies and devices with you  to return to the abyss until Jesus deals with you. I expose every lie, I expose every curse, hex, evil wish, spell, assignment, seal, link, chain or tie and stronghold as well as any evil substance and decommission  every egg sac and weapon  in Jesus name. For it is written no weapon formed against us will prosper. In the name of Jesus I bind and disable you and your back up pools , those who sent you and command to take your lies and devices with you, to return to the abyss until  Jesus deals with you. I expose every lie, I expose every lie, break every curse, hex, evil wish, spell, assignment, seal, link, chain, tie, stronghold as well as any evil substance and decommission every egg sac and weapon in Jesus name. For it is written no weapon formed against us will prosper.  Thank You Lord Jesus for the use of Your name  and the power it has over every evil. Please Lord, cover and sanctify us with Your blood to be conformed to You in humility and charity. I pray Holy Spirit that You will pass over my whole being, body, soul and spirit and restore purity, wholeness to the places the enemy has touched. I bless our enemies and pray that your love will heal them.

Jesus I trust in You 3x. Amen.