Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Great I am

Photo credit: Pinterest



BIBLE VERSES which show that our Lord Jesus Christ is the GREAT I AM.

John 4:26
Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you AM HE."

John 6:35
Jesus said to them, "I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.

John 8:23
And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I AM FROM ABOVE; you are of this world, I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS BORN, I AM."

John 9:5
"While I am in the world, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD."

John 10:7
So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I AM THE DOOR OF THE SHEEP.

John 10:36
do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I AM THE SON OF GOD'?

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

John 13:13
"YOU CALL ME TEACHER AND LORD; AND YOU ARE RIGHT, FOR SO I AM.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I AM THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

John 15:1
"I AM THE TRUE VINE, and My Father is the vinedresser.

Revelation 1:8
"I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 1:17
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST,

Source: Bible Knowing Jesus