Wednesday, February 1, 2017

“THE ‘MARK OF THE BEAST’ IS ALREADY IN THE CHURCHES…”

photo credit:  Before It's News

For truly all I desire My children, is that the Faithful Remnant, and those in the hierarchical institution, be told the Truth in plain form.  As you know, I am no longer in that institution; and I have even removed My presence from the rebellious priests, and laypeople – for the spirit of rebellion, is not welcome in the Kingdom of Heaven.  Those who embrace that spirit, and hold on to it tightly, will never enter into Eternal Rest with Me; because I am against the shepherds of this generation, who prophesy or speak lies in My Name: – by saying that they are ‘holy’, when they are full of wickedness and depravity; by telling the people that there is no need for circumcision of the heart, but they can continue to profane My Name and Statutes.  My Ordinances and My Laws still continue to this day: to be rejected; to be ignored; and to be reproached. So therefore I SAY: THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC HIERARCHICAL INSTITUTION, WILL BECOME, IN ITSELF, APART FROM ME, A REPROACH AND DERISION, FOR ALL THE NATIONS TO SEE.  I tell you now My children, ‘the mark of the beast’ is already in the churches – people in many cases are baptizing their children, in the ‘spirit of abominations and desolation.’  Yes it really is that bad.  The confirmations taking place – in most cases, do the same as well – for what are the people being confirmed in?  It is more like the ‘sacrament of affirmation’ – affirming every abomination under the sun.  And what has become of the Sacrament of Holy Orders? – Except that those doing it, are not truly anointed, and they are transferring their own evils, upon the victim.  Because if the heart is not turned towards Me at that time, it is merely witchcraft.  And what of the Sacrament of Marriage?  What has become of it?  But a blessing, perpetually, upon, adultery.  I do not bless people living together – through common law or otherwise; but this “church”, and the people under her, are permitting these ‘vile abominations’ to continue.  They might as well be as the Anglicans are: blessing ‘homosexual acts’– perpetually.  And what of the Sacrament of the Sick?  What has become of them?  People are more sick – more today than ever; and I am referring to: ‘of the mind’. Because their hearts have turned away from Me – more ailments, and more sicknesses come.  Are they being healed in these “sacraments”?  In most cases the answer is: “no”." 
(-Jesus, Friday, February 10, 2012)
 Source: Testimony of the Two Witnesses