Friday, February 12, 2016

Your Tears Are Stored in Golden Flasks

                                              
JESUS:  “YOU MY BRIDE WILL BE WITH ME IN HEAVEN. I HAVE SEEN  YOUR TEARS FOR YOUR FAMILY THOSE DEAR TO YOU  NEAR AND FAR. I HAVE HEARD YOUR PLEAS ON THEIR BEHALF AND STORED YOUR TEARS IN GOLDEN FLASKS TO BE A WITNESS OF YOUR LOVE FOR THEM.

Do you think I love them less? I have been preparing them in My own way,  year after year for this very time. They are, so to speak, at the top of My list.  Understand that these culminating events will push them over the brink of reluctance and down into My waiting arms. I have prepared a safety net for their souls. So hold fast and confess frequently.

My promises to you about them. Do not judge by what you see. Much is hidden from view.

Please listen to the video