Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Second Coming, Oir Lady of the Roses





photo credit:  Ebay
 
Since the 60s, the Virgin Mary and the Lord Jesus have been warning of the apostasy of the church and the second coming of Jesus through Veronica Lueken. It fell on deaf ears.  Even the church of Christ refused to acknowledge the Lady of the Roses site. Why, because the church was infiltrated by satan. It came out with false doctrine.

The following are some of the warnings: 
 
Second Coming

"And when the Son of man shall come in his majesty, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his majesty. And all nations shall be gathered together before him, and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left." - St. Matthew 25: 31-33



WHEN ALL WILL BE PUT TO RIGHT

"I bless you all, My children. I place My mantle of protection about you.

     "In the future, which is now, My children, those who are of well spirit will have nothing to fear. I have given many words to you in the past to prepare you for this moment. Now, My children, you will continue to pray a constant vigilance of prayer, and you will understand why I have spent so much time with you.

     "AS I HAVE PROMISED IN THE PAST, I WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER, AND ON YOUR EARTH UNTO THE SECOND COMING OF MY SON, WHEN ALL WILL BE PUT TO RIGHT.\

     "You must accept the will of the Eternal Father and carry your cross without complaint." - Our Lady, September 6, 1975

AS NIGHT TURNS INTO DAY SO SHALL MY SON RETURN

"My child and My children, man can be wise but stupid. He goes forward scientifically searching for truth. And what is truth? Truth is My Son in God the Father and the Spirit of light.

     "My children, your earth has evolved now into a state of immorality and sin far worse than it was in the time of Noe. What can I say further to you, My children, but to counsel you and warn you that the Eternal Father is making ready a great trial for mankind. THE HEAVENS SHALL EXPLODE AND ROLL BACK AS A SHEET. HEARTS SHALL STOP IN FEAR OF WHAT IS TO COME UPON MANKIND. THIS COMING WARNING, MY CHILDREN, IS MINOR IN COMPARISON TO THE CHASTISEMENT, THE GREAT CHASTISEMENT THAT SHALL THEN FOLLOW.

     "Scoffers go about your world, your earth, saying, 'And where is this promise of His coming?' I say unto you, My children, as night turns into day, so shall My Son return to stop the evil that now corrupts the souls of man.

     "Scoffers go about your world neither caring nor searching for truth, casting aside the knowledge given him of the supernatural. He will have no defense to fight the supernatural." - Our Lady, December 31, 1977


WORLD SOON TO BE IN CHAOS

"My child, My children, I do not come to you to bring words of doom--no, but words of hope and courage. Man has brought upon himself the time for great punishment and chastisement.

     "In the mercy of the Father, a Warning will be sent to man very soon. Should man not heed this Warning, he will be cleansed until there remains upon your earth only those who will set up the Kingdom with My Son.\

     "All who have heard My words and heeded the warning from Heaven will not be unaware of the trials that lie before man now. Already the forces of evil have darkened the world and now have entered upon the governing powers of the world. Soon the world will be embroiled in great chaos. Man will fight a struggle for his survival.\

     "In My many visits to My children upon earth, I have given you the means for your salvation. The sacramentals must be used, and the example of all parents must be one of goodness and godliness.

     "Man must not flee from the houses of My Son. Much evil and corruption has entered into the hearts of many, even in the houses of My Son. However, it was doomed and deemed for this time to come about, for man to pass through a crucible of suffering, one which is a test. All that is rotten will fall. The sheep will be separated from the goats." - Our Lady, October 6, 1973


MARK OF THE CROSS OR THE BEAST

"The Father is now in the process, My child, of separating the sheep from the goats. Each man and woman and child shall receive a mark upon him. It will be the mark of the cross or the mark of the beast.

     "Yes, My child, there is much evil in your government and in the governments of the world. Do you not recognize the signs of your times? Know that--I repeat now: you are now living in the latter days. Prepare yourselves now, while you have the time. Blessed is the soul that has taken My words and acted upon them.

     "I bless you all, My children, as children of the light. I will be with you to the Second Coming of My Son. All who are burdened with their cross, come to Me and I will comfort you. Come to My Son in the tabernacles of the world. Hurry, My children. The agents of hell are loosed and have set in motion a plan now to close these tabernacles to you. Hasten now; gather your graces, My children, while there is still time! Spend much time with My Son in the Eucharist. It is truly the Bread of life. It will be a most dark day, My child, when these taber­nacles will be closed to you." - Our Lady, February 10, 1975

RETAIN, NOURISH AND PRESERVE YOUR FAITH

"My children, you must well understand the plan of the enemy. If he can take from your minds the knowledge and the realization of the existence of hell and purgatory, he will condone sin in your society. And sin has become a way of life for many of you. Awaken from your blindness and search for the light. I have set many candles about in your world. You will not remain in darkness if you will seek the light. My Son is the way. Ask; send your voices in supplication to the Eternal Father and you will be guided out of your darkness.

     "My children, I repeat My promise to mankind that I shall be with you here upon your earth unto the arrival, the Second Coming of My Son. What was to happen in your future shall be now. Because of man's stubbornness and sinful lives, what was to happen in the future shall be now.

     "Pray a constant vigilance of prayer. Retain, nourish, and preserve your Faith, My children. Do not succumb to the wiles of satan, satan who will act within the bodies of any man, woman, or child that has given himself to sin.

     "There will be much woe and gnashing of teeth set upon your earth by the evil man of perdition. My children, you must understand your times. Recognize the signs of your times about you, and you will know how to overcome the evils." - Our Lady, December 28, 1976

MANY NATIONS SHALL DISAPPEAR

"The plan for the children of God in the days ahead will be given to you step by step, My children. As I told you in the past, and I repeat anew, I shall be with you to the arrival of My Son. Everything I have counseled you in, My children, has come to pass, and much is ready now to come upon you.

     "If man continues upon his present path many nations shall disappear from the face of the earth." - Our Lady, March 18, 1978

"YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE UPON EARTH"

"Pray a constant vigilance of prayer in your homes, and keep these prayers going throughout your country and all of the countries of the world. Hold back the darkness that is enclosing upon mankind.

     "I will be with you unto the Second Coming of My Son. I promise you, My children, that you will never be alone upon earth. There are angel guardians with you at all times. Seek them out; do not cast them aside, My children. They are as living as you are.

     "The agents of hell will make it their pursuit to take this knowledge of the supernatural from you. You must safeguard your Faith and keep the Faith in the hearts of your children and your family members. Pray, My children. It does not have to be words of a special nature. Just pray from your heart. Speak to Me as your Mother. Speak to My Son, for He will aid you. The power of prayer is great, My children. Nothing is impossible to God the Father in Heaven in the Trinity!" - Our Lady, May 30, 1978

"DO NOT FOLLOW THE SCOFFERS"

"Do not follow the scoffers who continue to say, 'His promise has not and will not come true, to return in the Second Coming.' I assure you I shall come to you all as a thief in the night. Little will you be prepared unless you listen to My Mother's counsel and keep your heart open for the truth. The more you seek riches in this life, the less you will have in Heaven, for they do not coincide, My child and My children. You cannot have a god, symbolized by money, before you, for you will love one and hate the other. And whom will you hate, My children, but Me?" - Jesus, September 7, 1985



"I WILL RETURN TO YOU IN BODY AND SPIRIT"

"My children, remove the blindness from your heart and understand the counsel from Heaven. It is through grace that you hear this counsel, and it is through grace that We ask you to carry this counsel forward to your brothers and sisters. You are not your brother's keeper, but you must fight for their lives, their spiritual lives, because the shepherds have fallen asleep, or fallen into spiritual darkness. You who have the light, you who have been chosen from among the multitudes to be light bearers must now go forward and search through the darkness and recover your brothers and sisters who otherwise will be lost.

     "There are many good shepherds still among you, My children. Do not despair. I will always be with you in the tabernacles of the world, and I will always be with you in spirit. And one day, My children, I will return to you in body and spirit." - Jesus, June 4, 1977

Read more