Saturday, February 6, 2016

Whose Love Among You Is Stronger Than Death?


photo credit: Pinterest



I am your Friend;

I am He who loves you most; I am the All-Faithful; I have taught you not to refuse a kindness to anyone who begs it, will you refuse to pluck the thorns that pierce My Heart? for this I need generous souls, I need today more than ever victim souls; is there among you any sensitive soul left? who among you will set Me like a seal on his heart? whose love, among you, is stronger than Death? have you not yet understood how I am sick with love for you, generation? open to Me entirely your heart, My sister, My brother, My beloved ones, for My Mouth is dryer than parchment for lack of love; abandon yourselves to Me; why do you fear in surrendering? you will only be surrendering to your Holy One, to the One you say you love; give Me your heart entirely and I will make a heaven out of it to Glorify Me, your King; 
 
consecrate yourselves to My Sacred Heart and glorify Me; you are all of My Household and I do not wish anyone to be lost; if you remain in Me you will live; continue, My little lambs, to make known to your brothers and your sisters the consecration to My Sacred Heart as well as the consecration to the Immaculate Heart of your Mother; 
 
I bless you all leaving the Sign of My Love on your foreheads;

(Message from Our Blessed Mother.)

beloved children, do whatever Jesus tells you;

give thanks to His Name for His Faithful Love; lift up your heads towards God and you will grow radiant; My poor children, I look from above in your cities where there is no rest and where there are so many upheavals; I look, but I cannot find enough love nor generosity; I need more prayers, more generosity and love to help you; I find so very few to support me in My prayers; renounce all your evil ways and live holy;

I need your prayers like a thirsty soil needing rain, to help you and embellish you for My Son;

there must be no further delay now; the Enemy is determined to kill mercilessly and without pity and continue to thrust people out of their own country; I have seen horrors from above and My Heart is broken within Me; but I can restore the lands and I can restore Peace among brothers only if you will be alert to My supplications of Prayers and My Calls to sacrifice; loss of children, widowhood, at once will come to an end;

take this time Our Messages to heart; offer yourselves to God and He shall take you by the hand and form you; he will make out of you a reflection of His Divine Image; with Him you will learn that: suffering is divine, mortification appeasing in God's Eyes, obedience pleasing to Him; desire what is mostly rejected by this world:

His Cross;

I bless you all with My Maternal Love;