Monday, February 29, 2016

CAPSTONE DREAM - Wedding/ My Job is Done/ Ides of March- Time for Interc...

                                          

The Lord is telling me this part of my work is done, the door is pretty much closed. When the door is shut, the time for grace is over. That means He has taken His people out of here and the judgment falls. So, He's telling me we are in a microsecond of last time here. My work is done, I have exceeded the number of people I meant  to reach through making this video.

In the second to the last dream, He showed me the direction I'm taking now.
There's a big separation going on, The Lord is calling us to pull away from the world, and really come together because we are more powerful as a body of Christ.

We're going to start now by praying together. Unify ourselves as one big collective prayer, I call it the Intercessory Group, just a few days old and we have almost 2,000 people. It's a tightly knit group. We encourage each other, sharing stories, videos. But the most important thing is we come together once a day at a certain of the day, people from all over the planet and we pray. We have the same prayer, we can add to, we have a list of prayer request for saving souls, that people will have a personal encounter with Jesus, prayer for protection, You feel it as you connect to this prayer time.


We're going to have three collective prayer time. We should have a constant dialogue with the Lord.


In my previous dream, I was hesitant to share this because it is very specific. The man in the dream said beware of the Ides of March and he mentioned the date- March 18. Last year was a year of warnings. This year is the year of unfolding. The Father is a loving God and He is giving warning after warning.


I'm thinking of the warnings: the blood moon triad, star of Bethlehem that has not been seen since the birth of Christ. So many celestial events , signs in the sky, even the eclipses . Some things are clicking into place that have been set up last year.

Source: Zab Paschke