Saturday, February 27, 2016

Anyone Who Blasphemes Against My Holy Spirit Will Not Be Forgiven


photo credit:  weebly


JESUS:  LISTEN NOW AND UNDERSTAND: THERE IS NO POISON WORSE FOR THE SOUL THAN THE POISON OF BLASPHEMY TO MY HOLY SPIRIT; ANYONE WHO BLASPHEMES AGAINST MY HOLY SPIRIT WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN; SO BE ON THE WATCH THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND YOURSELVES BLASPHEMING AGAINST MY HOLY SPIRIT; 
 
THAT IS WHY MY WISDOM SAYS TO YOU; BEWARE NOT TO APOSTATISE AND REJECT MY HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHO DESCENDS TO YOU IN THESE DAYS TO REVIVE YOUR LETHARGY; IN MY DAYS ON EARTH THEY HATED ME FOR NO REASON, YET ON THE CROSS I ASKED THE HEAVENLY FATHER TO FORGIVE THEM; TODAY IF THE WORLD REJECTS MY HOLY SPIRIT OF GRACE AND MOCKS HIM, CALLING HIM EVIL OR FOOLISH, THEY WILL FIND THEMSELVES UNREPENTANT WHEN MY DAY COMES; YOU, WHO RECEIVED A SHARE OF MY HOLY SPIRIT ONCE, WOULD FALL FROM GRACE AND YOU SHALL NOT BE RENEWED A SECOND TIME; HOW WOULD YOU SINCE YOU WOULD BE UNABLE TO REPENT WITH YOUR HEART AND I WILL BE COMING AND WILL STILL FIND YOU UNREPENTANT, WITH YOUR HEART HARD AS STONE, DRY AND WITHOUT FRUIT ....  
 
I WILL HAVE TO CUT YOU AND THROW YOU TO BE BURNT;

therefore, in all truth, I tell you, open your hearts and understand how My Holy Spirit blows anywhere He pleases, and breathes freely in My envoys; recognise them by their fruit and do not be slaves of your mind;

every soul should know how mockery, jealousy, carping criticism, judgement and calumny opposes the Holy Spirit of Truth; you should be awake and praying not to be put to the test; I say this to you today: if your lips should cause you to sin, fast then with your lips rather than have your lips condemn you and your soul burn with agony;  you must love your neighbour as yourself; you will say now: but You have given us this command already; yes, I have, but have you followed it? pray and ask for My Holy Spirit to come and rest on you!


Source:  tlig