Thursday, June 4, 2015

Who you are to Me, Jesus Speaks on

                                    May 31, 2015

An  excerpt and a transcription of the Lord Jesus' message on 
who we are to Him
__________________
Who you are to Me

JESUS: I want to talk about love, the way I love, the way no one understands, how I love. You see on earth, it is either eros or agape, rather cut and dried, romantic or brother and sister love. But I cherish you like the finest diamond in the purest gold setting.

The other day when you made a poor choice, I came up to you as your spouse to strengthen you. I recognize your intention and honor that. Rather than focusing on your poor judgement, I came to your side to uplift you and give you hope and even understanding of yourself.

It is one thing when a person forms a habit of sin and quite another when they form a habit of holiness, but don't always act from the pinnacle of self control, wisdom and maturity. I anticipate where you are going and just as a man opens the door for a lady and even catches her if she slips, I Am there by your side, kindly, solicitous for your welfare. Reading in complete clarity,  the very direction you're struggling to go in in anticipating all the obstacles I know you'll face. I wiped the tears of frustration from your cheeks when you fall short of the mark. I sit beside you and counsel you when you're just at a loss on how to proceed. I listen tenderly to your thoughts, your emotions, and aspirations all through the day tirelessly taking it all in and plotting your course to the destination I placed in your heart. I miss no opportunity to be a part of your life My love.. Your life is My life as well. We are truly one and My entire being launches out to assist you in arriving at our destination. I place the noble thoughts in your heart even the golden challa   I had it made for you even long before your heart throbbed in that direction then I placed such desire in you because I knew that was the pattern of your DNA, and the fulfilment I planned before the beginning of time as difficult as that is for your human mind to understand. We had own agreement when I gave birth to you. We had our dreams, our own plans and outcomes that only I could engineer to perfection. O yes, man plots his course, but in reality he's but a blind person groping on assisted by the workings of My Spirit, both in opening and closing doors set before him. Even a closed  doors have importance in the development of all his dreams.

Oh Clare, if only people would learn to trust Me and do the outlandish things I ask of them. oh, if only they would, their frustration, their emptiness, their lostness as they grope blindly along the away so many times it's a product of their pride because thy refuse to let go what they know in order to embrace the blind path I wish to set them on with only   a little  dove leading them.

Clare: Here He's speaking about kind of metaphor for humility, submission and obedience. It's just a metaphor that He's used before with me  and I can tell you that He hasn't led me in the direction of using the things that I've acquired in the world, the gifts of talent I've acquired in the world so much  as He has led me in the direction of throwing me into water, hot water, wale  from my head and it's been a real  leap of faith every time  He asked me to do something. He loves these changes of direction that throw me totally on the mercy of Him being able to accomplish it.

Jesus:  So many already know the answers and cannot yield to the wisdom I send  them. The more intelligent the soul, the greater risk of failure in their true life's purpose. Their intellect is based on man's ways even at very heights of philosophy and thought become a fatal impediment along the road I Am calling them to travel. Their sense of control in their lives is but a  mirage, they arrive at their destination and find nothing  they thought that would satisfy their  inner depths then they're bereft of all consolation and feel rewarded with a terrible void which is merely the fruit of their own devices. How rare to find a man or woman who is willing to die totally to themselves and embrace only Me. This is why I treasure those who do so much. They are My comfort in a cold and uncaring world where the glamour of success leads them on blindly and sucks the very life from them. Some understand, all of My loved ones, My brides, I cherish and carry you tenderly to your destination. You've encountered yourself and decided against following your own wisdom and so I am free to paint your own canvas with My most unique colors and forms, until  you who've arrived to the state of fulfilment of all I dreamt of when I made you. 

So you see how can I possibly be harsh with you. You're like toddlers following along with Daddy, happy, joyful in His presence. Wanting nothing more than to be with Him in  bringing  joy. How I rejoice and sing over you, and truly you are the apple of My eye and the sparkle from a precious gemstone being faceted into perfection. I guard you with tremendous solicitousness for My very life is invested in you.

Oh how pleased I Am with the soul who has discovered who they truly are and totally abandoned themselves into the arms of their loving Father,

I bless you all now, My precious, precious brides, you who have abandoned yourselves to My wishes and scorn the lures of the world. Oh, how I treasure you, there is but one thing left for you and so I give it. I bless you with the capacity to receive My love, My thoughts, My vision of who you are truly to Me: to cherish it in your hearts and never ever let it be taken from you again.