Monday, June 29, 2015

Hell on Earth, Prophetic Word

                                                       .....
HELL ON EARTH, LITERALLY HELL ON EARTH  NOT TO BE BELIEVED beyond any horror movie Hollywood could everdream up or invent. No one knows the gravity of what is coming, so many left by the wayside.
So many innocent,blind, lame,  and without any clue, clueless. They are numb from the learning institutions. Numbed and programmed to be empty and numb to what is to transpire.

Oh Clare, please tell them for Me. This is not what I wanted for My children on earth. This is not what I wanted, not what I planned, not at all. No, I had planned a paradise for My people, for My children. A literal paradise, but I have to give rein to free will because free will carries with it consequences and all must learn through consequences to call Me, to choose above and beyond the learning institutions and the pop culture of  their generation. They must go deeper. I have called to them deeper and deeper. Deeply I have planted My Words to them. Deep in their consciousness I have left My calling cards of love and warning and they've gone unheeded supplanted by the glitter of your culture.

The living will envy the dead but the chip will not allow them to die. There is a technology to keep people alive through the chip, far advanced technology. They will search for death but it  will elude them.

 

And I interrupted Him at this point and I said I don't understand. Lord, they could jump off a bridge.

Could they?  Not with mind control in place. You have no idea what is coming what has been engineered by satan to cause unspeakable suffering to humanity, to those I created in My image, to those I love with My life.

 

He cannot destroy ME, but he can hurt Me by making man suffer unspeakable horrors yet will My mercy triumph, Clare, yet will My mercy snatch the souls from their bodies to call out to Me.
 

But, Lord I thought there is no redemption with the chip.

That is what is  written but am I to have no mercy? Too late for them, too late for them. But death will indeed be a relief, and I will separate soul from body. I will mercifully remove the soul  the spirit and out from the  grass, of the evil generation of satan worshippers.
 

Lord, what do I make out of this. This so out of the ordinary for a message?

Just take it very seriously Clare, very, very, very seriously. The living will envy the dead.


What this evil and wicked generation has brought into is a complete lie. What they have been sold is a bill of goods. There is  no resemblance to the reality that is to follow upon them. They do not  not realize that they are being used by satan to their own destruction. It is fitting in their greed that they too should perish in the plagues and pestilences that they have given birth to on the Earth. It is fitting that they should be swallowed up in liquid fire in their lush and elegant underground cities, it is so fitting.


 

Nonetheless, I did not bring man onto the Earth for such a time as this. Never, never, never did I plan  this desolation for them, but because of their arrogance and rebellion, they've been given over to the father  of lies. And he has done his job well.
 

They are expecting a brave new world of super intelligent, super elegant living. Rather, they shall die in their fiery graves along with many deceivers.
 

Do you nderstand when I return there will be utter chaos? There will be monstrocities of nature that will have to be slain in order to safeguard the earth.
 

But Lord, what about the three days of darkness at the end of the tribulation, the fire that's to cleanse the earth?

 

Yes, I shall indeed cleanse by fire, but not all off them will die. There will be those that come up from the pit, monstrocities of nature that must be destroyed for they are without souls. 
 

The demons will be bound, but what they have created with artificial intelligence and body parts, mixed man with animals those will still walk the earth need to be eradicated.
 

Just suffice it to say the world will be in utter wasteland, and yes,  I will regenerate it. But there will be much work to do.
When I am weeping over the suffering of the multitudes that would not listen, they chose to turn their backs and stuff up their ears for it was convenient for their lives of sins to hear My message. Not until the holocaust will they turn to Me and too late to be saved from the fury and the wrath of the Father. They will not turn to God in righteousness but in selfish ambition to be delivered and yet deliverance shall escape them.

 

I want you to say this was never My plan for mankind. I created the garden for My sons and daughters. Never did I dream of what is to come. All of these have been engineered by satan and his minions.
 

Try to understand this was not My plan , You see too many write off evil on to Me because they do not want to take responsibility for their own defeat. They want to see all of creation turned against Me were possible which is not. But this generation living needs to know. I never intended this for man. This is not My plan, it is satan's. You may choose to blame it on Me but you will find out, I never planned this. You mankind sided with evil and evil brought this forth, not I. Nonetheless man will lift their fists to the sky and curse Me for what they have done to the earth but let it be written it was not I who devastated the earth. It was you mankind.
 

But Lord, you were the one pouring out  the vials?

 

And in the vials, there would be nothing to pour out, if satan hadn't engineered it. You wanted the rule of satan on earth, here it is.
 

PRAY FOR YOUR UNSAVED LOVED ONES AND THOSE WHO REFUSE TO LISTEN.


 SPREAD THE MESSAGE.



Source: Heartdwellers