Monday, June 8, 2015

The Maroon Beret



June 7, 2015
________________________

 An excerpt and a transcription from the PDF of heartdwellers.org

Jesus:   Oh My Precious, how grieved I am that we have come to this pass. Oh how terrible the suffering coming upon this nation, even the innocent who have nothing to do with the corruption, other than their littleness and lack  of response to evil because they are too little. These too, I will take. I know you are growing nervous with what is being prepared as we speak, but did I not say I would deliver you out of the wrath to come?

Clare:"Yes, holy snatch and grab.

Jesus: Yes, out of harm’s way, lifted up high above the enemy to a land inaccessible, I will take you. I'm coming. This is but a glimpse of My Holy Mission, to remove My Brides into their eternal abodes. Oh,how recklessly you have lived, inhabitants of  Earth. Oh, how blindly you have contrived plans hatched from the devils.
"Oh, how devoured you shall be by your selfishness in that hour. And yet, I will have pity on those who call out to Me in that last moment of their lives. Those who see their blind selfishness in that hour, yes...call to Me in profound repentance and I will save you. It is not My wish that you who have brought this calamity on mankind should perish in Hell for eternity. I do not wish this on even the most wicked among you. I continue to extend My invitation to Mercy for those who have being. (those with a soul) Though you have leveraged your hardness of heart on humanity, I am not like you. I am always ready to forgive no matter how heinous the sin. But will you? Will you extend your hand to Me and cry out for help? In that moment, I will be there to receive your soul.
"And you, My Brides, must not have a retaliatory bone in your bodies, not even one. You must reflect My compassion even on those who persecute you. You must cry out from your cross, "Father forgive them, they know not what they do." Even now at this moment souls detrimental to this new administration are being removed from their homes. Even now the persecution has begun. Yet, I tell you the truth, not one hair on their heads shall be injured, they shall ascend to Me intact."

Clare: Oh Lord this is not a good thing. Can we please move onto something more delicate?

Jesus:  What is more beautifully an  delicately formed than a soul that loves Me with all her heart? How much more delicate can you get?"

Clare: You know what I mean.

Jesus: "The major persecution has yet to break out, there are just certain ones that have been targeted. Make no mistake about it, I'm coming.
I am  coming for My Bride and she will ascend. There shall be nothing hidden
about her ascension, all the world will see the miracle I will perform for Her, all the world will hear the trumpets, all the world will tremble, all the world will rise up in holy terror on the great and terrible day of the Lord. Nothing which I have promised will fail to come to pass. What I have said, that shall I do and nothing less.

"Oh, prepare yourselves My Beloved. Prepare yourselves and pray as never before for My Mercy to fall on the world. This prayer for Divine Mercy has found much favor from My Father in Heaven.This prayer is garlanded around with graces of conversion and repentance. Pray this prayer at the memorial hour of My death (3:00pm) wherever you may be. Do not grow lax or blind, rather connect with the Divine movement of all of Heaven as we approach that fateful hour.
Jesus: "Oh, how I grieve for the souls that will be lost. Many of the tears, My Dove, that I shed tonight were for those who  have no one to pray for them. Will you pray for them? Pray for the most desperate cases, and those who have no one to pray for them. Do you see? My justice is quelled by My Mercy, and when you cry out for Mercy I lower my arm and withdraw My sword and instead stretch forth a saving hand. You see , the prayer carries with it the power to bring souls to conversion, to bring them to a complete turn around. This is the prayer of My Body and Shed Blood. This is the prayer that recalls to My Father My bitter agony, to the point where His Heart can no longer withhold grace from the undeserving. Why? Because He gazes upon Me in My suffering and He cannot deny Me that which I suffered so brutally for:
the lost sinner.

"Call to mind the Muslim people as well, how devout many of them are. How I wish to have them for believers! Yet, they have been crushed into submission from a tender age, they know not the meaning of Mercy or life. They only know murder and hatred as being the honorable life. Tragically these tender ones have lost all semblance of what I endowed them with, and are completely overtaken by a twisted lifestyle. Poverty calls to these, the enemy has made good use of poverty and bitterness, they are taught from childhood how honorable it is to die for their god. They know nothing of the truth and have been sealed over in terror from freedom of thought. To search out another god would be treachery against their parents, their nation, their god. And so they shut their eyes tightly lest the light penetrate them. But in the watches of the night and in moments when they no longer have the power to resist, I
open their eyes, I flood them with My love and My truth.


"These things happen because you pray. Yes, pray much and believe. Keep your eyes on the horizon...one eye on the Heavens, the other on your neighbor. Neglect no act of kindness that comes before you. Yes, your salvation has been purchased at the price of My Blood, but the work given you in Heaven relies very much on your heartfelt loving service to others.


"I bless you now with the courage to love, the courage to wait in faith, the courage to stand in strength in the tumultuous hours to come, until you behold My glory breaking on the horizon."

Page 166 and 167 What is To Come When The Bombs Fall

"Well, because the time is short, I have you both on the fast track to wrap up these messages and prepare yourselves for that day. Only in prayer and steadfastness will you weather the terrific storm that is about to hit
America and the world.

"Each day, I want the two of you to make sure you are solid and prepared at any moment."

Clare: How will we know that we are prepared?

Jesus: "You're going to feel a deep peace. It's been edging up on both of you, just continue to keep your focus and understand there's no time to waste. Please, buckle down and work hard to organize your messages and leave behind what I have given you.

"Clare are you listening?"

Clare: I 'm foggy.

Jesus: "It's the sugar."

Clare: Woops.

Jesus: "Just bear with Me. "There is going to be a limited nuclear exchange, enough to throw the world into a panic and set the stage for Obama to take the reins of peace and be declared as the hero.

"Your country will be in pandemonium and communications will be knocked out temporarily. But in order toenforce Martial Law, communication will be necessary. After all, how can the victor enjoy his victory without broadcasting it all over the world? Your country will recover from this devastation more quickly than anyone would expect, because everything is in place with full knowledge of what is coming.

"Your country will no longer be a world power. She will have massive issues of reconstruction and contamination to deal with. Make no mistake, those underground cities will contain the important people while everyone else
struggles on the surface. Law and order will be out of control, criminals will take full advantage to rape and pillage, life will be a mess.

"That's when I'm coming for you. Lift up your heads and watch the sky, I am coming for you that same day.

“Let Me repeat Myself, lift up your heads, I am coming for you that very day.”
“Do not fall into despair, do not panic. I have warned you over and over again, your redemption draws nigh. This is the moment of eternity you've been waiting for."

The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy, How to Recite the Chaplet



Clare: Lord, I'm speechless.

Jesus: "Well, it's coming. As surely as I AM, it is coming.

"Do not give in to fear. Stand your ground, raise your eyes to the Heavens, I'm coming.”

Clare: Lord, help us.

Jesus: "I've already placed my angels to help you, you will not stumble or fall, all is in place."

Clare: Oh. Thank you Lord.

Jesus: "You see, I have wanted to confirm this to you but I had to wait until you were secure in our communications."
Clare: Jesus, I am numb.

Jesus: “I know, I know. It's a lot to take in. But I have prepared you well, you'll pass in flying colors."








The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy, How to Recite the Chaplet

The Chaplet of Mercy is recited using ordinary rosary beads of five decades. The Chaplet is preceded by two opening prayers from the Diary of Saint Faustina and followed by a closing prayer.

 

1. Make the Sign of the Cross

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

2. Optional Opening Prayers

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

(Repeat three times)
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

3. Our Father

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

4. Hail Mary

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

5. The Apostle's Creed

I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

6. The Eternal Father

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

7. On the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

8. Repeat for the remaining decades

Saying the "Eternal Father" (6) on the "Our Father" bead and then 10 "For the sake of His sorrowful Passion" (7) on the following "Hail Mary" beads.

9. Conclude with Holy God (Repeat three times)

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

10. Optional Closing Prayer

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.