Monday, June 15, 2015

IT'S TIME TO LET GO


\
photo credit, frozen

IT'S TIME TO LET GO, May 8, 2015

Do You have a word for our Friends tonight, Lord?


Yes, Love, I do. Be patient with yourself, you spoke hastily and without thought just now –but you have caught it and I have already forgiven you. All is well between us, Dear One.


Oh, how I love You, my Jesus. You are so kind to me....always so kind.



Now, down to the business of the night. I wish to speak to “our Friends” as you so lovingly put it, about timing. In the days to come, timing will be of utmost important to you: timing of when you eat, where you walk, how you live. Events will happen so quickly that there will often BE no time to be “normal”, and so many things will be left behind you in a swift move, many things that you will think are very important to you to have or keep.


Now is the Time though, to let go –of everything. All Things and possession will mean little or nothing to you when the choice must be made between them and your lives or the lives of your families. So I am warning you now: be prepared at any moment to move. Move from one house to another. From one place to another. From the city to the country, from one town to the next. For this reason, be astute in your thinking, prepare for yourselves and those with you the essentials to life: a Bible, a few clothes, water, dried or canned food and a blanket or two. Keep these things handy in a backpack that you can grab to take with you at a moment’s notice.


Keep other, less important yet still of value things in a box nearby: these instructions, a computer if possible, flashlights, batteries, a few flash drives. It will be important for you to be free to travel lightly –yet these things will make your lives more bearable.


The events that will soon come on the Earth are more horrific than any have even conceived. It will take great faith in Me to live through them, to avoid being captured and killed by the enemy. It is my wish that as many as will follow Me, listen to Me and obey Me will live –for you will then walk into the Millennium and populate the Earth as I renew it and bring pristine cleanliness back to it. Yes, many will die in the next 7 years...but if you are faithful to Me and swiftly obedient –you will not be among them. I will protect and guide you where and when I wish. I WILL help you –but you MUST be willing to listen and obey Me at all times. I will be there always, my angels will be gathered around you, also. Call out to Me at any time, in any circumstance where you are in question, afraid, confused and I will answer.


It will be important for you to be able to listen to My Holy Spirit with clear ears during this time. Ask Me, after you have called unto Me for Salvation for the Gifts of My Spirit: the Baptism of Fire, tongues for strong spiritual prayer, healing, knowledge, prophecy, there are many, many teachings on Carol’s computer about these things –look for the teachings files under the Inside/Out Training and Equipping school for these teachings –I have given Cheryl concise and clear instruction as to how and why these things taught there are possible, and they will need to be available to you.


Do not worry about the internet at this point –I will preserve what I will preserve. Lacking this –I will myself be there to teach you and impart these gifts to you. 
 
Take heart, Dear Ones! Have Faith! Soon the Father is plunging this world into untold chaos and judgement...but I have My perfect plans for you already laid in place.


I leave you tonight with my Love and My blessings of Faith and Belief.
                           Your Jesus –the Christ.


Source: heartdwellers