Saturday, June 6, 2015

Why Does GOD Allow Suffering ~REVISED~Jesus Speaks on Bitterness

           
 June 1, 2015                         

An excerpt and a transcription of the Lord's message on suffering and bitterness

______________________

Clare:  I want to begin by saying that I was watching Jesse Duplantis the other night and he was talking about how souls would come out of the Father's heart , He would just draw His hand, put His hand in His bosom and draw out the soul soul would cry out?:  "I wanna be redeemed, I wanna be redeemed, can I go to earth, can I go to earth?"  This was something he experienced up, we're pretty sure in the physical when he was transported to heaven. If you haven't heard that,  of that sharing of his or read his book, highly recommended. It's absolutely incredible.
It confirms everything of what we know about heaven as well. So, I'm going  to go ahead and get into this message and allow the Lord to do what He does and the best which  is  instruct us.

Jesus:  Gratefulness opens the door for greater blessings, greater and greater blessings. With gratefulness, comes power. The power to loose and unleash the fetters both on yourself and on others. When a bitter spirit is standing in the way, there is bondage but  remove the bitter spirit and healing can take place.
There are so many, Clare, with a bitter spirit in the way of Me being able to work in their lives. Things  happen in the lives of  souls that they do not understand, so they blame Me  and become bitter. It is true that ultimately I could have prevented what happened, but it is also true that things happen for a reason, reasons the minds of men cannot fathom. For instance, there are those souls who had they succeeded in their intended destiny would have ended their lives going to hell but because I allowed an intervention, it totally changed the course of their lives. They cannot see it and so they become bitter.

Clare: But won't that bitterness take them to hell,as well, Lord?

Jesus: It can if someone doesn't intervene, but I literally move heaven and earth to bring someone across their path that changes their whole attitude. Many times when at the very end  of their lives when it's their last chance not that I don't try earlier but some are so hard and obstinate that it takes facing death to realize their mistake in attitude.  

Oh, My precious ones so many many times worse things were headed your way and I was stood the devils on your behalf. You were not walking with Me, you didn't know Me or even care to know Me but I protected you anyway. You see when you live by My rules, love Me, and serve Me, you live within the confines of the corral of  safety. But when you break down the fence and take off into the wilderness, you tie My hands. However, even then I relent and overrule My norms to protect you, because I love you and I know you don't understand what you're doing.

I approach you year after year, after year  to turn you from your selfish and blind path. And you ignore Me year after year blithely skipping along down the path of your own fancies, Then when you get to the end of your life and start thinking about things looking back on mistakes wondering when death approaches where you will finally end.

Even then you try to reason when the things others have warned you with, you choose different religions and say that is your way. But in the stillness of night, phantoms arise and taught you with the truth and you begin to wonder. Oh, I do try so hard to turn your disposition because I know where it's taking you and that I will never see you again. I'll grieve for you, I will hear your screams from hell but I won't be able to do anything for you because you made your eternal decision in spite of everything I did to turn your heart back to Me.

And for you who know Me, it is time now for you to examine your hearts and search for hidden traces of bitterness or even pools of  bitterness  hidden in the caverns of your heart. Is there something you cannot forgive Me for? Is there something you say you have forgiven Me for, but you still hold resentment in your heart that I treated you so unfairly?

Clare:  Lord, I struggle with a  few issues like the family  I was born  into for  one.

Jesus: I know that My love and I'm very sorry your parents made such foolish decisions. I certainly could not sway them, but in the end I knew the choices they would make. And I apologize to you for sending you into such  a family. But may I say when you get here you will thank Me for that?

Clare: Lord, in my right mind I thank you, I do even now. I said things You gave through my parents, it wasn't all bad. And after all You did overcome me in my searchings and saved me, so what have I to complain about. I could be going to hell for the way I lived.

Jesus:  All that you say is true My beloved, but look now how far you have climbed up the ladder of grace out from the deep, deep pit I gave birth to you. Look how you have taken My hand, risen up to the realms of glory with Me. Surely that is to be rejoiced over.

Clare: It is quite amazing. I have to say I do feel fulfilled and happy in what you've chosen for me, and how far you've brought me into this destiny,

Jesus:  Oh, that is only the beginning. I didn't say from glory to glory without reason, Oh, My children, if you could see from My perspective what you've triumphed over in the kingdom of darkness. If only you could see the amazing obstacles, powers and dominions and enemies you've triumphed over, you'll be so  very  appreciative, happy and satisfied but not until you are here with Me will you be able to see from My perspective the great victories you've won. Still it is most  important in this hour that you examine every tiny crevice of your heart and find yourself out if there's still bitterness from what I have allowed. Can you trust Me with that? Can you trust it  what I allowed in your life was for the best?

Now that you know Me, you know My nature and My love for you that didn't stop at being cruelly executed just for you. Now that you know that, can you trust Me and thank Me for your life: all the good and all the bad, Oh, I'm imparting this grace tonight as we speak. Yes, I'm imparting wisdom not of this world; wisdom from the highest realms, My wisdom and grace to be able to thank Me for what I allowed and what I did not allow, for what I gave and what I withheld, for what I took and never replaced. All of it good and bad, you will see serve the purpose, accomplish great good in some cases level the playing field and cancel the debt so you wouldn't be consigned to hell from your very own decisions.

I have spoken of this to Clare before many many souls born into scholar and dying prematurely made the decision to come to earth and suffer in this way because they long to be redeemed from among mankind. You at this time cannot understand what it means in heaven to be among the redeemed.

Clare: Lord, You're such a good communicator. Surely you can help us to understand why in the world the soul will  allow themselves to be born into one another's body destined to die from AIDS are destined to be raped and killed. Lord, please tell us in a way we can understand.

Jesus:  You're asking for a great deal Clare. I will try. You're not going to explain it yourself in your logical mind. As I have told you before, you're intellect and pride get in the way My dearest.

Clare:  Okay, I'm sorry.

Jesus: I hear and see what you're thinking. You're thinking, if I don't get it right, I can just delete this section. Shame on you, and your trust where is taking off to.

Clare: Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief.

Jesus: Oh My darling Clare, nothing is beyond Me. But many things are beyond you, because you cannot see as I see. You're still looking through a glass darkly.

Clare: Lord, are You saying You won't explain it to us after all?

Jesus: I should spank you for thinking that.

Clare: Oh please don't,  you always get Me where I live.

Jesus:  Yeah, on the chocolate bar.

Clare?:  Please don't tell them how bad I am.

Jesus: Imagine a little bug, a ladybug, crawling along slowly on the ground. Now imagine a bird coming by and catching up that little bug.

Clare: Okay, so far I have a ladybug and a crow.

Jesus: Now, imagine the perspective the ladybug has, then imagine the perspective the crow has.

Clare: Lord, there's no comparison.

Jesus: That's correct, there's no comparison until the bird picks the ladybug up and flies off with it. Then the ladybug can see as the crow sees.It's the realms of awareness between the two.

Clare: I'm thinking, Lord.

Jesus:  Come on you ask now. You don't wanna see the answer?

Clare: Lord, you know how I am.

Jesus: Sadly,  Thomas, I do.

Clare: Is that anyway to treat your frail bride?

Jesus: Is that anyway to treat your  loving Jesus who continually instructs you faithfully?

Clare: No, I'm sorry.

Jesus: All right then, tell them the answer Claire.

Clare: The ladybug experiences your love as she crawls along the ground for every  grain of sand, etc. in a very,very limited way; but when she's picked in the beak of the crow,  she  suddenly sees everything there is to see.

Jesus: Exactly, when  the soul is  in heaven, they do not experience the depravity of earth and sin. So they can't possibly appreciate what they have, but when they've been subjected to the other darkness of sinful man and are lifted up and out of it, their awareness of how they are loved by Me is suddenly expanded beyond all boundaries and they experience the very extraordinary bliss of My being and My love for them.

Clare:  That's positively amazing. When you talk to Me, I usually pick up on your thoughts and put them into words, but this example I was totally blind. Every image I didn't get until the very end. I kind of falling backwards into your waiting arms which I can't see. I just have to trust.

Jesus: Yes, I have to talk to you sometime this way because the line of thought and where I'm going is totally out of your reality like those events I warned you would be part of tribulation, the strange creatures etc.

I have already blessed you tonight by imparting wisdom not of this world, wisdom from the highest realms. My wisdom and grace to be able to thank Me for what I allowed and what I did not allow, for what I gave and what I withheld, for what I took and never replaced. All of it good and bad you will see serve the purpose.



Clare: So in essence those of us who got the raw steel will experience the greatest  steps of your love.

Jesus: Yes, My love. Now you see it. Those have forgiven much shall love much and shall see the enormity of My love. The greater the knowledge of darkness, the greater the appreciation of the light. I bless you all again now. Take your time with this. It is quite deep and a challenge to understand. But it is not ever part of the grace  that you listen. The greater the sorrow and bitterness you've experienced in this life on earth, the more grateful you will be in heaven and the more bliss, and joy you will experience for eternity.