Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Technology so Terrible!



 Packets of judgment have been on going since April 2005: floods, earthquakes, tsunami, fires,  where thousands die. Be ready, for our Saviour will come like a thief in the night. Repent and stay clean. Be enlightened about the will of the Father in Heaven. Whatever your religion/denomination is, this revelation will help. Also, go to www.smni.com for further enlightenment.

An excerpt from  the Mountain Prophecies, Book 12, Chapter  47
_____________________
A Technology so Terrible!
NONE can survive it, except through Divine Intervention!


My Dear Brothers and Sisters, I have owed you this chapter for some time, but I have had to wait upon the promptings of the Spirit of God; for even to write of some of these things is so very devastating to me. Therefore, I have needed to be guided by our Father’s promptings in all things!
Satan’s great attempts to stop the works of Revelation 12!
In the past I have written about the terrible technology, which those in the military of the USA, who work in conjunction with Satan and the fallen angels, even the Annunaki gods of old, have used against me. For a fact, my Dear Ones, since Satan and those in this government were given this terrible technology almost two years ago, they have perfected the use of it on me! And, they have done so in their efforts to stop the work of Revelation 12 and the growth of the manchild spirit, who is within me!
In other words, their great assaults against me have also been their attempts to stop these works of our Saviour and to keep the Bride from ever leaving the Earth, and from receiving what our Saviour has for them, which is the heritage of the manchild spirit, or the spiritual DNA or our Saviour. For, this is how the Bride will “marry” our Saviour! They will get His spiritual DNA, and they will become as HE is! Yet, they will also be beneath him and as such will carry the amount of power, which their spiritual cups are able to hold. So, in this way, there is a spiritual hierarchy in the Kingdom of our Saviour.
Satan and his fallen angel hoards and their counterparts in the US military and even in other militaries around the world, have worked night and day for many months to try and steal the manchild spirit! I have written about these things; and in the months, which have passed since our Saviour gave the manchild spirit to me, they have not stopped in their wicked assaults against me, but have only escalated. Therefore, our Saviour has grown the manchild in size and power, all in order that he may both defend himself and me through the power, which our Saviour puts into him! Therefore, he now exists several feet outside and above my body, but he also has much fire in him; and this fire is greatly needed to dissolve the great amount of foreign substances, which these evil ones forge into my body, both night and day!
My Dear Ones, these high-minded, proud, and haughty wicked ones have surely reasoned that they could steal Him and even take over heaven, as the manchild is also connected to a bridge, which goes into heaven. So, if they could steal him, they could thereby even storm heaven! Yes, indeed Satan’s goal is and has been to even unseat our Father in Heaven, the very one, who created Him.
In addition, my Dear Ones, they have surely reasoned that if they could STEAL THIS HEAVENLY DNA, or TAKE ME OVER any way they could, that they could STOP THE REIGN OF OUR SAVIOUR IN THE EARTH, and that in so doing, that they could STOP THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HUMAN SOULS, WHO STAND TO GET THIS NEW DNA. THAT IS, THEY COULD STOP THE BRIDE FROM EVER RECEIVING THE SPIRITUAL DNA OF OUR SAVIOUR AND THEREBY STOP THEM FROM ENTERING INTO THE GREAT REALMS OF LIGHT, WHEREIN MANY OF THEM ARE DESTINED TO RULE AND REIGN.
My Dear Ones, they have also most assuredly reasoned that by filling my body with copious amounts of metals, plastics, and anything else that they could imagine, THAT THEY COULD PUT OUT THE LIGHT, OR THE FIRE IN THE MANCHILD AND OVERPOWER HIM, thereby, bringing to a halt the coming Kingdom of our Saviour in the Earth.
Daily, they have pressed on, maintaining their convictions to ANNIHILATE ME, TOTALLY TAKE OVER MY MIND, OR TO STEAL THE MANCHILD! There has been no middle of the road; and their assaults against me have been UNRELENTING! THEIR PERSECUTION AGAINST ME HAS BEEN GREAT! THE TORTURE AGAINST MY BODY HAS AT TIMES BEEN EXTREME, but even so, AM I NOT STILL HERE! DO I NOT CONTINUE TO WORK FOR OUR LORD AND GOD! AM I NOT ABLE TO GO ON ABOUT MY OWN BUSINESS AND THE BUSINESS OF OUR FATHER?
Wondrously and Supernaturally Carried in the Arms of our Saviour!
AND, MY DEAR ONES, THIS IS THROUGH NO STRENGTH OF MY OWN! THIS IS OF NO ABILITIES OF MY OWN, BUT THROUGH THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF THE ONE GOD, THE ONLY GOD YAHWEH, THROUGH OUR BELOVED SAVIOUR JESUS, AND THROUGH THE POWER OF THE BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT OF GOD, THAT I AM CARRIED FROM DAY TO DAY! BLESSED IS THE NAME OF OUR MIGHTY GOD YAHWEH, JEHOVAH, AND HIS BEAUTIFUL SON, FOR THERE IS NONE BESIDE HIM!
FOR, I TELL YOU NOW; AND TAKE NOTE OF WHAT I AM TELLING YOU! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE COULD LIVE IN THE MIDST OF THIS TERRIBLE TECHNOLOGY, WITHOUT DIVINE INTERVENTION! FOR, THEY WOULD SURELY DIE OF PAIN, OR THEIR MINDS WOULD BE TOTALLY TAKEN OVER THROUGH THE PROGRAMMING OF THE WICKED ONES! AND, AS SUCH, THEY WOULD BECOME AS MIND CONTROL ROBOTS, OR ZOMBIES!
FOR, ONCE THIS TERRIBLE TECHNOLOGY IS IN PLACE IN ONE’S BODY AND ONCE THEY ALSO ASSAULT SUCH A ONE WITH “VIRTUAL REALITY” EXPERIENCES AND UNDER DRUGS PROGRAM THEIR MINDS, THE VICTIMS WOULD NOT STAND IN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN MINDS, LEST OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN CARRIED THEM THROUGH.
The Truth is Being Made to look like Science Fiction!
My Dear Ones, if this sounds like science fiction to you, then perhaps it is the truth that they have been feeding us through many movies, and these truths being made to LOOK LIKE SCIENCE FICTION!
Yes, they lay the bold truth right in front of our faces and show it as science fiction, so that when others write of the truth, that many will rise up and mock, name-call and slander the purveyors of such truths, calling them INSANE, and labeling the truth as SCIENCE FICTION!
But, oh so terrible indeed for any of you, who stand up to mock what I am telling you. For, I tell you the truth as much as I can even describe it; and I warn you of what is not only coming upon you, but what is already being used upon you. Ignorant is the one, who dismisses what I tell you of now, and fans it off as an unwelcome intruder. I tell you of what I have endured nonstop regarding this terrible technology for almost two years, and even before that, I went through the terrible technologies that they had at their disposal at that time.
But, this technology is worse that any science fiction that you can read of; and the most horrific thing about it is that it is ALREADY BEING USED ON UNTOLD NUMBERS OF HUMANS; AND WHO IS EVEN THE WISER?
My Dear Ones, I am the wiser; for I have lived through it and have suffered greatly at their hands. But, even so, OUR MIGHTY GOD HAS KEPT ME. HE HAS NOT KEPT ME FROM GOING THROUGH WHAT HE DETERMINED WHAT I MUST GO THROUGH; BUT HE HAS CARRIED ME THROUGH IT ALL IN VICTORY FOR HIM AND IN VICTORY FOR ALL OF HUMANITY.
Yes, indeed, they go licking their wounds and howling into the night; for all that they have done to take me over and over again, to take me as their total captive and or to kill me has failed. For, they think to overcome the power of the Most High; and they are but fools, even as vain dogs, who go chasing their tails!
But, even so, my Dear Ones, this has been a very difficult walk and one, which few can even grasp and understand. And, as best as I could, I have tried to warn you; and now my Dear One, comes one to me, who has been taken over through this wicked technology!
The True Story of One,
Who has been taken captive through this horrific technology!
My Dear Ones, I will try to write of what I know, but even to write of this thing is so emotionally painful to me. For, some years past, even about five years past, I knew this young man. I never knew him personally, but was on his radio show, perhaps twice that I can remember. And, now and then I would speak to him over the telephone. At that time, he was doing much to expose the corruption in the government. He was a very brave young man, who was then only about 25 years of age. I always considered him to be very bright and thought him to have a good future ahead of him in investigative journalism, though I was also very well aware of the many perils, which he would face, as I was also going through persecution from the evil ones, even at that time.
As it was, I would soon go to Africa to begin our Father’s work on Revelation 12 and I would not hear anything else of this young man. Some said that he came under extreme attack from the federal government of this nation; and that he just disappeared. The last that I heard of him was that he was under government assaults, that he was being pursued by unknown assailants, that he was under threat by government helicopters, and other kinds of assaults.
But, some weeks past, I received some e-mails from this dear, young man, and I could see that he was in trouble. I sent him my telephone number and after some days he called me. From that conversation, my Dear Ones, I made some notes; and also came away from that conversation feeling so emotionally devastated because of what this dear soul has suffered! And, also devastated, my Dear Ones, to know that the wicked ones have taken over the mind of a beautiful, young man, and that they have not only programmed him, that they have put him through what seems to be some sort of virtual reality torture, which has greatly traumatized him. They have also apparently totally filled his body with this wicked technology as he told me that they have given him a fake spine and fake bones in his legs, that he cannot even feel his own legs. He also told me that he has a fake stomach as well as other fake body parts. He told me that he is neither alive, nor dead, but living between worlds.
My Dear Ones, I tell you the following, even with great reservation, for I do not wish to impart any degree of disbelief upon what he has experienced; and I do not wish to add to his suffering in any way. For, I do believe that he has experienced what he says, and that to him, his experiences are real. For, when one’s body is full of these foreign substances and then one is subjected to a “reality” movie experience, this reality impinging upon every nerve, upon every fiber of one’s being, then the experience is as real as anything that one will experience. And, if the Spirit of God is not present to help one distinguish between what is real and what is not real, and also to shield one from the depths of such terrible experiences, then one can only assume that such is real. So, I share these things with you out of love for you, and out of love for this dear man! My Dear Ones, remember him in your prayers! Pray to our Father to set free this young man, who did his best to alert the rest of us to the perils of this wicked world! Pray for our Father to supernaturally intervene and to make him free! May we all join forces to wrap him in the depth of our love!
What have they done to him? Satan and his hoards have TAKEN HIM TO HELL. From what he tells me, he has experienced a virtual hell! They have TORTURED HIM IN HELL! They have CRUCIFIED HIM and made him to feel the excruciating pain of this said crucifixion. They have put him in something like a black hole and they HAVE TORN HIS BODY APART MOLECULE BY MOLECULE and the pain of it as he tells me is greater than anything any of us could ever imagine. He tells how they have PUT THE SINS OF THE WORLD ON HIM; and from what he describes, he also felt such a thing! He also tells me that they did these things to him in February of this year; and that he does not know how long he lay on his bed.
He believes that our Father HAS PROMISED HIM HIS OWN KINGDOM IN HELL; and he tells me that he does not want to go to heaven, and does not want eternal life, but wants this KINGDOM IN HELL, SO LONG AS HE IS NOT TORTURED IN HELL and is ABLE TO TORTURE THOSE, WHO HAVE DONE THIS TO HIM. HE ALSO TELLS ME THAT NONE SHALL GET OFF THE EARTH AND GO TO HEAVEN, UNLESS THEY GO THROUGH HIM. He also tells me that he suffers excruciating pain all of the time and he believes that his body is full of nanoparticles!
My Dear Ones, I write what he has told me, though this is not all of it; and I truly believe that his experiences have been extremely real to him! What they have done to him is intense mind control and through this wicked technology, he is unable to know what is real and what is not real. My Dear Ones, they have taken him over and made him captive. I KNOW THAT HE IS FULL OF THIS WICKED TECHNOLOGY; AND THAT HE HAS MISTAKEN SATAN FOR OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN!
The wicked ones have taken one of their so-called DISSIDENTS, and they have TORTURED HIM, FILLED HIS BODY WITH FOREIGN SUBSTANCES, WHICH HE CANNOT GET FREE OF. They have given him VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCES, WHICH HAVE BEEN UTTERLY REAL AND ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL! FURTHERMORE, THEY HAVE LIED TO HIM AND HAVE MADE HIM TO BELIEVE THESE LIES ABOUT HAVING HIS OWN KINGDOM IN HELL; AND AS HE HAS ENDURED ABSOLUTELY “REAL” EXPERIENCES, HE ALSO BELIEVES THEIR LIES TO BE TRUTH! I ALSO HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE IS CONSTANTLY BOMBARDED VIA TERRIBLE ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSES TO KEEP HIM IN A TOTAL MENTAL PRISON. AND, WHEN HE GETS THE LEAST BIT OUT OF LINE, THEY PUNISH HIM WITH UNBEARABLE PAIN.
He also tells me that the NSA has called him and told him that they are going to lock him up! So, my Dear Ones, they come right out and show their association with all that is being done to him!
My Dear Ones, why would they do such a thing to this young man? I can only imagine that as he has been a powerful voice against them in the past, and as they have seen his abilities, they wish to make him a powerful weapon FOR THEM in the future!
Will there be a fake UFO Invasion before the return of our Saviour?
Will they pretend to be there as friends, who will save all?
And, how would they use him? My Dear Ones, I do not know for sure, but a Dear Brother in Canada had a dream, or perhaps more than one dream, in which there is a UFO INVASION. IN THE DREAM, OR AS IT WERE, DREAMS, HE SAID THAT MANY PEOPLE WERE JUST GOING OUT AND BEING SUCKED UP INTO THE UFOS, AND AS I UNDERSTOOD IT, AS IF THEY WERE PERHAPS IN SOME SORT OF TRANCE, IN PERHAPS A PROGRAMMED MANNER.
MY QUESTION IS: COULD THEY HAVE SUCH A PLAN FOR THIS YOUNG MAN? TO PUT HIM OUT ON THE AIRWAVES AT THE RIGHT TIME, TO TELL THE UNSUSPECTING THAT THEY COULD ONLY GET OFF THE EARTH THROUGH HIM AND THAT THEY MUST COME WITH HIM! THAT, THEY MUST GET INTO THE SHIPS, SO THAT THEY COULD BE SAVED!
COULD SOMETHING LIKE THIS BE AFOOT? AND, IF NOT THROUGH THIS ONE, THEN THROUGH ANOTHER ONE, OR EVEN THROUGH SEVERAL OTHERS?
Is it their plan to take radio voices, which the people have known and trusted and to use them to round up the unsuspecting? As I understand it, others have also dreamt of such a UFO invasion! Could this even take place before our Saviour comes, to further fool the unsuspecting, and to cause them to be led away, even carried into the underground bases, only to end up as this Dear Brother has ended up, mind controlled and imprisoned by this terrible technology!
My Dear Brothers and Sisters, think on these things! Pray, my Dear Ones! The Antichrist is in power and we are in big, big trouble in this nation and in all nations.
A Series of Judgments Coming upon America!
Our Father has shown me that He is bringing a series of judgments against this nation, even before our Saviour comes. The California fires are but one of his judgments; and some of these judgments shall be solely against the evil ones. Through these terrible judgments, surely some will fall to their knees in repentance, get clean, and thereby be found worthy to marry our Saviour! I truly hope that many do so!
The Haughty prophets and the backbiters in the Body of Christ!
There is a grievous blindness and deafness among the Body of Christ; and AMONG THE PROPHETS, WHO WILL NOT LOOK AT THE TRUTH! They only wish to speak the smooth things and they continually rise up to MOCK THE DEEP THINGS, WHICH OUR SAVIOUR HAS GIVEN!
MY DEAR ONES, IN NO WAY WILL OUR SAVIOUR MARRY SUCH! IN NO WAY WILL HE MARRY THE PROUD, THE HAUGHTY, THE BACKBITERS, AND OTHERS AMONG HIS BODY, WHO WILL NOT REPENT! Do not be deceived in this!
Why is our Saviour Tarrying?
I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE, EVEN BEFORE OUR SAVIOUR COMES, THAT HE IS GOING TO PUT SOME SEVERE PUNISHMENTS ONTO THE BACKS OF HIS PEOPLE! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE IS TARRYING, BUT WHY IS HE TARRYING? IS HE TARRYING BECAUSE HE MUST YET PUNISH SOME, WHOM HE WISHES TO MARRY, TO FURTHER CLEANSE THEM AND TO MAKE THEM WHITE!
Repent, oh Children of the Most High
Get Clean and Stay Clean; or you will not be counted among His Bride!
My Dear Ones, our Savoiur has made this perfectly clear to me! N0 ONE WILL MARRY OUR SAVIOUR, WHO WILL NOT LOVE THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND ALSO FORGIVE THEM! And, as my friend, Gayle Smith so appropriately reminded me, ‘THEY MUST ALSO FORGIVE THEMSELVES!”
I STRESS TO YOU, MY DEAR ONES; AND I WARN YOU GREATLY THAT NONE WILL MARRY OUR SAVIOUR, WHO GOSSIP, BACKBITE AND SPEAK MALICIOUS RUMORS ABOUT OTHERS, WHO WREAK HAVOC IN THE BODY OF CHRIST AND WILL NOT BEND A KNEE FOR SORROW IN REPENTANCE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! NONE WILL MARRY HIM, WHO WILL NOT FORGIVE THEIR ENEMIES, AND WHO HARBOUR ALL MANNER OF HATE AND ANGER IN THEIR HEARTS! NONE WILL MARRY HIM, WHO ARE NOT SOLD OUT TO OUR FATHER AND TO OUR SAVIOUR, AND WHO DO NOT LOVE HIM ABOVE ALL AND MAKE HIM FIRST,AND KEEP HIM FIRST!
Our God will not be second! If you want Him to be second, or third, or last in your life, you will be cast headlong into the Great Tribulation. Our Savour has given us two great commandments, the first being to love our God above all, and to love others, even as we love ourselves. My Dear Ones, we must LOVE ONE ANOTHER; AND IF WE WILL NOT LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND FORGIVE ONE ANOTHER, WE WILL NOT BE COUNTED  AMONG THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH AT THE TIME OF HIS COMING!
My Dear Ones, following is a recent message from our Father in Heaven. In this message, He tells about the terrible technology, which is in the hands of these wicked ones! He also tells about His own impending great judgments upon them! READ ON AND BE WARNED!
MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
December 03, 2008
“A Terrible Technology!”
My Blessed Child, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, hearken unto Me! Listen with ears ever so attuned to Me and with eyes ever so fixed upon Me! For, herein I shall tell you a new thing, even an answer to many of your prayers!
My Little One, did I not hang the heavens; and have I not stretched them out, even as I have seen fit? Did I not create the Earth and all that is in it? Have I not created good, and have I not created evil? Have I not set the hands in motion, and none can stop their movement, but me?
Do I not even form the thoughts of the wicked, and order the words of the just? Am I not in control of all things?
Yet, even so, Satan and his many hoards wish to override Me, the very One, who has created them! They wish to rise up and take control, even of Me, and to sit at the head of all that I have created!
Am I not aware of their particle collider and their vast search for the “god” particle? Am I not aware of all that they do with the quark technology and how they have manipulated such to enslave all of you with foreign particles, thereby overriding your own bodily senses? And, (all of this is) according to their own designs, to thereby take over your every thought and to make you robots and virtual slaves, unable to free yourselves from the massive amount of foreign particles in your own bodies?
Are they not deeply advanced in this work, even unto the enslavement of vast numbers, of which you know nothing? They have simply vanished! They have disappeared, even many of their own, whom they have falsely imprisoned; and many also believing them to be dead! But, many of these are not dead! They are automatons, robots, whose human bodies have been so infiltrated with electronically conductive substances, that they are no longer capable of having any thoughts of their own! This is what has taken place. This is what is going on in their bid to rule the whole Earth and in their bid to take over the minds of all of you!
But, even so, My Little One, have you not attempted to explain to all about a technology, which you do not understand: A terrible technology, wherein these wicked ones in the U.S. Government and elsewhere are able to take common substances, like glass, rubber, metal, or plastics, and to drive them molecule by molecule into a living body, that living body, having been your own. And, if I did not carry you in My own hands, they would have killed you or taken you over long ago! But, I do carry you! And, I have carried you through unspeakable horrors, which they have done to your body! I have not kept you from what I, Myself, determined that you must go through!
And, you are right, My Little One, that these common substances, once modified in a submolecular manner in this way, and then driven into one’s body, cannot be seen through normal physical means or channels. A hideous technology indeed, and their assaults against you and My Son’s Son of Spirit has been unrelenting night and day for many, many months.
But, My Little One, know that I have not caused you to go through this for naught! True, these have been your great tests and trials, for soon I will give you great power over them! True also, that these have been great tests and trials for the little boy of Revelation 12; for herein he has also grown greatly, even now extending far outside of your body and full of fire indeed, so that he dissolves these terrible substances, rotates and removes them from your body! And, he works hard, night and day, to do as he knows to do; and as I empower him to do!
But, for those, who are otherwise full of this technology, there is no hope, save what comes from Me!
Those, who have the eyes to see, can see; and they will know why I am preparing the manchild for My Bride; and (they will know) why I have chosen to bring Him up amidst such terrible technology! For, My Blessed Child, he will do much to free many of this most horrific of tortures!
Furthermore, My Little One, there has come a time wherein I will begin to exact great judgments upon those, who have done this to you and to the Son of the King! And, My Little One, that time is now! Now, My Child, I shall stand up and I shall begin to exact a series of great judgments against all, who have been involved in this horrific work, not only against you, but against many, who are now totally enslaved!
Yes, indeed, this is another tower of Babel, yet worse, and even as I spoke to you this morning, I will send a great confusion into their midst! So great shall be their darkness of mind, that many, many shall commit suicide! And, I tell you that this great judgment is My first in a series of judgments against them. And, this great judgment shall hit leaders and high-level directors of these evil works, as well as those, who are far removed from the mainstream of it and who work in the periphery of it!
For, I shall confound them all! Their minds, I shall confound, and all of their data and databases I shall confound, such that it will seem to many, many of them as if they have entered into a black hole! The god particle they seek, but the black hole particle they will get!
Be at peace in these things, My Little One, for even as I raised up Moses and even as I sent Moses to speak judgments against the Pharaoh, I will also raise you up and through the very words, which I speak through you, shall come many judgments against the wicked ones, who continue to persecute you and assault you from day to day! And, My judgments against them shall become increasingly more severe! You will see, My Little One, and you will know; and many shall also see and know that I now stand up, that I have raised myself up now in My judgment against them.
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 3rd day of December, 2008,
Linda Newkirk
Oh, my Dear Brothers and Sisters, this is where we now are. Facing the rule of the antichrist, facing unspeakable terrors to come upon this land, even a great terror strike against this nation; and soon. For, only about three days past, I looked and saw part of a great city as it was crumbling to the ground. I saw in that city skyscrapers and tall buildings and a moment later, I saw that about a third of this great city was gone, that it was fallen clean down, every brick scattered and broken totally down. And, even as I was considering that perhaps this could be because of a great earthquake, I saw white light go through this great city! Will this be a nuclear attack on one of the cities in America? It may very well come to pass, and soon. Then, I remembered our Father’s words to me a few days prior in which He said that something is about to happen in America, which will affect every border of this nation! So, what more are we looking at? My Dear Ones, I do not know, but realize that many will most likely die, and very soon, in this nation.
Therefore, I warn you to repent of all of your sins. Stop doing evil and humble yourself before our Saviour, through weeping and deep sorrow for your sins, that you may be forgiven, and thereby be spared the fires of hell, or the great punishments of outer darkness. For, great is such punishment upon the backs of sinners.
My Dear Ones, it is even now in this nation, as our Father spoke through the mouth of the prophet David Terrell recently, that IT IS SEVEN TIMES MORE WICKED IN AMERICA NOW, THAN IN SODOM, AND THAT THERE ARE SEVEN TIMES MORE EVIL SPIRITS!
Therefore, as people of this nation will not repent and even many of our Father’s own people will not repent, and will not love others and forgive them, these great judgments shall come upon the land until people will humble themselves and stop their judging, stop their malicious ways and stop mocking the word of God and His true servants. My Dear Ones, it is WOE TO THE SINNERS! TURN FROM THESE GRIEVOUS SINS; FOR IF YOU WILL NOT TURN, YOU COULD SOON END UP IN HELL.
JESUS FORGIVES SINS. HE IS MERCIFUL AND FULL OF LOVE AND GRACE; AND HE IS PLEASED IN THOSE, WHO WILL LOOK UPON THEIR SINS AND OFFER UP SINCERE PRAYERS OF REPENTANCE. HE HEARS THE SINCERE CRIES OF THE TRULY REPENTANT.
MY DEAR ONES, SEARCH YOUR HEARTS. AND COME UNTO OUR SAVIOUR, ON BENDED KNEE, EVEN AS A LITTLE CHILD, FULL OF TEARS AND REPENTANCE FOR YOUR SINS; AND HE WILL HEAR YOUR CRIES.
BUT, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO WAIT; FOR SURELY MANY WILL SOON DIE IN THE MIDST OF HIS CONTINUED JUDGMENTS AGAINST THIS LAND.
My Dear Ones, I love you all! Therefore, know that I AM NOT SITTING IN JUDGMENT OF YOU! I WARN YOU OUT OF LOVE FOR YOU; FOR I WAS ONCE AMONG THE MOST LOST. THEREFORE, I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE LOST; AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT IT IS TO WALK IN THE LOVE, THE FORGIVENESS, AND WONDERFUL PEACE OF A BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING SAVIOUR AND FATHER. This is His promise to us for loving Him above all and obeying Him.
If you have special needs, send me a letter or an e-mail; and I will pray for you!
FOR, JESUS IS OUR ONLY WAY,
Your Sis,
Linda
lnewkirk_46@msn.com
Linda Newkirk
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR 72117
USA
GO TO: prophecies