Friday, May 24, 2013

THE GENESIS OF MAN


"A lie brings darkness to your soul. My Light can not abide the presence of darkness; so, when you lie you become a bed for darkness. Lies breed lies. Darkness breeds darkness. It is said that those, who lie steal. Yea, for to lie is to steal first from one’s self. This is the worst theft; for, over time, the soul will become so dark that the only fit place for it after death is the darkness of hell. Child, remember: ‘like attracts like.’ A soul, filled with darkness, will seek out its own kind. Those, who lie, associate with those, who lie. Those, who love the truth, cannot abide a lie." - JESUS

Read more from Chapter 20.
___________
THE GENESIS OF MAN
"Precious Child, your great prayers have been heard; and I have brought you once again to this upper room on My Mountain. You see how your spirit floats amidst these pure energies; but be not alarmed in this, Child, you rest within My Light and My Power. Take the note as it floats to you, and read and record as written."
"My Lord, I receive a small scroll, which exudes a white light radiance!"
"Hold it firmly, and My Spirit shall reveal all."
"My Lord, I am beginning to see writing emanate from within this light. Please give me one word at a time, as I want to record accurately.

'You are created of a Higher Force beyond your reasoning or intellect. You hold on to the earthly; yet, you are far from the Earthly. Your spirit radiates the gift of the Father, which is the promise of life into eternity. Yet, this promise is dependent on two things':
1. Fitness of the role as offspring of God … progeny;
2. Deliverance … a release of the ties of Earth.
"My Lord, what is meant by a fitness for the role?"
"See:
1. Absence of malice; presence of love and honor toward others, especially toward Me. For, I am heir to Earth proper, and all, which resides within.
2. A lost desire for self-gratification through the physical realm. This includes a greater desire for that, which is spiritual, and a fine focus on Me.
3. A love for all, not based on gender; but based on compassion, understanding, and acceptance of others, their pains and their shortcomings.
4. An intolerance for evil. Child, you ask in your mind, ‘How can one accept another’s weaknesses when you say have ‘an intolerance for evil’? I ask you, ‘What is evil?’ Let me say this, ‘Evil represents an attempt to kill or harm, whether people or animal.’ "
"My Lord, is gossip evil?"
"Does this harm?"
"Yes, My Lord."
"Then, it speaks for self. Child, you think about all, who lie, and think it harmless. Lying of any manner, whether the so-called ‘white lie’ or the ‘whopper’, serves the same purpose."
"Which is?"
"A lie brings darkness to your soul. My Light can not abide the presence of darkness; so, when you lie you become a bed for darkness. Lies breed lies. Darkness breeds darkness. It is said that those, who lie steal. Yea, for to lie is to steal first from one’s self. This is the worst theft; for, over time, the soul will become so dark that the only fit place for it after death is the darkness of hell. Child, remember: ‘like attracts like.’ A soul, filled with darkness, will seek out its own kind. Those, who lie, associate with those, who lie. Those, who love the truth, cannot abide a lie.
Lying is utterly destructive. You need only look at your halls of Congress and see who is in charge. 98% or more of them love a lie. Satan, himself, is the father of the lie. When he sets up as ruler on Earth, those of you left will get to know the height, depth and width of his lying machine.
When you are told that you will go through the fire before I return, Child, it is meant that you will go through the fire of adversity, of evil. Anyone, who can abide My truths amidst such dark forces, will come out a mighty person in principles of righteousness. This kind of person will be a leader during my 1,000-year reign. So, you understand somewhat now of the FITNESS FOR THE ROLE. ‘Are most you fit for the role? Few.’"
"My Lord, will the lost souls be lost through the eternities? Will they go into black holes? What will happen?"
"Child, interesting that you ask about the black hole phenomenon. For, love expands and it is our Father’s Way in the universe. Black holes suck in, or draw in. Look around you, Child, do you know of people, who are microcosms of the black hole? They are constantly feeding on the energies of others, taking, not giving, selfish, draining. These are the black holes within your society and they attract one another. When stars stop giving off light, they become black holes for all, which is around them. This includes souls, who are black holes within themselves. Even the Earth and all that resides on it will fade one day. It will cease to live and and will not stay in orbit. The stray energies of Earth will end up in black a hole, along with the black hole spirits."
"Then, what about hell?"
"Child, hell is primarily for human souls, who stand a chance of improving through punishment.’
"When the Earth collapses, will those evil demons, who are not cast forever into the lake of fire, go into a black hole, also?"
"This and more, Child."
"Like, what, My Lord?"
"Child, the accumulation of darkness within the energy field of the Earth, created over thousands of thousands of years will go also. The black hole is a garbage disposal, sucking and pulling that of like kind. Those, who love darkness over much time, cannot escape this."
"My Lord, what of their identity?"
"Child, souls dark enough to wind up in black holes have little identity. They have taken on the identity of demons, of the material world, they are darkness and they love a lie."
"My Lord, this is terrible and deeply troubling. So, they become part of this black hole?"
"Child, their consciousness is totally wiped out and any sense of self or differentness is gone. The pull within this hole scatters all energies sucked into it. You might see this hole as a subatomic particle divider. The spirit is obliterated, literally no more."
"So, this is the Father’s way?"
"He has devised a way for all, Child, as He is supreme. He is divine love at its height, that is, expansion. But, those who will not accept God’s Light, who love darkness over much time, will be no more. For this reason, Child, reach out to others, that you might save their soul through love. I came, was crucified, and died on the cross, that I might save souls. You have often asked, ‘save them from what?’ Save them from destruction, Child. From destruction. You have no way of knowing how a kind word can turn around another and bring them to Me. For this, Child, be kind. Reach out to others. The sands of time for Earth are running out.
Child, you are thinking, ‘For this reason, we are given other lives.’ It would be so unfair of God, the Father, to give you only one life, one chance to get it right. God, the Father, is a just God. He is a fair God. And, for this reason, you are given not one, but many chances."
"My Lord, I still wonder why this has not been stated more clearly in the Bible?"
"Child, I spoke it, ‘You must be born again.’ Yet, your churches have referred to this as a spiritual rebirth, only."
(See John 3:3)
"But, My Lord, do we not go through a spiritual rebirth when we get serious about our walk with you?"
"Child, you are given the fire of My Spirit to indwell you, as you are worthy. This is indeed a spiritual rebirth, as you were strong in My Spirit before your birth. But, you have taken this spiritual rebirth to mean born again only of spirit and you have ignored the obvious, which is literal. Literally, you must be born again until you overcome dark stumbling blocks, created of you; and you must recognize that I am your connection to the Father, your Savior. (See Revelation 3:12)
"What about your forgiveness for our sins?"
"How can I forgive a debt created between you and another person, when you are not remorseful and will not forgive? I am not in the business of wiping slates and absolving you of your guilt to another, living soul, when you show no remorse or repentance. What kind of Master would do this? I cannot, and I will not; as I abide truth and good will. Within each of you good will must reign supreme, or you will not overcome. During the coming years, many of you will be killed. During these times many of you will be faced with the choice of whether to kill or lay down your life. I say, ‘You shall not kill! I forbid it!’ Therefore, if you lose your life for principles of righteousness, let it be a life lost in Me. This is courage and long suffering."
"What of killing animals for food?"
"Child, so long as meat is eaten sparingly; meat is bad for the kidneys and the liver. When you eat meat, you must rid yourself of great toxins stored in the animal and great toxins created in its digestion. It is best that all proteins be eaten sparingly, or in moderation. By doing this, one has more spiritual energy.
Let us stop for today, as this is much to understand. But, at least you now understand what is meant by salvation, Child; for, superstition abounds among your religious organizations. I bring you truth, that more may be the wiser. I am Jesus. I am Jehovah, Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 23rd day of October, 1997,
Linda Newkirk
Note: This morning, 24 hrs after the prayer for healing yesterday, the deep throbbing of the fibromyalgia pressure point beneath the right clavicle is gone. The extremely painful area, which was excruciating to touch, is now gone. Jesus told me that before this day was gone, the pain would be gone; and it came to pass, just as He said it would. In the past, these pressure points have given me excruciating pain, which would go on for weeks, or months. Jesus is the miracle, and His word is truth everlasting! Glory to God! How we are loved!

chapter 21
A SURPRISE
"Precious Child, your cries have been heard to My innermost room, to the heights of the heavens and to the zenith of My Mountain. Look Child, Satan has tried to place a chain on your leg. Curse this chain to nothingness, and curse the evil source that sent it."
"I curse this chain to nothingness, Precious Jesus, in Your name; and I curse the evil source, that sent it. Suddenly, it is gone and I find myself high on Your Mountain, amidst Your most radiant energies. My Lord, who has prayed this upon me?"
"Child, a relative is praying to stop you, to cause you to be bound in your work and to be put in chains."
"How could this be? I do no malice toward him."
"His prayers against you have been answered by the evil one, but can have no power over you. For, you see what has been done, and have power over it. He truly believes that you serve evil, and is praying for your downfall."
"How could he be so deceived?"
"Ignorance. He does not use the discernment of My Spirit, but goes of his own mind."
"My Lord, I am sorry for this prayer and do not want to harm him. Let his prayers against me fall at his feet, that he be confounded every time he begins to pray against me, that he forgets what he prays about."
"Very well, his prayers against you are walled in and shall go nowhere. When he prays against you, he shall be confounded, and lose his train of thought. Now, Child, you note that you are in this upper room of great light."
"My Lord, did he pray to jail me, to chain me?"
"Both."
"I forgive his ignorance."
"Child, look before you at the altar in front of the stained glass windows."
"I see a beautiful window amidst pure radiant white light."
"Kneel at the altar."
"I am here, My Lord, kneeling; an open canister containing several keys is beside me. A golden skeleton key, radiant with white light, rises from this canister and begins to nudge me gently on my left hand."
"Take the key."
"I have it."
"Now, go to the radiant door beside the stained glass window and open the door with the key. Notice the single word of the key, ‘Surprise.’"
"My Lord, I insert the key in the door, turn it and suddenly the door disappears. Then, I take the key, which is now hanging from a bracelet, and slip it around my right wrist. On the key, I see the words, ‘hidden,’ on one side and ‘treasure,’ on the other. The powerful, white light energies of the door pull me through it and propel me forward, bringing me to a stop, flat on my face on a wooden floor. Looking around, I see many people, who are celebrating. Streamers are flying from the ceiling and from various fixtures and everyone seems to be in a very festive mood. In front of me is a cozy fireplace, and on either side of this fireplace are windows. Through the windows, I can see that it is near night; and snow is steadily falling. As I pull myself up, the people begin to sing:
‘This is a song for you, for you,
Of love, of joy, of growth.
For, mysteries come, and mysteries fade;
But, through discipline over time,
All is known.
All is known.’
They keep singing, but I am caught up in a vision. I see a brown horse pulling a carriage; and it suddenly turns into a beautiful, white horse. The carriage, which was plain and brown, becomes golden and radiant; and it comes to a stop in front of a very large, white house, where a ball is in progress. A dashing, young man opens the door of the carriage and takes the hand of a beautiful lady, who is adorned in a white gown, reminiscent of plantation days. This woman seems to be going to the ball, alone; and appears to be a guest of honor.
She enters the door from the upper balcony and looks far below at a ballroom full of people dancing and mingling. She stands alone, peering at those below; but soon she is interrupted by a butler, who says, ‘Madam, shall I take your wrap?’ ‘No. I shall not be long,’ she says. Suddenly, the woman changes into a soldier of long ago, perhaps from the days of The French American War, or before. Suddenly, he jumps into the midst of those below and begins to socialize. Soon, he goes into a side room, where he takes off his soldier disguise, and appears again as the woman in the ball gown.
‘How long shall the ball last?’ she asks a fellow soldier, dressed in blue and yellow. ‘Until the water gets hot,’ he says. ‘Then, take the garter and be off! Go! Be off! For, the journey is long.’ He reaches for the garter, takes it, and reads the inscription, ‘I take the cake.’ The woman sits in front of the window and begins to cry as she watches him disappear into the darkness. For, snow is deep outside and she fears that the man shall not make it.
‘Madam, madam,’ someone says from the party. ‘Are you alright?’ ‘Sure, I am fine,’ I say, looking again at the snow outside, then at the key on my wrist. ‘Let us cut the cake. It is your birthday, and we all wish you well,’ a young man says. Then, he cuts the cake. In the center of the cake, it says, ‘Best wishes’, and around the perimeter is written, ‘How can you say no to friends?’ The friendly, young man, with golden hair and blue eyes, cuts the cake into eleven pieces. ‘Let us eat,’ he says, ‘for the night is coming, and the snow is falling heavily.’
Then, the nice, young man gives me a saucer with a piece of cake and he says, ‘Eat up!’ I take the cake and eat the whole piece. Immediately, it begins to expand in my stomach and I feel very full. The young man, sensing my fullness says, ‘Come and stand by the fire; for, the cake has done this to all of us.’ ‘What kind of party is this; and what kind of cake would look so good, and be like dead weight in one’s stomach?’ I ask.
This is a party for your rise to nobility; and the cake is the food for your soul,’ the golden-haired man answers. ‘For, your rise may seem good; yet, the weight of it makes you heavy.’ ‘Nobility!’ I am of no nobility,’ I stammer.
Amidst the scene, I hear you speaking, My Lord Jesus, ‘Cut, Child, Cut!’ This reminds me of someone stopping a scene in the production of a film. Then, I find myself standing beside the altar, where I began, the key, still on my wrist. As I look at the radiant key, I realize that the writing has changed on the stem of the key. On one side it reads, ‘I believe’; and on the other, 'In miracles.’ My Lord, this whole episode makes little sense to me."
"Child, where did you begin?"
"On my knees at the altar."
"What was before you?"
"A large, beautiful, stained-glass window and radiant, white door; but how is this relevant?"
"The window is the window to your soul; and the door is My door to another part of you"
"I don’t understand."
"Child, did I give you a skeleton key with the word, ‘surprise?"’
"Yes, My Lord. What is the surprise?"
"My Door."
"What do you mean?"
"What is behind my door, which opens another part of you?"
"A festive gathering."
"It is a party in your honor."
"What does ‘hidden treasure’ mean? "
"Look at the key, Child. What do you see?"
"I see that I love a certain man very much."
"And he loves you likewise."
"Who is this man?"
"Child, go into the tent and deal the cards to the man. What do you see?"
"I see all hearts; but who is he?"
"Open the label on the back of his shirt."
"My Lord, I see my husband’s name."
"He is your hidden treasure."
"My Lord, he is not hidden to me; I know he is my treasure."
"Yet, Child, the depth of this treasure is hidden to you."
"My Lord, help me to understand the depths of what you are telling me."
"I shall. Who is giving you this party?’
"I do not know."
"These are angels from above."
"Why is this party taking place, My Lord?"
"It is because you are cherished."
"They sing for me?"
"They do."
"This is the surprise?"
"This and more."
"What more?’
"Rainbows and flowers, Child."
"My Lord, I still do not understand this."
"Child, take the book, which is wrapped in ribbons; remove the ribbons, look on the inside cover and read."
‘It says, ‘To: Linda Newkirk, With Love. We are your brothers and sisters of another space in time. We honor your path. Signed: The Quorum of The twelve and Blessed Saints of another era.’ Oh, how I love these precious souls! Bless them, My Lord! Please tell me more about this book."
"Child, see ‘From the Mountain Series.’"
"Yes, My Lord; but why have they signed the inside cover?"
"Child, it is with love that these do so, to honor your work. For, they play a role, of which you are not conscious, like being at the ball."
"So, they prepare a party to celebrate the completion of this work?"
"‘Tis so, Child."
"But, the cake makes me sick."
"Child, it not only makes you feel ill; but also the ones, who served it and ate it."
"Why is this, My Lord?"
"Child, this party is festive, for the work is published; but it is heavy and hard to digest."
"This, I know, My Lord."
"Child, you digest it even though it is heavy; and you celebrate in spirit with those, who give the party. They watch this work carefully and do a work behind the scenes, of which you are not aware."
"What kind of work?"
"Thought transfer, protection and imaging, to name a few. Child, you were selected for this work before you were born."
"Yet, I shall be persecuted for this work?"
"Yes, by some."
"And I shall be killed for this work?"
"Your life shall be cut short for love of Me."
"My Lord, let it be so; for there is no better reason to die. Give me strength, My Lord, to do your will in all things. I have one more question about the woman in the carriage, is this me?"
"Yes, Child, you change from being in the carriage, driven by the horse of the material world to being driven by My horse."
"Why do I look like a woman, then a male soldier?"
"Child, you may look feminine, but you are a warrior, a soldier for Me."
"Why the antiquated uniform?"
"You have been a warrior since times of old."
"Why was I dancing with others at the ball?"
"As a warrior, you dance with many angels. This is the warrior way; for, you need them in your work."
"Who is the soldier in the blue and yellow?"
"This is your son."
"I ask my son how long the ball shall last?"
"‘Tis so."
"But, why?"
"Child, do you speak with him in a side room?"
"Yes, My Lord."
"Then, he is not a part of the ball?"
"I suppose not."
"‘Tis so, Child. He does not celebrate this work."
"Why, My Lord?"
"For, he does not rejoice in things of the Lord."
"Please explain."
"Child, he believes that your spirituality will last ‘until the water gets hot.’"
"What do you mean?"
"Until bad times strike. He does not know the depth of your spiritual life."
"Why does he take the garter, which says, ‘I take the cake?’"
"Child, does he not take the cake?"
"Yes, My Lord, I suppose he does."
"You see him in the depth of his coldness toward you, toward your family and toward Me. He has gone out into the coldness, and you fear he will not make it."
"My Lord, I fear so that his soul will be lost. Please don’t let him be lost."
"Child, look beside the fireplace. Whom do you see?"
"I see the soldier, dressed in blue and yellow."
"Does he eat of the cake, Child?"
"My Lord, he does. I see him stand near the fire and his stomach is bloated. He is rubbing it like the rest of us."
"Do you see others you know?"
"Yes, my brother. My mother is in bed, but eats of it. My husband studies at a table behind a glass wall. I cut a hole in the wall, and offer him a piece; but he says, ‘I am full.’ He has eaten of the cake as he has it on his mouth. I see my sister, who has tasted the cake; but she runs from the room and out into the snow. ‘Bitter, bitter,’ she says, ‘I will not eat this cake.’
"The cake, My Child, is the book."
"How many will eat the cake?"
"Child, look, … ‘millions.’"
"My Lord, in this vision, it is snowing at the birthday party; but my birthday is in the summer. Explain this, and also explain what is meant by, ‘How can you say no to friends?’"
"Child, this comes in the winter of your life, and it is your birthday before Me."
"How so?"
"It is the day you have birthed these writings to the people; and how can you say ‘no’ to your friends, the ones, who love you?"
"I see, My Lord, but why eleven pieces?"
"Child, watch 11 months from this month. Then, you will know why. You will know also why you must eat; for the depth of winter is truly coming and a deep night is about to befall you."
"My Lord, please explain this rise to ‘nobility.’ You know that I am a simple person, who loves your simple walk and do not care to be known in any other way."
"Yea, Child; but others shall put you in a slot above. And, you have no choice in this."
"My Lord, regardless of what others may do, I cling to simplicity. That of the world has little value to me."
"‘Tis so, Child; and this is known. I am Jesus. Yea Jehovah, … Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 24th day of October, 1997,
Linda Newkirk

Go to: prophecies