Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh, Howl, All You People! The Coming Judgments on America and Canada!

image from Wikipedia

America and Canada, the  wicked twins, cry out to God on bended knees and fast to lessen the devastation. 

More on  Book 12, Chapter 43
____________________

Oh, Howl, All You People! 

So Great Are The Coming Judgments of Our God on America and Canada!

My Dear Brothers and Sisters, for some days I have been seeking our Lord and God as regards the coming great destruction of the New Madrid Fault areas in the USASpecifically, I have sought Him to give me a map of the destruction and how it might look if people do not get on their knees in deep repentance before Him!  After some days of seeking Him, our Father in Heaven gave me both a map and a message regarding this near destruction!  Below, you will read this message, plus a previous warning, which was given to me on February 01, 2008!  Also, included, you will read a grievous warning, which our Father gave to Matthew Stephen, which validates much of what our Father has already given to me!  When you see this map of destruction, which could soon be a reality, you will be distressed, my Dear Ones!

Initially, our Father had told me to fast for three days, but on the very first morning of the fast He gave me this map and His message regarding this great destruction!  And, oh, my Dear Ones, I felt so troubled!  So greatly troubled and weak all over, as if I had been ill!  So great was my heartache and so troubled was my spirit, that our Father told me to stop the fast as He had this work for me to do; but honestly I had no strength to do it!  Oh, the horrors of what awaits humanity!  Oh, the tragedies!  Oh, the great destruction, so great that I am without words to describe the devastating impact of these visions, alone! 

Save many repent of their sins and come back to their FIRST LOVE, to our LORD AND GOD, as many as 115 million people, or more, could drown in the USA and Canada when the New Madrid Fault line blows! Just in this area, alone, these great numbers could perish! And, I am not even addressing the great and terrible destruction, which awaits the REST of the nation! Truly, I have no words to describe my great sorrow!

AN URGENT CALL!

My Dear Ones, it is urgent that these messages get out to the masses; and that they get out to the churches!  If you will not do your part, then who will help?  Will you sit on the sidelines and wait for everyone else to get these warnings out to the people?  Will you wait for everyone else to do what you, yourself must do?  I TELL YOU THAT THESE MESSAGES FROM OUR FATHER MUST GET OUT TO THE PEOPLE, AND A GREAT HOWLING, A GREAT REPENTANCE MUST GO UP ACROSS THESE AREAS, AND SOON! IF THIS GREAT REPENTANCE DOES NOT TAKE PLACE ACROSS THE USA AND CANADA, AND SOON, MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL SOON BE WASHED AWAY, OR COVERED UP IN MUD AND ROCKS!

Look at the Enclosed Map!  Do your Part Now!

What are you going to do? Will you make copies and distribute them far and wide! (Some printers may give you reduced rates; or even print copies for free! ASK!) Will you get on the Internet and work night and day to get these warnings out to the governments of all of these states, including all state legislators and to all in the US Senate and Congress?  To mayors and others in local governments? Will you work night and day to get these warnings out to all churches in the states in which you live?  Will you work night and day to get these warnings out and into the hands of people in the streets?  Will you work night and day to get these messages into the newspapers? And, will you work night and day to get copies into public places, like rail stations, bus stations, etc.  Will you do your part now?  For, soon all that you have may very well be gone; and you, too!  Your retirement nest egg will mean nothing when you perish, along with all that you have!

Financial Needs for “From the Mountain Prophecies!”

In addition, “From the Mountain Prophecies” needs finances for mass mailings; and finances so that I can travel to position angels of protection in the areas, which our Father will designate, and to speak His judgments!  (And, oh, how I hope for many angels!)  Yet, even to be able to travel, I need a newer car; as mine is now 15 years old, and has over 215, 000 miles on it! Plus, it is also in need of many repairs! So, even to be able to carry out our Father’s wishes, I need the finances to do so. 

If you will not hear my cries, if you despise these warnings of our Lord and God and if you turn a blind eye and a deaf ear, you may very well perish in the coming churning waters, and you will not be held unaccountable before our Lord and God!  For, I telling you that this is a great work, a vast work to do and little time in which to do it!  You must rise up and do your part now!

Get off your money, and get busy using it to help save the people of America and Canada!  My Dear Ones, as much as HALF of the population of Canada could perish when these waters come crashing down! Time is of the essence and little of it is left until these great tragedies hit! My address is: Linda Newkirk, P.O. Box 17277, North Little Rock, AR, 72117, USA. Write checks payable to me!

READ ON, MY DEAR ONES!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS A WORD OF THIS!


OUR FATHER’S GRIEVOUS WARNING TO THE PEOPLE OF THE USA AND CANADA!

March 01, 2008


My Little One, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!  My Precious Child, you have come to me, seeking, fasting, and longing to know more as regards the terrible fate of the New Madrid Fault!  And, although, I showed you this massive destruction years ago, I showed you more of a bird’s eye view!  Now, as you seek Me with a great longing, I shall show you more of what awaits both America and Canada as regards one of the greatest and most unstable fault lines in the world!  For, this fault line is deep, very deep; and its branches go far and wide across the USA and into Canada!  Therefore, when it cracks open, it will devastate much!

As you have asked me to show you the impending destruction, which awaits the greatest areas, I have given you a crude outline of the areas, which will be totally under water, or under water, with only islands remaining here and there! (See enclosed map!)

Take note of what I am showing you!  Yes, the ocean will come down!  Look north into Canada at the Hudson Bay!  Huge, My Little One!  And, because of tributaries from this great body of water, it stands to empty into Lake Superior! Then, look to the west to Lake Winnipeg!  Another unstable area, which may very well open up and dump into Lake Superior!

From Lake Huron, look east to the Atlantic Ocean! Another massive area, which will open up and further dump the Atlantic Ocean into Lake Erie!  When connected, these areas form the bowl of a large Y!  Connect this bowl with the Mississippi River (via a straight line)! Then, consider the massive faulting beneath these areas, which will be further stressed by the addition of these churning waters, and you get a picture of the massive destruction!

Water may very well come into Little Rock Arkansas!  Most of Louisiana under water, along with most of Houston and areas north of Houston, even to 150 miles inland, under massive amounts of water! The land broken up, with only islands remaining!

Water down into Missouri, with only islands remaining here and there!  The states in the USA, which are beneath these lakes, inundated with massive amount of water and all washed away!  Some islands may pop up here and there when the waters recede!

To the East, water could go to Knoxville, TN, with all of Mississippi under water, save a few islands, which may remain!  Water could claim more than half of Alabama and break up North Florida all the way to the coast!  With massive tidal waves sweeping across most of Florida and the Gulf Coast of Florida severely breaking up! 

Earthquake devastation into New York City! A massive earthquake! With much of New York City going into the water!  Washington DC, the same!  Georgia, much devastation! Water could come inland to Macon, Ga, as the fault line goes through Atlanta, Georgia and out to Augusta, Georgia, and down into Macon Georgia! Therefore, waters could come into middle Georgia!

Much devastation for Virginia, devastation to Oklahoma City, into parts of Texas, all the way to Dallas! Northern Arkansas devastated! The Arkansas River becoming very wide, with a possible seaport in Little Rock, Arkansas!

And, much, much more, my Little One! Too much to tell you, herein! I only give you an outline as you have asked Me to show you how bad it will be, but all may possibly  be even worse, if people do not repent in this wicked nation, and soon!  Neither will Canada be spared! For, she is the wicked twin of America!

I have only shown you what will happen with the New Madrid Fault line, but even so, the rest of the USA will not be spared! Even, great, great destruction on the West Coast, on the East Coast, and elsewhere; especially as regards Yellowstone (Volcano) and the devastating effects of volcanic eruptions in the USA, alone!  

WILL ANY OF THIS BE STOPPED, OR MODIFIED?  I AM MOST HIGH, AND I HEAR THE CRIES OF THE FAITHFUL!  I ALSO HEAR THE CRIES OF THE LOST, OF THOSE, WHO ARE STEEPED IN REBELLION!  IF MANY IN THESE AREAS WILL GET ON THEIR KNEES AND OFFER UP A SINCERE REPENTANCE BEFORE ME, I WILL LESSEN THIS GREAT DEVASTATION! BUT, IF YOU WILL NOT REPENT, BUT CONTINUE ON IN YOUR WICKED WAYS, THEN THESE PARTS OF THE USA, CANADA, AND EVEN MORE WILL BE DESTROYED, EVEN AS I HAVE OUTLINED HEREIN! IF, NOT WORSE!

I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! Write these things, My Little One, and get them out soon!  I will raise up others to help you financially with the postage and even to help you get a better car so that you can travel to some of these places to both speak my judgments and to station angels of protection over certain areas!  Be of good courage; for I will raise up helpers and I will provide finances that you need!  I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of March, 2008,

Linda Newkirk

GO TO: prophecies