Sunday, May 5, 2013

"UNITED NATIONS PROPHECIES" II




"The war go after the industrialized nations. One by one, these will succumb."-Father
Germany will rise, and so with Belgium and China.

Some of the smaller island countries will remain like
the Philippines, Singapore, some of the South Pacific Isles and other remote island countries."
 Following is an excerpt from the Mountain Prophecies, Chapter 7

____________________ 

"UNITED NATIONS PROPHECIES"
The rise of Germany, The fall of England, and other countries

"Precious Child, it is I, Master Jesus. You come, seeking My Way, My Light, My Life. I know your heart, your mind, and your soul. And, I know that you are about my work. Sit upon This Mountain most pure, and breathe this rarefied air. Swing my swing, which goes back and forth in My Word, My Truth, and My Light. Fear not the lion, which approaches from arrears, for you go under my protection. I empower your mind with My Mind, your spirit with My Spirit.
Now, Child, see the three angels of great light behind you. Take the stairway down The Mountain. Your feet never need touch the ground, lest you so wish, for you go under my power. Now, Child write what you see, and as given you to write."
"My Lord, I am skipping along down these steps, aware of these three radiant angels. They are very tall, maybe twelve feet tall or more, dressed in white, with eyes of white fire. I come now to a step, which is broken. I will glide over this one."
"It is an illusion, Child."
"I see, My Lord, that this is an illusion. I look to my right now to see a black and white spotted rabbit. It looks like a cartoon character; it is about five feet tall, sitting on its hind legs. It is looking my way, laughing. He most certainly thought I would fall, but I am gliding under your power, My Lord Jesus.
I notice that I am wearing a small round, white cap on my head. My feet are most radiant of golden-white light. I am wearing a white robe, like yours, My Lord, with a golden sash. I lift my arms, and am now levitating, gliding above these stairs, gently descending This Mountain. The air is crisp and clean. I am looking far below where the darkness is dense. These steps follow right into the middle of this great darkness."
"‘Tis so, Child. And, for this reason, I have sent three mighty warrior angels to accompany you. These have great skills in warring the darkness; and you will need this.
"Yes, My Lord. I have come now into the fullness of the darkness at the base of This Mountain. I am looking behind me at the great light atop Your Mountain, and am aware of such great contrast. I find myself here in the courtyard of The United Nations for a second time. I see flags, still flying high, but the numbers flying have diminished considerably since my last visit. All is dark within The UN World Headquarters Building, except for a faint light, which I see flickering from one of the windows.
My eyes are brought to these flags again. One of these angels is holding up The Flag of Canada, which has fallen into the mire. Dirt and muck are all over this courtyard. This flagpole for The Canadian Flag is broken off clearly at the base. I am getting an image that black horses have trampled this flag. There is much black mire and red muck all over this flag that I can hardly discern this as a flag.
The Flagpole of the USA flag is broken, and the flag is almost invisible. It has not been severed at the base, but is pushed over within a foot of the ground, The Flag in the mire. The stripes have been trampled, so they are no longer visible. All but ten stars are gone. I see ten gold stars at the top of the flag, shining brightly. The rest of the flag is virtually covered in red muck.
I see a black flag, flying high with a gold half moon. I do not know what this represents. Other flags are flying high, but I do not recognize which countries they represent. My eyes are guided toward a hill in the distance, where I see the Australian flag waving.
Next to the Australian flag on the hill is an army tent. I see soldiers come and go from this tent, carrying wounded soldiers into the tent on stretchers. The wounded keep going in, but I never see any come out. I see a soldier hobbling, with one wooden leg. He carries a sign, which reads, ‘I hate Iraq.’ Then, I see a red cloud start to descend upon the hill. A fine, red mist covers this flag, and the Flag becomes deep red, as the mist is soaked into the flag. Soon, deep red drops begin to fall from the flag.
Elsewhere, the red cloud hits the ground and begins to saturate the ground with red moisture. This liquid moves to low places and collects. Small tributaries begin to form in the low places. These meet one another and form red rivers. These red rivers move fiercely sucking people under their currents. I see homes, factories, and farms disappear. Everything in the path of these red rivers is sucked into them, and carried along.
I hear a rooster. Then I see it--a red rooster-- sitting atop the flagpole. It crows repeatedly. The red storm has settled and all in sight is utterly destroyed. The forests look like someone has taken huge machetes to the trees. Everywhere, houses are rubble. I see untold numbers out in the streets of the cities, dead. I see the Pope go here and there holding mass. Yet, only a handful of people are at his feet, worshipping him. Most run the other way when they see him. Here and there in the forests, I see the eyes of those seeking shelter. They collect in small numbers of two or three, shivering from fear. Tanks and army trucks rumble over the terrain, pushing the dead up into piles. The soldiers, running this military equipment, are Chinese. These poor people and their land have been utterly destroyed by The Red Chinese.
"‘Tis so, Child."
"My Lord, I am wondering where The Queen of the Kingdom is."
"Child, we shall come to this. For now, go back to the flags."
"My attention is now back to the front of The United Nations World Headquarters. I am looking at these flags here amidst this darkness. I am aware of five flags toppled and consumed by this red muck. I see others swaying, about to fall. I do not recognize many of these flags. The Flag of France is hanging low, but Germany’s flies high. As I think of England, I am getting a vision of her overrun by black boots, which have trampled this flag into the black mire. I am searching for flags of South American countries, but I see none. Instead, I see a ring, which reminds me of a key ring. Within the center of this ring is a white flag-- The Flag of The UN. I am looking for other European countries. Belgium is still flying high, alongside The UN flag. It looks like the flags of most European countries are trampled into this mire. I see The Flag of China, flying high on her soil. Yet, I see the sword of China--the red sword--clash with the black sword from of The Arab alliance. This is taking place on Chinese soil."
"Child, you see the war go after the industrialized nations. One by one, these will succumb."
"Then what remains?"
"Some of the smaller island countries?"
"Like what?"
"Look for self: The Philippines, Singapore, some of the South Pacific Isles and other remote island countries."
"My Lord, it is very dark here at The UN. In the window a candle flickers, giving off little light."
"Child, go in."
"My Lord, I am trying, but all is locked and barred. One of the angels with me now takes a swipe across the doors with his sword of light, and cuts the doors into four pieces. Then with the power of his hands, he melts the doors. They vanish."
"That is my power, Child."
"My Lord, I am so tiny and they are so tall and mighty with your spirit. I am so humbled. I do not feel that I am worthy to behold such power."
"Were you not worthy, Child, you would not be called. Now, walk the trail of light."
"I am walking this trail of Your Light, as it goes before me. It leads up to the podium, where I came for the last UN Prophecies. As I look around, I see that no one is here. All is quiet. The lone, white candle is nearly burned out. It has dripped much wax onto the table, and has cascaded from the table onto the red carpet. All that remains of the white candle is a bit of liquid wax in the candleholder. The wick is black and almost burned away.
I have moved to the podium, where I see the same manila folder on a shelf just beneath the top of the podium. I take the folder and place it atop the podium. All is very easy to see and to read, as the light is most brilliant. I am very aware of these great beings standing around me, and am very grateful for their presence."
"Open the folder, Child, to part two."
"My Lord, I have opened this folder to Part Two. Beneath the words, ‘Part Two’, is written ‘Gulf War Syndrome.’ Why this, now? The Gulf War Syndrome is something of the past."
"No, Child, it is not in the past. This is very much alive, here and now."
"How so, My Lord?"
"Open it and you will see."
"I have opened ‘Section Two’, to find several pieces of white paper. On the second page is a skeleton at a black, grand piano. Sitting on the black piano, above the keys and to the left, is a red rose in full bloom, placed in a white bud vase. The skeleton is playing a catchy tune. He plays harder and louder, with many base notes. It is a funeral dirge. To the left of the skeleton on the wall is an open window. The wind howls through the open window, causing the curtains to flap furiously. I am noting that these curtains are white with a small amount of black trim.
As I look through the open window and into the distance, I see the castle of The Rothschild and Rockefeller families. From previous prophecies, you have shown me that this castle is divided into two parts. One door, I have seen labeled ‘Rockefeller’; and the other door I have seen labeled, ‘Rothschild.’ You have shown me that these wish their works to appear as good, but that their works are in fact dark and evil. Now, I see that this castle has taken a hit through war. The Rockefeller side of this castle is now empty; and the door bearing the Rockefeller name is gone. In fact, the whole wall bearing the door is gone. Two partial walls and a floor remain. The third wall is part of the Rothschild section of the castle.
I see great activity around The Rothschild part of this castle. Large, black bats are swarming over this castle. Before my very eyes, these bats turn into black helicopters; and they darken the sky. Behind the castle, I see a large, bright sun in the sky. The sun is playing a tune. In the castle, I see men in black suits sitting in small chairs like those of children. These men are playing musical chairs. When the sun plays the music they stand and move around this circle of chairs. When the music stops, each takes a seat in a child’s chair. I see many vacant chairs. As I count, there appear to be 24 chairs, but only eight men.
As I look at this sun, I am aware that this is no ordinary sun. It has bright, golden flowers around the borders. In fact, this border is rather thick with bright, golden flowers. Within the center of this sun is a smiley face. Suddenly, half the sun disappears before my eyes. It is as if someone took a knife and cut half of this sun away. A dark gray area takes the place of the missing half. This darkness seems to be causing a shadow to fall on the remaining half. It appears that the remaining half-sun shall be setting soon, as it is just above the horizon.
Suddenly, the game of musical chairs comes to a halt, and one from The Rothschild Family stands. He puts a telescope to his eye and he looks far in the distance toward Ireland and beyond. He focuses on The Bank of Man; then picks up a walkie-talkie and speaks to someone in this bank, saying: ‘We will be shutting down this thing soon. Get ready for the new system.’ My Lord, what is the new system?"
"Cashless, Child, cashless."
"Then, I see the man with the telescope compress the telescope until it appears to be a round object of approximately three inches in diameter. He puts this round object into his pocket. As he does so, a great explosion ensues. This explosion causes streaks of light, similar to lightening, to go in all directions from the castle. I look closely at one of these beams, and see written on it: ‘I hear everything.’ What is this, My Lord?"
"Surveillance, Child."
"So, The Rothschilds will be surveilling everyone?"
"It is their specialty."
"So, they are behind the cashless society?"
"They are."
"But, why?"
"They have managed to acquire a vast amount of it and they wish to keep others as slaves--keep others from having any."
"What is this sun?"
"Is it real or is it fake?"
"It is fake, My Lord."
"Who is the fake son?"
"Lucifer, My Lord."
"Well, he smiles on The Rothschilds, directs their every move. They obey him. He has led them to great wealth."
"And, they continue on, My Lord?"
"Yes, Child. They wish to rule the world."
"It seems that many wish to rule it."
"Yes, Child, they have worshipped Satan for much time, and each has been told that he would rule the world. Is this not his way?"
"Yes, My Lord. I see that eight play the musical chairs now. Each of these eight thinks he will rule the world?"
"Remember, you saw eight of The Rothschild clan play musical chairs. These are eight, who have joined The Rothschilds. They know that they are in The Rothschild Castle."
"And the black helicopters?"
"They belong to Germany."
"So, this worldwide blitz of black helicopters belongs to The Germans?"
"And to Lucifer."
"How, My Lord?"
"Child, you have heard of the men in black, the clones in these black helicopters. These have been created of Lucifer in conjunction with Germany, primarily."
"And also in conjunction with the USA?"
"Yes, indeed but at this point, The USA has fallen."
"So, Germany will use the clones to terrorize?"
"They will use them to terrorize and to spy."
"In what way?"
"Child, they possess super-human abilities. They are part Luciferian--given to have abilities of mind reading, and mind altering, which you do not have."
"So, these so-called aliens, or Luciferians, kidnapped women? Then, mated with them and created these clones, or the men in black which some have seen?"
"‘Tis so."
"And where are these mostly?"
"Underground."
"Are some in military bases?"
"Yes, within mountains, deep within Germany. Also in your military installation currently within the desert."
"So, these clones, or the so-called men in black will be unleashed in great numbers? How many are there?"
"In excess of 200,000."
"So, they will help round up Christians?"
"‘Tis so."
"Are they expendable?"
"Yes."
"In what way, My Lord?"
"Through sickness, disease, war--the same as you. They are half human."
"This is disgusting. Will these be done away with?"
"Yes, when I return all will be wiped out instantly."
"So, you know each one and his whereabouts at all times?"
"I know every one."
"What can people do to defend against them?"
"Be free in me. Live my laws. Know that the physical body is for a short while, only. I promise eternal life to those, who love me, and honor me through living my laws."
"So, My Lord, when the US military acts like they do not know anything about the aliens or the men in black, they lie."
"They do."
"Are all flying saucers Luciferian?
"The USA and Germany have them."
"Those over Mexico?"
"Man-made."
"And, the rest of the flying saucers?"
"Luciferian."
"My Lord, do those of your kingdom, or others on benevolent missions, ever use such crafts?"
"We do."
"Do you use them to come her into our midst?"
"We do not."
"Why?"
"These are not needed for me or mine to come therein. You have My Holy Spirit. My angels travel therein by projection. In other words, they image a place and are instantly there."
"And, Lucifer and his do not?"
"They can."
"Then, why the vehicles?"
"For transport, for research."
"What do they transport?"
"Dense objects."
"Like?"
"People, animals, equipment."
"So, The Luciferians created these flying saucers to operate in this sphere?"
"They did."
"My Lord, would you use them to travel to other galaxies?"
"Possibly, but they are not necessary, as we have The River."
"I read many years ago of other beings coming here in spacecraft from other stars to help with the ascension and Great War. Is this true, My Lord?"
"It is most untrue. The Father has entrusted Me with much power--all the power I need, and more. Remember, I have huge numbers of angels and saints at my disposal. Child, there are many, many, who commune with demons, and with Satan and his. Many are lost in this. What is coming upon you is one, great purge. It will rock the lifestyles of the comfortable. You will be forced either in My direction or in the direction of Satan and his. The force against you to keep you from going My way will be mighty. But, for those who stand for Me, and remain faithful, the rewards are great. Remember who you are, Child, and be not overcome by the darkness, which is surely about to fall."
"Thank you, My Precious Lord. For, I love you with all my heart. I have more questions so please bear with me. Will the British Empire fall?"
"For the most part, Child."
"And, Canada and Australia?"
"Great losses and destruction. When you, as a country, fall they will go swiftly behind you."
"Is there no safe place, My Lord?"
"In Me and My Word, Child. As you know, there is freedom in Me."
"I have picked up this Part Two of the United Nations Papers and have had an explosion of pictures, are there more?"
"There are, but we shall stop for today. Rest in Me, Child. For, the day is The Sabbath. Keep it holy and show reverence toward Me in all things. I am Jesus. I am Jehovah, Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 3rd day of August, 1997,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies