Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Downfall of the Monarchy

UK Royal Coat of Arms w/ Northern Ireland
image from Wikipedia

The Downfall of the Monarchy was prophesied. The “kiss” of death will be brought through germ warfare.
 ________________
Aug 05, 1997
Precious Child, it is I, Master Jesus. You have come once again, seeking clarification. And, your wishes have been granted. For, you have been chosen. And, you have volunteered to be my powerful messenger these latter days. Your heart is known to me. I know of your sorrow at what you behold. But, you must be at peace in me, Child. For, I reveal the same to you, that you might carry truths to many, who are lost in appearances, delusions, lies. It is a dangerous time to believe one’s senses. For, the senses are subject to believe what is of the world. And, the world, Child, is based upon illusion, here today, gone tomorrow.
My Spirit is in the spirit of those, who love and honor me. The same honor the ways of The Father and know eternal life. The way of the illusion is self-delusion; and is wrought with cheap good times, which leave one vacant. My Spirit fills to completion. It leaves no holes, but brings to completion all in me. You, each of you, know the physical as a means of ironing out your debts. Yet, soon all will be forgiven those, who walk the straight and narrow. For, grace abounds now in great measure to the humble of heart who honor me.
Now, Child, you have asked several questions. Let us start with your question about Queen Elizabeth. For, you have seen the kiss of death to her kingdom--the kiss of the vampire on her neck--and you now ask of this. Child, the skeleton represents the body of The Royal Family.
"Yes, My Lord, and what does her neck represent?"
"Her neck is the connection of her head to her body."
"And, this is?"
"The Position of Queen."
"So, the vampire does away with the position of Queen Elizabeth--the monarchy?"
"With his kiss, he inflates it. The wrinkles are ironed out briefly. And, then the whole thing explodes."
"How so?"
"Child, what do you see?"
"My Lord, I see the "R" man from Germany digging a hole in the ground. The hole is for a casket. I see a tombstone, which reads ‘The Death of Queen Elizabeth, 2002.’ I am looking in the casket at this grotesque form. Is this The Queen, or the position of The Queen?"
"Child, ‘tis her position as queen. Queen Elizabeth shall be no more."
"So, what of this old, wrinkled, bony skeleton in this casket?"
"It is the appearance of Great Britain."
"So, The Queen is dead also?"
"She is dead, and has been for five months."
"Then, what is this month?"
"See, ‘May.’"
"Yes, My Lord, I see May, 2002. What was it that she died of, My Lord?"
"Was she not bitten?"
"I thought that Great Britain, only, was bitten."
"How can she be bitten, and The Queen be utterly spared?"
"My Lord, I do not know."
"What is the specialty of The "R" family (of Germany)?"
"Germ warfare."
"‘Tis one."
"So, she was killed by germ warfare?"
"Chemical warfare directed at her. Remember the surveillance within the Royal Family, coming from the "R" Castle on the hill?"
"Yes, My Lord."
"Then, ‘tis so. She was murdered by this source. This source kissed Great Britain with the kiss of death, which was war. And, through this kiss, most especially germ warfare and chemical agents, this kiss spread rapidly. It exploded among the body parts--exploding within the population, killing not just The Queen, but many."
"Not Prince Phillip?"
"Not at first, but he does not live long."
"Who appoints Queen Anne?"
"This has been decided for some time."
"So she comes to Great Britain on this boat?"
"She comes in on a tide of people. Many will support her."
"What is this popped corn she throws?"
"What do you believe it to be?"
"My Lord, I do not know."
"Look around yourself. What do you see?"
"I see a fairy godmother type."
"Exactly. This white, fluffy substance she throws on the people is fluff. It is airy. It tastes good, but has no substance."
"And, the people leave her?"
"Child, she is Queen in name only. She has no power. Look in her pockets, no money, just a single gold, coin of European currency."
"And she spits on this. Why?"
"She spits to see her reflection."
"What is her reflection?"
"Someone of the social scene. One of status, who is cramped. Her shoes are too tight. She does not like this cramped position. She flees for a while and others think she is asleep. She is angered that they think this, so she comes out fighting."
"Yes, Child, ‘tis so."
"And, Phillip is there with her for the last step?"
"Yes, Child, for the last step of The Monarchy."
"My Lord, Jesus, I thank you for you help. Without it we would all be lost."
"Child, I provide truth that all may be the wiser. I am Jesus. I am Jehovah, Most High God of Earth.

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 5th day of August, 1997,
Linda Newkirk
      
go to: prophecies