Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Luciferians Worshiping in Secret


will she succeed the Queen?

"Those behind the creation of the Gulf War Syndrome are at it again." - Jesus

Have a glimpse of  of the Luciferian worship in secret and the Rothschild manifesto.
Read on  from the visions and prophecies from Sis. Linda.
______________________

08-04-1997
"Precious Child, it is I, Master Jesus. You have returned to The Mountain, most wondrous; as your heart burns with unanswered questions from yesterday’s message. You question the words in Part Two, as is written: ‘Gulf War Syndrome.’ Are you not given to see death play a mighty tune? You see, as well, the winds blow upon death, the wind coming from the direction of the R. family of Germany. Is this not so?"
"Yes, My Lord, but how is this Gulf War Syndrome?"
"Child, those behind the creation of the Gulf War Syndrome are at it again."
"Please explain."
"The R. Family of Germany remains fully intact. Previous, there were two R. families in the castle on the hill, and a third you have not seen."
"So, the ‘R’ families concocted this idea to kill our soldiers?"
"They did so, along with other Luciferians. They are following directions from Lucifer, as the same worship him in secret."
"I hear this funeral dirge play. Then, I see this castle minus the Rockefeller family from The USA."
"Child, they turn on one another."
"Who is the third family I have not seen?"
"This shall be given. Shall I say, you have seen this one ride with Saddam Hussein?"
"You mean Queen Elizabeth?"
"The Royal Family."
"Now, I see, My Lord. In the original prophecy regarding the castle on the hill. You showed me the two R. families. But there was a third door. On this door, the screen was rusted and disintegrating. I commented on this screen. You said that all is seen. The screen, which once served a purpose of keeping out was no longer functional. The Royals can no longer hide behind screens.
I am looking behind the third door of the castle, and am aware of Queen Elizabeth in bed over in the corner. The light is very diminished in the room where she is sleeping. She looks very old, like someone of 120 years, at least. She appears to be no more that a skeleton with very wrinkled, pale skin stretched over bones.
The older Rothschild man comes in. He is very tall, and with his hair pulled back, black and balding in the front, he looks like a vampire. He has long, white, sharp teeth, which are dripping with blood. He goes to The Queen’s bed. She is turned away from him, and does not seem to notice him come in. He walks quietly to the bed, then reaches down and bites The Queen on the neck. The skeleton-like Queen begins to swell until every wrinkle disappears. Then, of a sudden, this skeleton, which has swollen to look like a balloon, pops. It bursts with a huge blast, and pieces of it fly everywhere.
Then, My Lord, I am aware of an island with a large ship approaching, called The Queen Ann. A woman gets off, who is a semblance of Queen Elizabeth, but younger. A huge crowd awaits. This one of the semblance of Queen Elizabeth begins to disembark. She joyfully looks over the cheering crowd, and tosses upon them large handfuls of popped corn. She wears a large, tan hat with fake flowers around the rim. As she takes off her hat to wave to the people, little, white birds flutter out. These white birds quickly become little, brown sparrows, which fly into a huge oak tree nearby.
She reaches the last step of the gangplank. Prince Phillip is there and, he picks her up and carries her over the last step. As she leaves the boat, I see that she wears no shoes. The crowds quickly disappear as she walks along with The Prince. Along the way, I see that she stops for a minute to bathe her feet in a clear stream. This stream appears just to the other side of the sidewalk over which she and The Prince travel.
She wears the crown of queen, but she complains about the weight of the crown. She rubs her neck as if it is sore from carrying the weight of the crown. Her long skirt has two large pockets in front. She reaches down into the pockets in search of money. There is no money in her right pocket, but in her left pocket, there is one, gold coin. Around the outer rim of the coin is written ‘E pluribus Unum’. In the middle of the coin is a plain bridge.
She holds the coin up to her mouth and spits on it. In the saliva, she sees her reflection at a large ball. She is dressed splendidly. Her heels are high, but she walks painfully, as the shoes are too small. She manages to waltz for a while, but soon retires to a side room, where she falls into a deep slumber. A servant comes in and sees her sleeping and fears that The Queen is dead. For, her heart beats so faintly.
Suddenly, she hops up. ‘I am not dead! Damn you,’ she says. ‘The Royals shall never die!’ She gets up and goes to the barn where a solitary horse awaits. It has the coloring of a palomino pony, but it is of full size. As she gets on the horse, I notice that she wears a black patch over her left eye. But, with her right eye, she sees well. She has cowboy boots, with spurs and long fingernails, which look like knives. ‘To Ethiopia,’ she says!
She goes to Ethiopia and sits with a black man at a table for two. ‘I’ve got money,’ she says. And, she pulls piles of currency from her back pocket. Then, she opens a black treasure box, and takes out a small, gold crown, which she places on the head of this man from Ethiopia. ‘Follow me,’ she says. And, this black man, with this gold crown follows her. She storms into the Rothschild Castle, and puts listening devices in the part of the castle, which had once belonged to The Royals. These devices detect through the walls what is being said in the Rothschild part of The Castle. She is listening carefully. There are whispers, but she cannot make out what is being said.
‘Get me the dogs,’ she orders!’ And, two huge dogs appear. They must have been eight feet tall. One of the dogs scratches a tiny hole in the wall to the Rothschild Castle, and Queen Ann rolls a tape into the presence of these men. After a while, the Queen pulls the tape back and says to the two dogs, ‘Read it!"
The two dogs spend two and one half days back and forth, back and forth, trying to read the tape. It is encrypted. ‘Get more dogs,’ she orders! Then, 18 more dogs appear. They run the tape through many computers. After 21 days, the code is broken. The tape reads:
I am The Supreme Commander of all world forces.
I have been given authority, dominion over Earth, and all its people.
All are subject to me and my directions.
The Rothschild Manifesto
The Queen puts a telescope to her eyes and looks far away to The Rothschild Headquarters. She believes that she sees The Pope get into a black limousine. Following him are several men in black suits. Yes, he is in a black limousine, following a black hearse; she is sure of this.
My Lord, I am looking within the hearse, and I see a casket, draped with The Flag of the USA. On the side of the casket, is written: ‘Freedom, no more.’ There is an entourage of eight or ten black limousines filled with these men, dressed in dark suits following the hearse into this mountain. They have gone into the mountain and disappeared. I go in after them, and find myself on some rails, which lead off into the mountain. There is little light, save the small amount, which winds its way back from the opening of this tunnel. But, there is enough light to see before me two very large, polished, mahogany doors. Above these doors I see a sign, which reads ‘Hostile Control Center.’
Inside, I see The Pope, lying on a table with others, seated around him. Each person seated around him in a circle says the same phrase, ‘Omnibi usha’; and as each says this phrase he pours something from a small pail onto The Pope. What comes from the pail is a green substance. It falls onto the Pope and readily becomes green slime, which quickly finds its way off the table and onto the floor.
Suddenly, I see a large, red spirit emerge. My Lord, they have summoned Lucifer or one of his great demons. This entity is talking to them, and now each one is on his knees with his head on the seat of his chair. There is a foul smell in this room. I see smoke rising from this evil thing, which is speaking, and from the green scum on the floor. This thing--this demon--is now possessing The Pope. It speaks through The Pope. They are all bowing in reverence to this evil. Each is making a peculiar hand signal to the other. I see Bill Clinton. His hair is as white as snow. He is smiling his agreeable way. This is full-blown devil worship and is disgusting. My Lord, this burning sulfur smell is overwhelming."
"Now, you see, Child."
"Yes, My Lord, I see who gives them power and plots to make slaves of every one of us!"
"But, not for long, Child. Not for long."
" I am focusing once more on the new Queen. I notice now that she is wearing one black shoe on her right foot; her left foot is bare. She takes the black shoe and tosses it into the river. ‘Cursed be this evil thing!’ she shouts. Then, she gets on the tan and white horse and returns home. She is distraught for what she has seen, and wanders back and forth wringing her hands. She is trapped--closed in on all sides by high walls. She sees no way out.
One day, she sees that a mouse has dug a hole under a wall. She goes face down onto the dirt and pushes herself under the wall through the small hole. She gets out in this way. All looks sunny out. The birds are chirping, and she feels a new day. But, she fails to see an old troll dressed in black behind her. He comes up from behind, and hits her fiercely over the head with a black cane. Then, he proceeds to beat her all over her body with the black cane. The ugly troll then assumes a man’s face. Dressed in a black suit, he is riding in a black sedan, with another. The one driving resembles Dracula. The troll-turned-man picks up the lifeless body of Queen Anne, and puts her in the trunk of the black sedan. This evil looking man at the wheel is The "R" man of Germany. He has beaten poor Queen Anne, and she lies lifeless in the trunk of the car. "My Lord, this is sad."
"Yes, Child. One by one, each goes."
"But, not The "R" family of Germany?"
"Yes, Child, even the "R" Family will go in time. Now, you see Queen Anne and her problems."
"Yes, I do. But, what is the situation with The Ethiopian king?"
"An alliance, Child for money. She has it. He needs it. Yet, he has a position in the world, where she needs to be in touch with what is going on."
"And, the walls?"
"She is isolated, sees no way out."
"And, the mouse?"
"A mole, Child, a mole."
"So, she follows a mole, and gets caught by her enemy? Do they kill her?"
"They do not, at first. But will in a short time."
"So, Lucifer has told this "R" man that he will rule the world? And, The Pope is possessed by The Devil or one of his?"
"Most completely, Child, from time to time. As you see, these worship in secret in this dark mountain. Much magic abounds, as you have seen at The Pope’s death."
"Well, My Lord, this has answered a lot. This kind of worship is what I have seen with those in the "R" family as they played musical chairs with the fake sun."
"Yes, Child, playing to the tune of a false son."
"My Lord, a question about the clones. How did they get souls?"
"Child these clones are created of Satan and his in a laboratory. They have no sense of self, save that, which is programmed into them. God, The Father has sent no soul to them through The River."
"How do they operate without souls?"
"Electrical impulses."
"But, My Lord, these have abilities much higher than we."
"‘Tis so, Child, but these cannot evolve. They are complex machines, created through the alteration of DNA in lab settings. They have been prostituted and do not come in through legal avenues of The Father. It is Satan’s attempt to prove that he is God. Each of you has power over them."
"How so, My Lord?"
"Curse them to die in the name of Jesus Christ--my name."
"And, then it shall be so?"
"It shall be so when you speak with My Spirit, and My Power. In fact, many of you shall help in the eradication of these in just this way. For, they are not legal before The Father. Each of you is a legal soul, with legal rights. You have many rights and much power if you honor me and my path set for each of you to follow. I promise you much and I give much."
"So, they do not have a soul?"
"Not a human soul."
"Then, what kind of soul?"
"An aggregation of darkness collected within tissue. Remember, darkness also has power."
"Yes, My Lord, I do remember this. I thank you, My Precious Jesus, for bearing with me. I desire so to do your work, and be some small part of your great victory."
" ‘Tis not My victory, alone, Child. But, My victory for all. All, who stand for Me in faith across this short time shall be victorious. Come back to me, all who are lost! For, the darkness pushes in on you. I am Jesus. I am Jehovah, Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 4th day of August, 1997,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies