Sunday, May 26, 2013

Forty-TWO MONTHS EXPLAINED



"Our Father gave each of us a soul and sent His Precious Son to show us the Way home. Our Father gave us life and allowed us to be on this Earth, a place of great trials and tests. Know that you come from another realm, called Heaven; but you have been given a free will, that you may truly love or hate as you choose. If you choose the love of God, you will be free; but if you choose hate, you are the prisoner. It is time for each of us to put God before all; or we stand to lose the greatest blessing of all, … His eternal presence." 


Read more from Chapter 25
___________________

Forty-TWO MONTHS EXPLAINED       

"Precious Child, you know My voice and My Spirit. I am Jesus, One with Jehovah … God of old, of present day and tomorrow. Child, you see the white fire of My Spirit and the wall of My protection around you as you come to My upper room on this holy Mountain."
"My Lord, I am afloat in this pure, white light; and as I look out the window of Your upper room, I see the many levels below and the very chair I sat in many times. In front of the chair are others on the Prophet’s Path, who are waiting to sit in the chair and receive from You. My Lord, bless these precious souls, give them many angels of protection and guide them to help others."
"This is My Way. Now, Child, you have further questions about the three and one half-year period involving Israel?’
"Yes, My Lord; and I ponder on your return. (See Revelation 11:2: ‘And, the holy city shall they (the Gentiles) tread under foot forty and two months.’)
"Child, 2004 is a pivotal year."
"How is this pivotal, My Lord?"
"The United Nations, under the German reign of terror will fall. You have seen that the German works strictly under the leadership of Lucifer; and you have seen that Lucifer embodies the Syrian in late 2004. Remember that this is late 2004, within six weeks of 2005."
"Yes, My Lord."
"Child, you have thought at times that the three and one half year period for Israel would begin with the entry of Lucifer into the Syrian."
"Yes, My Lord."
"Yet, I have stressed that Lucifer has been in charge already."
"Yes, My Lord."
"Child, look closely at the year, 2001, when Israel is primarily defeated; her flag is tattered and she flies the UN Flag.
"My Lord, what month shall this be?"
"Child, go to the page of time."
"My Lord, I place a drop of living water from the quill onto the page; a white light brilliance hits me in the face, and I fear that it shall blind me. Slowly, this white light disappears and I see a banner, flying above the gates of Israel. It reads ‘House of Israel, My First Love.’ The gates are open, and a large, military tank is parked just outside. On the side of the tank is written ‘UN Peacekeepers.’ I watch as a UN soldier raises the UN Flag; but search as I might, I cannot see the month.
This scene disappears immediately and I see red, blinking lights consume the page. Amidst the lights, I hear a voice, which says, ‘Get ready for UN takeover!’ Then, I see a 10 appear in black, flashing letters, and another voice comes from the page saying, ‘October 15, October 15, October 15’. This voice stops and I see the year, ‘2001’, move slowly across the page.
So, Israel falls by October 15, 2001; and the gentiles will have three and one-half years from this date to trample Israel. Does this mean that you will return around the spring of 2005?"
"Child, this is the approximate date."
"So, the Antichrist will have the body of the Syrian for about for four to six months?"
"This and more."
"What do you mean?"
"See the white stork, carrying the baby?"
"Yes, My Lord."
"Child, what does this mean to you?"
"A birth."
"Yes, indeed! Then, there shall be a birth."
"What kind of birth?"
"The birth of a New Kingdom in Me."
"Praise Your name, My Precious Lord; and bless your beloved sheep, who live until Your return. So, the Syrian’s journey will be short, indeed!"
"Within this time, you shall see him rise; and you shall see him fall."
"So, Archangel Michael stands over the desert with the saints, ready for this great victory?"
"Yes, indeed!"
"My Lord, how shall this take place?"
"Child, this shall take place rapidly, in a flash. Those, who love the earthly, who love and serve evil, will not know what happened or how it happened; they will die an instant death. The wicked will perish; and any, who take the mark, will go straight into torment. Those, who love Me, will be caught up in this Light; this is the rapture."
"My Lord, will many take the mark?"
"Yes, Child, but not as many as you think. The wise will know who the Syrian is, but the lost will perish. For this reason, Child, these writings must go out quickly."
"My Lord, make miracles that these writings can get to the people."
"I am in charge. I am Jesus. I am Jehovah, Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of October, 1997,
Linda Newkirk
To: The Precious Souls, who read these messages. You are reading them because of the miracles of God in these works. He caused us to know a dear prophet from another state, who paid for the website and has been such a blessing in our lives. This same prophet supplied the money for the first edition of book one and helped us to self-publish it. If you have not ordered one of these books for your friends and family, I urge you to do so. There will come a time when people will be searching for these messages and will have difficulty in finding them. Many will think that there will be no end to the evil, which is to befall, but Jesus has shown the end.
If you are putting any person, place or thing before God in your life, stop doing this today. If you put faith in movies or television, stop doing this today. Put your faith in Jesus. He loves you more than you can ever know and He wants your love and honor. He is the rightful heir to this planet and will come very soon to make this known. If you chase after illusion, know that you are the looser. Jehovah is the Father is truth, and he reveals it through His Son, Jesus, and His Holy Spirit. If you wish truth, seek Him and He will lead you to truth; but if you love a lie, He will let you love a lie. Remember: Satan is the Father of the lie and the master of illusion. He does not love you, but wishes to destroy you. Who do you serve?
Our Father gave each of us a soul and sent His Precious Son to show us the Way home. Our Father gave us life and allowed us to be on this Earth, a place of great trials and tests. Know that you come from another realm, called Heaven; but you have been given a free will, that you may truly love or hate as you choose. If you choose the love of God, you will be free; but if you choose hate, you are the prisoner. It is time for each of us to put God before all; or we stand to lose the greatest blessing of all, … His eternal presence.
We love you and care about your destiny.

Go to: prophecies