Tuesday, August 23, 2011

YOUR CHOICE: KINGDOM OF JESUS or Satan's




I beg you to return to Me and turn to Me and I will forgive you! hold fast to Love and I will shower you with blessings; be just to each other and kind with one another; love one another, become children of My Light; understand how so many catastrophes are drawn upon you; they are drawn by the evil that has accumulated in your soul; return to Me and let My Blood purify you;   tlig



O earth, so defiled! you ceased to be .... your God has come to you but you have not recognised Him; have you not heard? I am Divine and in My Divinity I want to save you so that you too may join the saints; yet, despite My offer, many of My children do not want to repent nor are they ready to give up their sins, these sins that chain them to everything but Me; - My Soul is full of sighs; yes, tell, daughter, that My sackcloth is soaked in My Blood;



I have said: "although this generation has thrust itself so willingly at Satan's feet, I, the Holy One, can never forget the memory of your creation and how at the memory of this instance My Father had shed tears of joy; this is why I will not stand by and watch this offspring of My Father take the shape of My Enemy; the Enemy may have attraction but it is deadly, whereas what I have to offer will bring you to your divinity and back into your Father's Arms;"

Our LORD Jesus wants all of us  to be with HIM  in HIS  Kingdom. That is why , HE keeps on calling for our return. But most have turned deaf ears. Your regret might be too late if you end up  in Satan's kingdom. Endless torture will be inflicted by his demons. Satan and his demons hate us because they hate GOD, and we are the image Of GOD.


Experience GOD's mercy, be a devotee of the THREE O'clock Habit.


Pray the Divine Mercy PRAYER every 3:00 a.m. or 3 p.m.daily.


         You died Jesus, but the source of light flowed out for souls
         And the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world
         O Fountain of Light immeasurable Divine Mercy,
         cover the whole world and empty yourself out upon the whole world
        O Blood and Water,which flowed out from the Heart of Jesus 
        as a Fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in you. .

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us,
and of the whole world 3x   AMEN
          Jesus King of Mercy, I trust in You


GO to Days of Reckoning


read more
image from fitchburgrx