Friday, August 12, 2011

Reality Theaters in Heaven


 Heaven has its realty theaters, the redeemed playing the leading role.

"In the Summer of 1996 while I was washing dishes in my kitchen, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “Go and sit down, I want to take you and show you Heaven’s movie theatres”. I responded with, “There are movie theaters in Heaven?” “Yes”, He answered, “We call them ‘reality theaters’ and earth has nothing like them”. I went and sat down and almost instantly I was in Heaven walking towards a spectacular large building. Even though it is always light in Heaven, the bright neon type lights emanating from this building could be seen for miles. Beautiful brilliant colors and contemporary music streamed from this place. Many people and even some angels were heading towards the entrance of the theaters.
Almost everyone was part of a group of either family and/or friends. They seemed filled with expectancy and were definitely looking forward to going to the movies. There were no ticket booths like on earth, so we all just went through the doors into what appeared to be the far end of a huge lobby area. I proceeded to follow a family of three; a father, mother and daughter. They took the hallway to the left and I followed a little behind them. I was not sure where I was going, so thought I would hang back and see what happened. We were approaching some double doors which appeared to take us into the main seating area. The father and daughter went in through those doors, but to my surprise the mother continued down the hallway and just before I passed through the double doors behind her family, I saw her go through a single door a little further down from us.
I did not think much about it, because I was too busy taking in my surroundings. The theatre was done in what we would call modern decor. The design of the seats was fantastic and when you sat in them, they molded themselves to fit everyone’s unique shape. They were the most comfortable seats I ever sat in, it was as if ‘comfort’ came up and wrapped itself around you. The strange thing was the fact that I did not see anything that looked like a screen. Suddenly, the whole wall directly in front of us appeared to turn into liquid form and then became solid before our very eyes; it was the screen. How strange, but it was about to get even stranger".

image from Wiki