Friday, August 26, 2011

The Coming of Jesus, the Rapture


Many do not believe about the coming of Jesus, the rapture. Be ready or you'll get surprised. If you have " ready yourself", it will definitely be a pleasant one. If not, you will grieve.

The Lord told Ricardo Cid  of His coming and the rapture that would take place:
.
"Then an angel appeared to our right and shouted, “The time has come!! Time is finished. Every preparation is complete! Jesus is receiving His bride!” The Lord is coming and all the signs of the scriptures are fulfilled! The movies are showing that something catastrophic is coming. The scientists know that something great will happen, they just don't understand what it is! However, we the church know that Jesus is coming soon! When the angel finished shouting, then all of the millions of angels started jumping and rejoicing that the bride is finally returning to heaven. I kept asking, “What is going on?” but no one paid attention to me, they were all rejoicing in the good news. So, I joined the angels and started exalting Jesus' name also! At that moment, when I lifted my arms I felt someone lift me out of heaven and send me down at a tremendous rate of speed.


    Right now, the angels are all rejoicing that the bride is returning. I came back to the earth and was dropped at the pulpit in the church where I would pray every day. Time is so short!! If you don't want to believe me, then don't believe.. But He's coming and it will be for eternity. The people of God don't want to believe in the rapture. Please awake, for God's sake awaken to the truth!! (Ricardo is crying).



 The Lord was here next to me and He told me, “Ricardo, this is what the rapture would look like if it happened right now!” I was then able to see the whole earth and the precious, beautiful Holy Spirit, the one who gives us peace and joy leave this earth. I then saw a vapor enter the church and surrounded me and I asked the Lord, “What's this?” He said, “This is what I call the Rapture.” I then saw people breaking down the church doors, wanting to come in, and shouting, “Where are my children? They are all gone!” All children of the earth were gone because God will not leave any behind. The first one to enter the church was the choir director, shouting, “Where's the church! I am left behind! I stayed! I stayed!” After the choir director, I saw other pastors and brothers and sisters and the overseer of the church all crying, “I was left behind!” Many parents and spouses were looking for their loved ones and the people in the church responded, “Your loved ones aren't here! The Lord took them.” Then these people would cry, “Then it was all true, Jesus came and took His bride!”


    People were weeping and lamenting wishing that they had believed in Jesus the Christ. Everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus as the Messiah is lost! I saw many people and pastors crying and the people started demanding the pastors, “Why didn't you preach the truth, why didn't you teach holiness and warn me about all of this? It is all your fault that I was left behind!” Many will stay behind because they are not living holy lives. We need to preach true holiness and teach people to truly repent! I saw how people would beat the pastors and tear them to shreds and pull out their hair. The pastors would cry and beg the people not to harm them. The people would not stop because they were now demonized...."

Go to Ricardo Cid for more.

image from  RAPTURE