Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Second Chance


Many people believe that as long as they take care of their physical body, they will live to be  a hundred, forgetting their spirituality. SO they enjoy every moment of their life.Theo Nez, an America Indian, had a wild life. He kept postponing to get it right with God, till he had an overdose of meth, and died. Read Theo's story on how he was given a second chance:

"In 1995, I was a wild person. I use to drink and take drugs, I didn’t care about nothing. One day, I overdosed on speed and my heart stopped. I died for four hours.
What I’m about to tell you, will make you think twice about life and death. When my heart stopped, the noise of the world faded away and total darkness came over me. I saw three demons come out of my heart, then they went out the window laughing.

As I left my body, I turned around and Jesus was standing behind me. His hair was golden white; He was wearing a white garment with golden sash. His shoes were golden sandals, and He walked and talked very gentle. There was light all around Him and my soul already knew Him.

I walked over to Him and asked; Jesus, where were you, I was looking for you. And He spoke very softly and said; I never left you, I’ve always been by your side. I was always waiting for you to repent and do the Father’s will.

You know, I was called to preach a few years back. I said, Lord I’ll go, but I run instead. I said, I can’t do it, I’m too young. When God calls and interferes with your life, you have NO other choice but to say yes to Him.

Then I told Jesus, I thought I would live for another thirty years. He said come, you have much to see. He took my hand and we started walking downward on a path. It was dark and Jesus Himself was the light. Soon I could see demons all around us. They were trying to grab for me, but I held on to Jesus hand as a little child.

He was my only protection and He started talking to me. He said, you know the Father is angry with you. It was because I was playing church and running like Jonah. The bible says Jonah was called to preach, but he run from God. I’ve done this for so many years. Now it’s caught up with me. I knew I died in my sins, and it was too late.

When we continued walking, Jesus spoke of many things and I asked many questions. We stopped at a certain area and Jesus said, look ahead. I could see some type of light in the distance. Jesus asked me; what do you think that is? I said, Lord that looks like hell, maybe the flames of hell.

Sure enough, as we walked closer, we come to the ledge of a canyon. The canyon was about two miles deep and about three miles across. Down below I could see flames, and everything was orange red. I started to tremble, I was afraid. I knew I was going to end up down there.

Jesus asked me to look down. I could not even look down, I started to cry and run behind Jesus. I started repenting, and I cried for the Lord to forgive me. I will preach now Lord, give me one more chance. I was crying like a baby...

               
He showed me how people were hiding behind the bible, covering up their actions, and living in sin. God can hear and see all things. He said, these people honour Him with their lips, but their heart is fare from Me. Oh how they love to teach the commandments of men, but lay aside the commandments of God.

He said, fear not, I’m Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, what you are hearing is right. He said; he that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the church. He gave me three verses, warnings. First verse is in Deuteronomy 6:15.

(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

The second verse is in the book of Luke 16:13.
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

The third verse is in the book of Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee..."


GO to 2nd Chances for more.