Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BE in Constant Prayer


God wants us to be in constant prayer , that is,  in work, thoughts, in all areas of our life to achieve holiness. For if we put HIM first in our lives:

Matthew 6:33
"Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you."


"I will tell you; let your attitude, your thoughts, your wishes, your meditations, your reflections, your services, your needs, everything! let them be a prayer: My Image; every scope given to you should enliven within you a holiness, this holiness which was given to you by Me but souls have forgotten how to use it; I have given to each soul this gift; I will enliven this grace which now lies dormant within you all; I love holiness;: - Jesus, tlig

image from praying woman