Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Death is just the Beginning of the Rest of Life"



 If you die and you are destined for heaven, you get your desires which may not be fulfilled on earth.

"It was Monday, February 14, 2005, and my mother and I were at the church preparing a breakfast for the monthly International mentoring meeting. I was decorating the tables and picked up some of the long stem red roses we had purchased to make a centerpiece, when I heard the Lord say, “I want you to give some of the roses to Vickie and tell her they are from her husband for Valentine’s Day. He misses her and wants her to know that he still loves her very 
much”.

I immediately turned to go down the hallway (I knew Vickie worked in the church office) and suddenly the heavens opened and I saw Jesus playing golf with John, Vickie’s late husband. I was astounded and could hardly believe my eyes. “There is golf in Heaven?” I asked, but they did not answer me. Jesus and John both had tunic tops and loose pants on (I mention in an upcoming chapter that you do not wear your gowns and robes all the time, usually only to corporate gatherings and in the throne room). I realized that I was no longer at the church, but was now in Heaven.

The course they were playing on was very beautiful; every blade of grass and every leaf on every tree was perfect. I don’t know how the game was going, but they were certainly enjoying themselves. It was an 18-hole course, complete with a ‘19’ Hole’ club for fellowship after the game.
I stood there staring when Jesus said, “This is John’s backyard, his own private golf course, something he really desired. Come and I will show you his front yard”. I was really in for a shock, because the next thing I knew I was standing on a very royal looking deck overlooking the water (there is a crystal sea which comes from the throne room and runs all over Heaven). I do not know what substance it was made of, but it was very firm, like decorative concrete. It had wonderful intricate patterns over its large surface...."

image from webweaver
 GO to the Valentine for more.