Thursday, August 4, 2011

Need Help? Call on JESUS!


I answer to all those who invoke Me; trust Me and I shall never fail you; JESUS

Some times we feel that we are at end of the road and we have nobody to turn to, we are deserted by friends. We can no longer do anything to alleviate the suffering of our loved ones, call on JESUS.



Matthew 11:28-30

28 Jesus said: “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”


Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you.
 
1 Chronicles 16:10
Praise ye his holy name: let the heart I of them rejoice, that seek the Lord.

image from freeclipart