Sunday, September 14, 2014

"Don't Worry, I will be with you" - Jesus

image fr pinterest
"Don't worry,  I will be with you"


Jesus won His battle against Satan when He resurrected.

He mentioned the  words "I will be with you 366 times. Meaning,  He will be with us throughout the year , including leap year. -fr the guest priest of Fr. Sobrejuanite from Vatican.

There are some sects who believe that once saved, is already saved.
Unfortunately, one may be misguided by this belief.

Our first parents Adam and Eve were deceived by Satan, the serpent, into disobeying God. In so doing, they lost their connection with God and became under the dominion of Satan.Their children and the generations following were  under the curse of God. 

Jesus came to redeem the children of GOD. Unless, we follow the will of God and repent for our sins, WE ARE NOT SAVED.

Our Lord is coming for the second time, to save us from the clutches of the devil, that is, if we bend our knees , repent, acknowledge Him that He is God, trust Him that He will be with us, especially during the cleansing of the earth. Pray always and live a holy life, your guaranty for protection from our GOD.


Bible Verses on "Do not Worry" 


Matthew 6:25  "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 
 Hebrews 13:5-6 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you
 Isaiah 43:2  When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze
Deuteronomy 31:6  Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
 Joshua 1:5  No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.