Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Prayer for the Lost

image from christian post


Father, I am an unworthy servant. For years I was in darkness but through Your merciful grace, You  chastised me and  Your other children because You love us. This chastisement is Your way of purifying and strengthening us.

For over 40 years You have warned us, even sending Your mother, Mama Mary,  to earth to help us find the way  to You. 
I thank You so much for Your patience.

Now, Your coming will no longer be postponed. There are still hardheaded, prideful children who refuse to believe You. They have been deceived by the greatest deceiver, Your adversary, Satan, working relentlessly to bring the unsaved ones to his filthy, hideous kingdom; full of unimaginable suffering. He knows his time of deception is coming to an end, time to be thrown to the lake of fire.

I beg You, Almighty Father. YOU SAID TO CALL ON YOU and you will answer us. (Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.')

I trust You unreservedly. (Prov 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.)

I haven't seen You. But by faith, I believe, I believe that You will hear me out. (1 John 5:14 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:)

The GREAT I AM, I believe that You are coming for the second time. Please have mercy on the lost. Enlighten them. Just like 
Choo Thomas, Angelica Zambrano, Rev. Yong Park, Theo Nez, Jennifer Perez, Dr. Rawling, MD, Carmelo Brenes and Dr. Alexander Eben.

The lost believe the illusion of Satan in this world. Please show them and let them them experience the wondrous beauty of Your kingdom and the horrors of the kingdom of Satan, hell; before your second coming so that they would know where they would spend their eternity if they persist on following Satan, help them in  their unbelief (Mark 9:24 - And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.) so that they would know that there is no other GOD but YOU. (John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. Acts 26:18 - To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.)

This I ask in the mighty name of Your  son, Jesus. Amen.

(Repent sincerely, forgive, seek Him always, DO HIS WILL.
Yes, God gave us free will, the will to follow Him in His kingdom, or your will to destruction, the kingdom of Satan.)