Sunday, September 12, 2010

TLIG ECUMENICAL PRAYER RETREAT, L.A., CA

If you are from Los Angeles, California or neighboring states, or is visiting in November, the American Association for True Life in God is holding its 4th Annual North America Ecumenical Prayer Retreat on Nov 12-14 2010


Blessings will pour out on you as promised by our Lord:

“today, any delicacy from the part of My creatures to restore My tottering House touches Me profoundly; any step towards unity, all heaven rejoices; any prayer offered for the restoration of My Body, My Father's wrath diminishes; any gathering in My Name for unity, My blessings are poured out on those sharing these meetings; …”
(an excerpt from our Lord’s message to Vassula Ryden on Oct 5, 1994)

“My Earnest Wish Is That The West And East Meet
A Census Will Take Place Without Consulting Me”
http://tlig.org/en/messages/878/

For details on reservation, go to

http://www.tlig.us/retreats1.html
and download the PDF registration form.
The only way to secure your reservations is through True Life in God. Please do not call the hotel and do not make reservations online through online hotel booking services. We have special contractual obligations with the hotel. If you have any questions, call Arpy Gouloomian at 818-952-2183 or 818-522-9487. You can also email Arpy at: Apry79@aol.com .