Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Ten Commandments - The OLD AND the NEW -

The Old Commandment, photo credit -

“And God spoke all these words saying,
(1) I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but show mercy to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
(2) You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
(3) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.  Six days you shall labor, and do all our work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or your manservant, or your maidservant, or your cattle, or the sojourner who is within your gates; for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
(4) Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
(5) You shall not kill.
(6) You shall not commit adultery.
(7) You shall not steal.
(8) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; (9) You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s.”
[simply stated: (10) You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.]
“Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.  And every one who hears theses words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell; and great was the fall of it.” 
“WOULD YOU AGREE WITH THEM?”
“If fifty million people (50,000,000), decided it would be a good thing, to disagree with Me, and all of My Ways, and all of My Commandments – if they agreed to scoff, mock and ridicule Me, continually to no end, and embrace everything which is offensive to Me, would you agree with them?” 
“MY ELECT…  HONOR MY COMMANDMENTS FROM THE HEART”  
“These are My Elect: they do what the Holy Spirit tells them to; they honor My Commandments from the heart; and they listen to that interior voice which tells them the difference between right and wrong; not only that, but they listen to this voice, in their consciences; and they heed words of wisdom; and do not mock filial instruction.”
“PROTECTING LIFE… SHOULD BE THE GOAL OF YOUR GOVERNMENT LEADERS”  
“In making their governments their ‘gods’, and those ruling over them as ‘supreme beings’: they have forsook Me; they have forsook the Truth; and turned to idolatry instead.  Worshipping Me should be at the top of everyone’s list.  Obeying My Commandments, or My Laws, are above: obeying the whims of your governments’.  Protecting Life and seeing all Life as sacred: should be the goal of your government leaders.”
“NOW IS THE TIME, TO… CLING TO THE TRUTH THAT IS WRITTEN ON YOUR HEARTS” 
“Now is the time, to forsake the World, and ‘worldly thinking’, and cling to My Commandments – cling to the Truth that is written on your hearts.  Cling to the devil, and this World, and you will go down with it.  Cling to Me, My Commandments, and My Graces, and I will take you from this World, to seek refuge, in My Sacred Heart. ”
“THE SOULS OF THE WICKED… PASSED A SENTENCE, UPON THEMSELVES…”
“The souls of the wicked – within those churches, have already passed a sentence, upon themselves: by refusing to live by My Commandments; and instead, choosing to live a double life.”
“AS AN ANTIDOTE, I GAVE THEM MY TEN COMMANDMENTS”
“Why, did I make the Commandments My children if everybody was simply going to be ‘magically saved?’  I saw: the greed, the envy, the hatred that mankind would choose to embrace.  And as an antidote, I gave them My Ten Commandments.”
“YOU CANNOT KEEP ONE OF THE COMMANDMENTS AND NEGLECT ALL THE OTHERS”

“Fraternal correction is lacking in this world My children, but those who are on My team, are not of this world, but they are governed by higher principles - 10 principles to be exact.  All of the other Commandments, are sub-Commandments, for when one seeks to obey all 10, then they will seek to fraternally correct one another.  But one who deliberately breaks any one of these Commandments, is guilty before Me, as though they had broken all of them.  Because you cannot keep one of the Commandments and neglect all the others, or, pick and choose which one you will embrace (- “you”, referring to “in general.” That way, the enemy cannot twist My words in your minds).”  
“EXAMINE, ONE OF MY COMMANDMENTS, AND THEN LOOK AT THE OTHER 9…” 
“You see all of the Commandments are connected to one another.  If you take the time to read them through My children, you will see how I covered all the loopholes and excuses people have given and will give.  The excuses I will not listen to.  Try to examine, one of My Commandments, and then look at the other 9, and see that they are interconnected.  Look at one Commandment being broken by the people, of this wicked generation, and see how the other 9 are broken along with it.  Try this with each of My Commandments, when you get some time My children; for truly if you are living the law of love, then you are obeying all of My Commandments.”  
“WHEN HUMANITY AS A WHOLE… CHOOSES TO BREAK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY COMMANDS…”
“To slip, to fall is one thing but when humanity as a whole (apart from My Elect), chooses to break every single one of My Commands, then I do take that very personally, My children.  It is an affront to Me, and to My other creations, whom I created, as being perfect.”  

“MY TEN COMMANDMENTS, ARE A GOOD REFLECTION FOR YOU, FOR IF YOU BREAK ONE, YOU HAVE BROKEN THEM ALL”

 “Awake My people, from your slumber.  Rise up –out of the darkness, into the light.  Guard yourselves, for the Day is near!  For the time is coming, when you shall be leaving everything – once again, to follow Me: First, to be among My Elect, you must cast off the deeds of darkness in your souls, and seek true repentance from the heart.  My Ten Commandments, are a good reflection for you, for if you break one, you have broken them all.  So humble yourselves, and make ready; for the bridegroom, is coming – to take his Bride, away from this wicked generation of souls.” 
“WHEN YOU HAVE MY TEN COMMANDMENTS, WRITTEN ON YOUR HEART, THERE IS NO EXCUSE BEFORE ME, FOR YOUR SINS”
“Yes the ‘spirit of the antichrist’ is very real N., and it has permeated every facet of the Earth upon which you dwell.  It is tearing down, all, that I, have built up, in My faithful remnant followers – within that institution.  They are beginning to lose their faith – in Me; and they are embracing, every evil under the sun.  When you have My Ten Commandments, written on your heart, there is no excuse before Me, for your sins.  I am greatly displeased with your sins, N., but I love you still; and to show you, how I love you, I want you to be healed – from them.  Therefore I am the physician you need.  You, do not need the hierarchy to heal you, nor can they if they tried – because the enemy can not cast-out the enemy.” 
“THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE WRITTEN, ON ALL OF YOUR HEARTS.  SO YOU HAVE MY WORD IN YOU” 
“But souls who are sane want to leave this World as quickly as possible, and they are ‘eager and waiting’ for My call.  But souls who are ‘spiritually insane’ have chosen ‘this World’ as their ‘paradise’.  For what kind of paradise is it – without Me?  How can souls desire this World – this ‘paradise’; and Me?  I tell you, it will be very difficult for souls who are enamored with this life, to come follow me out of it.  It will be difficult for souls who demand ‘signs and wonders’, to come, to My True Church.  The Ten Commandments are written, on all of your hearts.  So you have My word in you.  Therefore you know when your Creator is speaking.  Therefore there is no excuse for rejecting My Messages, My Messengers, and My True Church.  Those who are part of My True Church, desire their True Shepherd to lead them – to safety.”
“MAKE ME FIRST IN YOUR LIVES, BY FOLLOWING MY COMMANDMENTS, AND LISTENING TO YOUR CONSCIENCES”
“I want to help you, to leave this World behind, of your own volition.  You all have ‘free wills’, and so you must ‘accept responsibility’, for all of your choices good or bad.  When you come to take responsibility for your own actions with My graces to help you – then, and only then will you find fulfillment in following Me – which means little flock: ( – I call you “little” because I ask you to be small in your own eyes, which means little flock :) that you will be happy, and you will be fulfilled, and you will have everything, that you need, in Me.  No one else knows you as I do; but I need your cooperation – which means I need you to take the first steps towards MeThen, I will come closer to you!  Take a few steps more – towards Me; and I will take more steps, towards you.  But, you must desire, a relationship with Me, above all others.  Make Me first in your lives, by following  My Commandments, and listening to your consciences.  By putting yourselves last in this life, you will put yourselves first in the next.”
“IF YOU WANT TO BE A 'HEALTHY-MINDED' SPIRITUAL INDIVIDUAL, WHO SEEKS TO OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS...”
“Remember I told you in the End Times, that brothers and sisters, and mothers and fathers, would deliver each other up – to death, by getting them to renounce their faith in Me, and adopt ‘worldly maxims’.  This is where My children must be strong, in turning to Me to be their strength.  For the synagogues and the churches have become “white sepulchers”, and so I am asking My children not to be afraid – to leave them behind.  I am asking them to focus, on what they know – now, to be true in their hearts; so that when I do come, at the Great Warning, they will be awake to receive Me.  But all the institutions are asleep; and if they continue to go there, they will fall asleep as well.  I can not guarantee that they will ‘bounce back’, for so much ‘toxic venom’ is in those places.  If you want to be a ‘healthy-minded’ spiritual individual, who seeks to obey the Commandments, that are written, on your heart, then you must never go back, to those places, where you will surely be stripped, of all goodness, and all Life.  Seek Me to come to you in your hearts, and I will come and make My home there.”
“THERE IS ONLY, ONE TRUTH, ONE LAW, AND ONE SET OF COMMANDMENTS...”
“There is only, one truth, one law, and one set of Commandments; and I do not give anyone permission to sin, nor to lead others down the wrong path.  Almost ninety-nine percent of the people, in this world, are living in false realities that they have created – for themselves, as ‘a buffer’, to the truth; or they allow – people to create realities, for them to live in.  The whole purpose of propaganda My children, is to create ‘a different reality for people to embrace’, so that those seeking power and influence, can gain more power over them.  And this is what has happened, to ‘the institutional hierarchy’ – to the churches everywhereThey have created alternative ‘religious realities’ for people to live in: where there is no mention of sin, of Hell, of Judgement, nor of accountability.  In this religion, they have made themselves, into gods, saying that they can ‘live in any reality – they choose’, and that there will be no consequences.”
“THEY MUST REPENT, OF THEIR DESIRE TO REBEL, AGAINST MY COMMANDMENTS”
“But it is sin that keeps souls in the bondage of their bodies, that are: deformed, decaying; that are withering away.  I need souls to repent – from their sins, in order for Me to heal them.  If they are blind – then they must repent of ‘spiritual blindness’, and I will heal them from this affliction.  If they are paraplegic – then they must repent of sins of the flesh, of desiring sexual pleasures outside of true marriage.  If they are crippled – then they must repent, of their desire to rebel, against My Commandments.  If they have cancer – then they must repent, of serious, blasphemy, against the Holy Spirit  (Have they found a cure yet that they can release My children?) – and this is ‘the sin against the Holy Spirit’, of which there is no forgiveness for.  But I always allow souls, to know when, they are blaspheming or not – they will know in their interior lives; and if they refuse to repent, and change their ways, then they cannot be forgiven, of this sin.”
“ALL SOULS HAVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN ON THEIR HEARTS...”
“I ask souls to live without sin in them – and this is possible.  Our Blessed Mother was conceived without original sin, but that is different: for all souls have the Ten Commandments written on their hearts; and I am the Word written on hers.  These Ten Commandments were given, to every individual, so that they may know the difference between good and evil – so that when My People make ‘choices’, they know what ‘team’, they are on.  For there is either ‘for Me or ‘against Me’.  There is nothing in between.”
“SUPPOSE A MAN HAD 10 TALENTS…”
“Suppose a man had 10 talents, and he sold, one of those talents, thinking, that he could make even more, than what he already had.  But upon selling the one talent, he forfeited the most precious of them all.  Therefore, when he went to bargain, with the dealers, they saw, that his 9 talents, were empty, of value.  And when they asked him: where, was the first talent?  He said to them, I sold it, but look here, I have 9 more.  But they replied, “we have no need of these 9.  We needed the one talent that you sold, in order to make a profit.  So the man went away, unhappy, sad.  For, he sought to compromise, one of his talents, to gain nothing, in return.  What he thought, was most valuable, turned out to be, the most useless.  And that is the way that it is, with ‘the spirit of the World’:   for ‘the spirit of the World’ compromises; and ‘the spirit of the World’ takes; and ‘the spirit of the World’ withholds - all of the gifts, or talents, from, their maker.  The man, who refused to give – all, of his talents, ended up with nothing in return, because he had poor judgementHe thought, what was of value, would be more valuable to others.  But what he saw, that was ‘of great importance’, was ‘of less importance’ to others.  It is important, to give, all - not to compromise, by giving one; but, to give all - that one has, in order to buy ‘heavenly treasure’.  And this is the point, of the parable: The man, with the 10 talents, represents: all those, who have the 10 Commandments written - on their hearts.  And the selling of the one talent, to buy more, with it, represents those, who ‘sell-out’, to ‘the spirit of the World’, expecting, to receive: more, back.  For those, who sell, one of My Commandments – that is, for those, who break one, of My Commandments, because of the choice to compromise: well they will receive less - in return, for ‘the spirit of the World’ can never fill, nor satisfy.  And there are those who would seek, to indulge, in ‘the spirit of the World’ and! – and keep My 10 Commandments at the same timeThis is impossible.  “Christians”, cannot compromise: the Truth, expecting to receive ‘good spiritual rewards’.  I was listening to your conversation My children, about how “dismal and bleak” the state of the World is in.  And I am explaining to you through this parable, how, this is so.  Because “christians” have chosen to compromise: what is extremely important, for what is useless - in directing them to Heaven.  Many people fall into this category My children – because they believe compromise, is the solution, and that they are being “good christians” if they do.  But what in fact they are listening to, is ‘the spirit of the antichrist’, for there is no “compromise” in ‘True Christianity’.” 
“IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE COMMON SENSE AND REASON… TO EXCUSE ONESELF…”
“Because common sense and reason, are scarce, so is ‘the fragrant blossom’, of humility.  Now it is possible to use common sense and reason, to make excuses for ‘the wrong team’, and to excuse oneself from following My Ten Commandments.  But this does not in any way justify them before Me, as the words, that they use falsely, will be used – against them…  It is those who honor and obey the Ten Commandments written, on their hearts, who are ‘sane’, in My eyes.  For what I see as wise others view, as foolish.  And what I see as foolish, others view, as wise and acceptable.  In order to be a ‘true Christian’ My children you must always strive: ‘to go against the grain’; to swim upstream, while everyone else, swims down; to strive to be ‘the oak tree’, while everyone else wants to remain ‘an acorn’.” 
“KEEP, THE SABBATH DAY, HOLY!”
“I never intended, that one day, should be set aside, for church services, in the week.  This is, contrary, to what I taught, from ‘since the beginning’.  As I created: the Heavens, and the Earth, in six days, then I rested on the seventh.  I simply rested My children, teaching mankind that they too, would need to take ‘a rest’ – from all their labors – physical, arduous labor.  Not, that they should take ‘a break’, from worldly pleasures, and set aside ‘one day’, to worship their Creator. When I gave My Ten Commandments, I was very clear: “Keep, the Sabbath Day, Holy!”  What does this mean, My children?  Does, this mean: every, other day of the week – people, can neglect their Creator?  And only think about their spiritual lives one, day a week?   Never was this the case My children.  But every day must be kept HolyEvery day is to be like the, Sabbath Day.  The Pharisees were the ones, who made up ‘certain rules, and regulations’ – to what ‘must be done’one day a week.  But they were wrong in doing so.  Instead, they should have focused peoples’ hearts, on worshiping: their Creatorevery day of the week!” 
“EVE’S SIN… THE DESIRE, TO PREFER THE ENEMY’S COUNSEL, OVER, THE COUNSEL, OF HER GOD

“Eve’s sin, came from her desire: ‘to know better, than her Creator’.  This was ‘her biggest flaw’ My children – that she ‘passed down’ – through her own loins, to future generations: the desire, to prefer the enemy’s counsel, over, the counsel, of her God.  Even though, she knew: all, of My Commands - in the moment she was tempted, she chose of her own free will: to believe, that ‘sinning against her Creator’, would make her ‘wise’” 
OTHERS… PREFER THEIR ‘ORDINANCES AND STATUTES AND COMMANDS’ – INSTEAD OF MINE
“You needn’t anything, from anyone – except what your Creator provides for you.  And this is what sets you apart from others.  As you witness how wicked the World has become, and how they have forgotten their Christian roots; and how they prefer their ‘ordinances and statutes and commands’ – instead of Mine.”  
(-Jesus, Wednesday, October 3, 2012)

“MY MOTHER, MY BROTHER, AND MY SISTER” 
Who are My mother, My brother, and My sister?  Those: who do the will, of God the Eternal Father in Heaven - by keeping his word and his Commands.” 
“THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD ARE PURE...”
“The Commandments of the Lord, are pure and simple – rejoicing the upright, of heart.  But they are ‘a burden and a weight’ – upon those who ‘stubbornly walk opposed – to them’!  And hail was sent down – from Heaven, weighing ‘a hundred weight’.  And the hail, fell – upon the men of the Earth.  “So great was the hail” - this is ‘allegory’: for ‘the heavy weight’, that is now coming upon ‘peoples’ conscience.”
WHY AM I BLESSED”? 
“My children, I am your Blessed Mother.  And why am I “Blessed”? “But because I obey the Commands of Our Lord Jesus Christ; and I am ‘docile to Him’ in everything.” 
“HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD RATHER REMAIN, ‘ORPHANED’?”
I desire, so much to be, your True Mother My people.  But how many of you would rather remain, ‘orphaned’ – living ‘independently from the Lord Jesus Christ’, and against His Commands.  There is Hellfire set aside, for souls who choose to walk ‘opposed to His Ways’!”
“IT WILL BE DONE; OR THERE WILL BE HELL- TO PAY
“I protested ‘His Will’,and ‘His Commands.  I turned away from Him, when He asked me, to prophesy, against the city.  I knew ‘what had happened to prophets before’; and I was ‘afraid for my life’.  Bad Idea! – as I was quickly, to learn: that it is better, ‘to Fear the Lord’, than to try to ‘save my own life’.  Because I ended up ‘losing it’, for three days – inside a wildbeast of the Ocean’… Sometimes, we cannot see the whole picture; and we do not know the reason why the Lord asks us ‘certain things’.  But I will guarantee you, when He commands something, it will be done; or there will be Hell – to pay.  He is not ‘a pushover’.”
“IT IS THE ‘SPIRIT OF THE LAW’, THAT COUNTS, MY PEOPLE!”   
“Now the Ten Commandments, are ‘important – to keep’!  But they are only “the letter, of the law”.  It is the ‘Spirit of the Law’, that counts, My people!  That is why I gave you, ‘a New Commandment’: “to love one another, as I, have loved you”.  No greater love is there, than a man, lay down, his life, for, ‘his friend’.” 





"And he said to them, 'Therefore every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven
is like a householder who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old'."
(Matthew 13:52)
The 10 Commandments Revealed in the Testimony of Jesus Christ the Lord
Jesus Christ the Lord said: I, BEGAN, the ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC, and APOSTOLIC Church - under PETER, "the FISHERMAN".  And I taught him, AND, My FUTURE, "apostles" - 'the WAYS, of My FATHER, in HEAVEN' - BECAUSE, the INSTITUTION", that HAD been 'SET UP', at the TIME - LED BY, "the JEWS", had "CORRUPTED, the Law", "PROFANED, My SANCTUARIES", AND, had DRIVEN, the TRUTH - FAR, FROM them.  They PUT, 'MORE', on "FINANCIAL TITHING"', and EVEN, IN, MY HOLY TEMPLE? - they BOUGHT, they SOLD! - IN, My Father's HOUSE!  I came, the FIRST TIME - AT 'a time, in HISTORY', that was "RIPE". My FATHER, SENT Me - TO! - "the Lost House, of ISRAEL" - TO share, 'the TRUTH', about HIM; about 'THE Great, I AM'.  The JEWISH, "ELDERS", sought, to DESTROY Me - FROM the very beginning.  BECAUSE, I, was "a THREAT" - TO their LEADERSHIP! - to their "INSTITUTION".  They ALWAYS, 'SENT, PEOPLE, on THEIR behalf', to QUESTION Me - EVEN, to the point, of 'USING, My OWN, FATHER'S, Words'!  They TRIED, to TEMPT ME - on MANY! - occasions - to GO against! - "the Scriptures" - to bear "FALSE WITNESS TO Myself, and TO My Father".  THEY failed! - EVERY time!  THEY, could NOT! - GET Me, to SIN!  That is 'ALL, that they WANTED'!  Because THEN, they could PROVE, that I was not, "GOD"; that I, was 'NOT sent', AS, "the MESSIAH".  DID I make "CLAIMS"?  I SPOKE the Truth.  They would NOT hear it... The JEWISH ELDERS, were 'FACED, WITH THE Truth' - EVERY day.  It was "UNCOMFORTABLE".  And the MORE, I DREW, people - TO Myself - the ANGRIER, THEY became.  And they "SWORE to themselves"! - the they would have Me KILLED! - SO GREAT, was 'their HATRED' - FOR My Father.  THEY, "DESPISED"! - 'the SPIRIT of the Law'; but ONLY, they WOULD CLING, to their DOCTRINES! - AND, TO, 'the WRITTEN Law'. The WRITTEN Law - that KILLS!  But the SPIRIT of the Law, brings "LIFE". I, did not 'COME', to ABOLISH! - the Law, AND the Prophets; but to FULFILL them.  My TWO WITNESSES, have been sent NOW! - on MY behalf - TO the nations! - to SHARE, WITH those, who desire 'TRUTH', AND 'Life' - the TRUE, MESSAGE, of SALVATION...

1. Thou shalt not go after strange gods, that you have not known.
2. Thou shalt not bear false witness against yourself.
3. Thou shalt not withhold from your neighbor any good thing.
4. Thou shalt deepen your Faith in Me, and in my Testimony
5. Thou shalt keep your lamp lit before Me always.
6. Thou shalt know me, for I am the Lord Thy God.
7. Thou shalt Love and in so doing receive Love.
8. Thou shalt honor My ways in all that you do, and above your own.
9. Thou shalt listen to My Prophets, and receive a Prophets reward.
10. Thou shalt obey My Voice, whenever I speak to you.
I am The LORD and I have spoken.  I am "the GIVER of LIFE"; AND, I MAKE "old things" new.  I have TRIUMPHED over 'the EVIL one'.  OBEY, THESE, My NEW Commandments - and you WILL, 'TRIUMPH OVER him', AS well.  BIND these COMMANDMENTS, on your HEART, SOUL, AND mind.  For THESE, SUM up, the ENTIRE Law, and the SPIRIT, of ALL of the Prophets, that came - before you.  I AM, "The HOLY One";  I AM, "JESUS".  I have COME, to CONSOLE, "the weak"; AND, to STRENGTHEN, "the STRONG"; to BREAK DOWN, 'the WALLS of ARROGANCE, and HAUGHTINESS; and to BUILD UP, 'MY PEOPLE' - MY FAITHFUL REMNANT - with HUMILITY - with LOVE - with My TRUE Holy Spirit. For 'MY Spirit', Endures, Forever. 'MAN'S spirit', FADES away - into "OBLIVION".  So SEEK, TO BE Holy - as I, the LORD, THY God, AM HOLY - THAT 'YOUR days', MAY be Blessed - FOREVER, AND ever.  Amen. (-Jesus, July 19, 2016)