Thursday, January 26, 2017

ASK for God's Mercy, but BE NOT Merciless to your Fellowman

photo credit - Sermon Quotes


“Turn to the Lord and forsake your sins; pray in his presence and lessen your offenses.  Return to the Most High and turn away from iniquity, and hate abominations intensely.  Know the justice and the judgments of God, and stand firm the lot that is set before you, in prayer to God, the Almighty.  Who will sing praises to the Most High in Hades, as do those who are alive and give thanks?  Tarry not in the waywardness of the ungodly, and give thanks before death.  From the dead, as from one who does not exist, thanksgiving has ceased; he who is alive and well sings the Lord’s praises.  How great is the mercy of the Lord and his forgiveness for those who turn to him!
“Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.  For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sinning.  Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
"HAVE MERCY ON YOURSELVES..."
“I suggest that you get your souls ready.  Repent before it is too late.  I am asking you to have mercy on yourselvesShow mercy to yourselves by ‘getting right with your God!

"THIS WORLD IS BUT PASSING... BUT THE NEXT ONE... A PLACE OF PURE BLISS…"
“This World is but passing, is but fleeting, is but decaying, but the next one - Oh so wonderful and pure! So joyous! So gleeful!  Lightheartedness everywhere.  No more concerns about the previous life.  No more inconveniences or adversities, this World has to offer, but a place of pure bliss and happiness.  Living in 'the Divine Will' is all that mankind has to do, to reach those ‘pearly gates’.”
“ASK FOR MERCY” 

“I will give Mercy to those who ask for Mercy.”
“MY GREATEST ACT OF MERCY…” 
"The volcanic explosions will be so great, and so many happening all at once, were I not to intervene with My Comet of the Chastisement and the Great Warning, all humanity would be lost.  And so the Comet sighting, followed by the Warning experience, will be My Greatest Act of Mercy, for souls who choose Me; and a great punishment, for those who do not."
“SELF-DECEIVED… UNTIL THEY CONVERT, AFTER THE GREAT WARNING”
“My plan for mankind was simple:  they were to be a family, a ‘firmly–tightened’ and united family of Love, with Me as their True Father.  But they have strayed, so - so far from My Love; and their hearts have ‘calluses’ on them.  Even what they think is ‘normal’; even what they think is ‘good and pleasing’ to them, is ‘an abomination’ in Our Eyes.  We see what mankind has become, and look with pity, at them, because they are so self–deceived, and believe that rejecting Us, the Blessed Trinity, is ‘the way’ to their ‘heaven’.  If their ‘heaven’ is Hell, then there is no more that We can do for them.  They are lost, until they change their ways, or until they convert - after the Great Warning.”

“THEY WILL BREED MORE PEOPLE, LIKE THEMSELVES, WHO ARE BEAUTIFUL...”
"Just like the dinosaurs, were used as fossil fuels, to help this era, run much better, so too are My Faithful Remnant like this, for they will be My New People, they will be My People whose hearts are for Me, not against Me; and they will breed more people, like themselves, who are beautiful, because they choose not to sin and only to love." 



“HUMBLE YOURSELVES... BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE” 

“Humble yourselves before Me before it is too late and your souls are indeed lost.  Have mercy.  Show mercy.”
“I WILL SHOW MERCY” 

“I will show Mercy …'Father forgive them for they know not what they do'.  I say this for the Whole Human Race.”

“100,000,000,000 TIMES BETTER… IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER, THAN THAT!”
"There is no money in Heaven, nor will there be, in the Era of Peace; but all that is needed, is My Love – for My Love sustains all.  I told you, that the World would become a hundred billion times better.  That was no exaggeration.  If anything, it will be even better, than that!"

THE ERA Of PEACE – “WHAT WOULD THE WORLD BE LIKE?…”
“Do you know what, My children, every single souls, on the face of the planet, whether young, or old, or middle-aged every single one of them, would be able to hear and follow My voice, if they sought it, in silence.  What would the World be like, if everyone was contemplative, and prayerful.  There would be no wars, no fears, no agitation of spirit.  This is what the Era of Peace, will be like.”
“FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE TO REPENT” 

“Mercy is offered, yes - to those who desire to repent of their sins before Me, I will show them Mercy.”

“EITHER IT WILL BE JUSTICE OR MERCY” 

“Your ministry, is about to be ‘bumped up’ a few hundred notches.  You are seeing the authority, of that which you are speaking to the peoples on My behalf, come to fruition in their lives – whether it’s just for a brief moment, or for longer – either it will be Justice or Mercy – depending on what they choose to do with the words they’ve been given.”

“MUCH PURIFICATION WILL TAKE PLACE…”
"The rainbow, you saw tonight, My children, was a symbol, of My Covenant with man.  For though the World is wicked, as it is, I will not destroy it – through flood waters.  But ‘a Comet is coming’, instead.  This ‘ball of fire’ will strike the Earth, and two thirds (2/3) of mankind will be killed – for that is all that there will be left.  The One World Government will take care of the rest of them.  The one third (1/3), will be passed, 'through fire', and will have to endure much.  Much purification, will take place, in the souls of My Elect, before they are permitted, to enter in, to My Era of Peace."-

HOW CAN MY MERCY FLOW WHEN THEIR... PASTOR, IS IN THE STATE OF MORTAL SIN” 

“How can My Healing Graces, and My Love, fraternal correction, and My Mercy, flow, to the people, when their… pastor, is in the state of mortal sin – and with full knowledge?”

“THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST MY VERY OWN”
"My Faithful Remnant Church... I will remind them, of who I am, of who I was.  They will remember their faith, they will be drawn – into a deep solitude with Me, as they go to their death for Me.  And The Most High True God – the Eternal Father in Heaven, will rejoice exceedingly, at their sacrifice, for love of His Son.  The antichrist reign will be brief, and I will come with myriads of angels, and cast the evil one from his throne, down to the abyss, for I am the Lord Thy God, and thou shalt have no other ‘gods’ before Me.  This will be quite the rude awakening for most people, and a refreshment of Truth for My Faithful Remnant Followers... The 'gates of hell' will not prevail against My very own."

“MY MERCY... EMBRACE ME, AND EMBRACE THE TRUTH IN ORDER TO LIVE” 

“When I extend My Mercy, people have a chance, to turn it away; or they can embrace Me, and embrace the Truth in order to live.  There are not many choices involved, and only one, will determine the course of history.”


“NOAH…GATHERED UP, THOSE HE KNEW HE COULD TAKE WITH HIM" 
Before Noah went into his ark, he gathered up; those he knew he could take with him; those who would believe and would be savedphysically.  The World is now reaching its peak of evil, and I am going to be gathering my Elect – from the four corners of this Earth, and at the same time, pouring forth My Justice – upon the four corners of this Earth.  The four horses, that you saw in your dream, gleaming white, with golden manes, symbolize this about to happen – to the face of the Earth.  They are also getting ready, to receive their riders – to carry out My Justice, upon all of the wicked: pestilence, famine, war, and dissension, division, strife, and discord.  This is going to happen within the next few coming months. How much they do, is dependent upon peoples' hearts.  But they will carry out My plans, against this era"

“I AM READY TO PULL MY PEOPLE OUT”
“I am ready ‘to pull My people out’.  If the American people refuse My Mercy... all, of the evil designs of the One World Government Forces, will fall upon the people at once.  Even now they are making ready.  They have their soldiers in place.  They know exactly what to do.
“ALL THAT MATTERS IS… RECONCILING WITH ME ON A DAILY BASIS”
“I am coming to take those who want to go with Me – who desire to be nourished for a time, times, and half a time.  It is, too late, to be converted, or to convert your neighbors - to any religion; because all of the institutions have become corrupt.  Now all that matters, is that you prepare your hearts for what is coming, by reconciling with Me on a daily basis – and that is how you will get out of ‘Hell, on Earth’.” 


ALL I DESIRE FROM MY PEOPLE IS MERCY” 

“Like it was stated in the reading: “who has known My mind and who has given Me counsel; and who can repay Me for My Goodness to them?”  All I desire from My People is mercy.  Show mercy to one another that you may receive Mercy.”


“I WILL BRING BACK... THE ONES... WHO DESIRE TO BE HEALED” 

“But I will bring back to My Fold the ones, who desire Mercy; who desire: Truth, Love, and Sincerity - who desire to be healed.”

“THE WORKS, AND THE PRAYERS... NOT ENOUGH” 

“The works, and the prayers, of My Faithful Followers, are not enough, to plead on behalf of mankind, for Mercy.  I will hear their prayers, for themselves, and their families.”

SEE YOURSELVES AS 'WORTHY OF THE DEATH PENALTY'” 

Make amends.  Put ‘sackcloth’ on in your hearts.  See yourselves as ‘worthy of the death penalty’, and perhaps I will show Mercy.” (-Jesus, Tuesday, April 3, 2012)

LISTEN, TO MY TWO REPRESENTATIVES... AS AN EXTENSION OF MY... MERCY” 

“If you want to be pure; if you want to be holy; if you want to be free, then live, as I call you to live - in each and every moment; and listen to the truth that is in your conscience, so that: your joy may be full.  Listen, to My Two Representatives, whom I send on My behalf, to the World, as an extension of My Love, Justice and Mercy.”
(-Jesus, Monday, April 23, 2012


“THE EXTENT OF MY MERCY

“My Great Warning ExperienceThat is the extent of My Mercy, upon My people.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, May 6, 2012


THIS WILL BE PART OF MY MERCY” 

“The lies, the propaganda, the constant ‘holes’, in all of the governments’ stories, are going to be ‘brought to the light’ now.  This will be part of My Mercy, on the World.”

“YOUR LAST AND FINAL CHANCE TO RESTORE AMERICA” 

Write him in, “the grandfather of the Constitution”.  This is your last and final chance to restore America – upright.  This is, an extension, of My Mercy, upon all of you.  And I urge you all, to set aside ‘your differences’, set aside your own ‘political platforms’ and vote, for Ron Paul. ”
“TAKE – ADVANTAGE, OF THE GRACES FROM HEAVEN, THAT YOU NOW HAVE”
“I Declare as of this night, to send forth My Graces once again – to break open the ‘cold hearts’ – made of stone.  For I desire, that they all have a heart – of flesh.  The graces, will now go forthso that Justice can be mitigated.…  Now, I will show the people that I am a loving Father.  And I will show them, through ‘severe discipline’ at times.  But they will now have the graces - that they need, in order to facilitate ‘change’ in their lives.  …  My Heart is filled with sorrow at what is coming – to the Earth, but Joy also because you now ‘have the graces’ to respond – out of My Great Mercy for your souls.  But this time is shortSo take – advantage, of the Graces from Heaven, that you now have, to change your lives, to make choices, that are goodfor your souls.”
“THERE ARE NOT MANY OUT THERE, WILLING TO BE MERCIFUL - TO THEMSELVES...”
"Even with the World, as wicked, as it is now My children, I still extend My Mercy, to those who will receive it.  But, there are not many out there, willing to be merciful – to themselves, or, to their neighbor.   When I said “I desire mercy not sacrifice", I was referring to ‘an evil age’, a time, when routine, and ritual, and almsgiving, would take the place of mercy.  What good, are all of those things – in those ‘institutional abominations’, if sins are embraced by the whole communityWhat good are their sacrifices to Me, if they are merciless with their fellow man?  I tell you now I cannot grant Mercy, to those, who refuse to show mercy.  Being a sinner and knowing it is one thing, but these people in these institutions proclaim themselves “christian”, but at the same time, commit ‘horrible abominations’ in My Sight.  They see themselves as “good people”.  But I have not come to call “good” people to Myself, nor “nice” people’ but I came to call sinners." 


“THERE ARE NOT MANY OUT THERE, WILLING TO BE MERCIFUL” 

“I still extend My Mercy, to those who will receive it.  But, there are not many out there, willing to be merciful – to themselves, or, to their neighbor.”
"I AM GOING TO SPEED-UP, THE EFFECTS OF RADIATION SICKNESS…”
This is ‘a hard lesson’.  But, the people of this world have been ‘very naughty children’.  And what they are ‘deserving of’, is far worse, than the effects of radiation poisoning.  But in My Mercy, I am going to speed-up, the effects of radiation sickness, in small children, and the elderly – so that people can see: ‘there is a big problem – with the World they are living in’.” 
(-Jesus, Monday, September 17, 2012)  


“THEY MUST APPEAL TO MY MERCY... AND NOT 'ON THEIR TERMS'” 

“People do not realize, that to become ‘an enemy of the Most High True God’, is a very bad career decision.  They do not realize that to get to Heaven, they must appeal to My Mercy; they must do what I ask of them – and not ‘on their terms.”
“MY MERCY... I DESIRE THAT ALL: BE MADE ALIVE” 

“The women, in both those stories, My children, failed – in a serious way, to live the Ten Commandments, written on their hearts. And so in both cases, I took their ‘firstborns’; because “the wages of sin, is death”.  However, I extended My Mercy – to both of them, and brought their children, ‘back to life’.  For I do not delight in the death, of My living creatures.  But I desire that all: be made alive, by My word and through Me.“
APPEAL - TO MY MERCY... SEEKING - THE RIGHT THINGS” 

“In Elijah’s time, signs were ‘carried out’, through Justice and Mercy.  And in My time, I showed people, that they could appeal – to My Mercy; and that I would help them with whatever the illness was. In your time, people do not want help My children.  And no one is ‘seeking’ – the right things.”
“THERE IS 'NO OTHER WAY', BUT THROUGH ME”
“For I am ‘the door’; I am ‘the gate’; and I am ‘the narrow way’!  There isno other way’, but through Me.  And out of My Great Mercy and ‘love for souls’, I tell them: the Truth – so that they may live.” 
“I CRIED OUT… FOR MERCY
“When I cried out, on the cross, “Father forgive them, for they know not, what they do,” I was crying out to Him, on behalf, of mankind – for Mercy.  Because the fullest manifestation – of their sins, had ‘taken place’.  For indeed I was bruised, for their iniquities; and I was killed for their sins.  Now does that mean that all souls go to Heaven?  No.  But until, I ‘made the sacrifice’, the Door to Heaven, would be shut to them.  My offering of Myself for their sins, would remove, ‘the Eternal Punishment’, that they would have received, had I notdied on the Cross’.  But this ‘concept’, has been: distorted, and changed – over the years, so that people, would have the opportunity, to believe, that ‘they are saved’ – apart from suffering, because I suffered for them.” 
“MY TESTIMONY… IS… MY MERCY”
“For those of you reading, My website – My Testimony, this is your ‘Great Warning’.  But it is also My Mercy, upon your souls – so that you can experience the consequences, of your sinful ‘lifestyles’ – while you are ‘still breathing’
“THE LORD SENT HIS SON… TO DIE, ON THE CROSS…” 
“I stand before, the Lord of Hosts, and I am His Angel, and Commander, of His, Armies.  So great, is the Host, of Heaven!  And I, am ‘the Angel with the Sword’: with ‘the Flaming Sword’, I stood, at the entrance, to the Garden, of EdenAnd, I, guarded souls, from partaking, of ‘the Tree of Life’.  As they were cut-off from it.  But in His Mercy, the Lord sent His Son, Jesus Christ: to die, on the Cross, for mankind’s sins; so ‘the Gates of Heaven’, could be opento them, once again.”
“ENDURES FOR EVER!”
“The Mercy of the Lord, endures for ever!  And his faithfulness - to all generations… I ‘tell you all’, I ‘drew strength’ – from praising the Lord, every day, and every evening.  And I sought His Counsel, often.  And it was He who ‘led me through’ the ‘trials’ and ‘sufferings’.  And it was His Strength, that helped me, to get through ‘the wilderness’ – to become the King, of Israel.”
 “’SAVED’… WITH TRUE REPENTANCE
Just as Nineveh, was ‘saved’ – from ‘sudden destruction’, so too, does He wish to ‘extend His Mercy’ – to the whole WorldNineveh was spared – because they responded ‘appropriately’ – to the request of the Most High True God.  But my people, you will not ‘be spared’ – from His Divine Wrath! – if you do not turn back to Him, with True repentance.”