Friday, January 27, 2017

BE SPIRITUALLY AWAKE


 
photo credit - Simple as That
“Besides this you know what hour it is, how it is full time now for you to wake from sleep.  For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed; the night is far gone, the day is at hand.  Let us then cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light; let us conduct ourselves becomingly as in the day, not in reveling and drunkenness, not in debauchery and licentiousness, not in quarreling and jealousy.  But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.”
 
“I AM ALLOWING THEM TO GO INTO CAPTIVITY”
 
“‘The iceberg’ in fact is bigger than you could ever imagine, and the World is like the Titanic. Only some people were blessed enough to enter into lifeboats, but most perished in the cold waters.  This was My Justice upon them, for they claimed that even I could not sink their ship.  No I didn’t sink the Titanic, I merely watched them come closer and closer to the iceberg, which was responsible for sinking them.  I did not intervene because of man’s free will.  They were proud enough to enter such a large ship, that made such boasts before me, and so they reaped the consequence of their choice.  And so it is with the World.  I am allowing them to go into captivity; I am allowing them to be oppressed and exterminated.  I am allowing them to be punished for their sins against Me. Hopefully some of them will wake-up before ‘the Iceberg’ hits them.”
 
“BEHOLD I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK”
 
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; but who will open to Me, and who will answer Me?  I tell you, not many.  For all, of these travesties, and destructive things, and, evil abominations – must take place, before: I can truly gather My Elect, and whisk them off to safety – in their refuges.  Behold, I am coming soon; but who will be awake, when I show up?” 
 
“THE WICKED WILL BE LULLED TO SLEEP"
 
“I bestow this grace upon all My Elect – this night.  Because My Elect are suffering so much, and have to endure so much hatred from others: rather than waiting for their hearts to be ‘weighed down’ with dissipation and wanting, I will go ahead, with their desires and fulfill them – a new spiritual alertness and awakeness will be upon all, My Faithful Remnant Church;  but the wicked will be ‘lulled to sleep’.”
 
“WATCH AND PRAY ALWAYS"
 
“Many are called, but few are chosen to do, what I know it is they will do.  Some people I call “My children,” simply do not answer; so how can they do what I ask of them, if they won’t even pick up their phone? – the phone being merely an allegory, for an awakened soul…  Now is not the time to fall asleep spiritually; but to be fully awake in your interior lives – even as you rest during the night, for the devil and the occult world never sleep.  Be on guard.  Watch and pray always.” 
 
“MOST HAVE GONE THE WAY OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH"
 
"But My Elect will stand ready when that Day comes: they will have their lamps lit, ready to go on My cue.  They will be ready to leave their churches and their gatherings, and even if necessary, their families – for not all of them will be saved: I may take one, or two, from out of a hundred families; but not all will be saved, for most have gone the way of Sodom, and Gomorrah, and have primed their souls: for something elserather than the promised land."
 
“AWAKE MY PEOPLE FROM YOUR SLUMBER”
 
Awake My people, from your slumber.  Rise up –out of the darkness, into the light.  Guard yourselves, for the Day is near!  For the time is coming, when you shall be leaving everything – once again, to follow Me: First, to be among My Elect, you must cast off the deeds of darkness in your souls, and seek true repentance from the heart.  My Ten Commandments, are a good reflection for you, for if you break one, you have broken them all.  So humble yourselves, and make ready; for the bridegroom, is coming – to take his Bride, away from this wicked generation of souls.” 
 
“THIS IS MY SECOND COMING” 
 
The ‘first watch’ is over now; the ‘second watch’ is beginning; and the ‘third watch’ is the finale.  They missed Me at My ‘first coming’.  I have come again through you both – There’s only one more time left… This is My Second Coming and people had better wake up!” 
 
“I AM RISEN SOON ONCE AGAIN"
 
“But you are alive, if you have My Life within you.  You are living, if your conscience is ‘awake’, if your souls are ‘at True peace with Me’then you are in ‘the state of grace’.  This is what I mean, by being ‘ready and waiting.  For the Bridegroom comes for his bride – soon.  I am ‘Risen’ - soon once again.”
 
“BECAUSE THE SIGNS ARE THERE”
 
“As one prophecy is fulfilled, so, another is given And that is all, the sign that they will receive, My children.  But they must ‘actively search’, and be ‘docile to the Truth’, when it ‘knocks on their door’.  Because the signs are there.  But only those who are ‘spiritually awake’ will be able to discern them.
 
 
“I AM ‘UNPACKING’ THE HOLY SCRIPTURES FOR THEM”
 
I am ‘unpacking’, the Holy Scripturesfor them, and ‘unlocking’ the Kingdom of Heaven once again – so that souls can wake-up, and start to live’ in accordance’ with My Commands.  Because let’s face it My children: there is only one King, in Heaven.  And I do not share My Throne – with anyone!  However, there are ‘thrones’ available, for those who are willing, to drink the cup that I drank, and My messengers are drinking from.”
 
“FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO REMAIN AWAKE 
 
“For those who want to remain awakespiritually; or, for those who want to ‘wake from their sleep: the antidote is My Testimony.”
 
HE HAS COMMANDED SOULS TO STAY AWAKE AND KEEP WATCH” 
 
Precious, in the sight, of the Lord Jesus Christ, are those who fear Him – who obey His Commands, and walk, in the Way.  For He is the Way, the Truth, and, the Life.  He is, ‘the narrow gate’.   But ‘the wicked’ – they do not know this.  They stumble – over, the words that are spoken.  They do not ’give heed’ – to the Way of the Lord Jesus Christ; but instead: they ‘revel in the drunkenness of this World’.  As He has Commanded souls to ‘stay awake’, and ‘keep watch’; so too have they fallen asleep. The whole World, is ‘asleep’, My children.  And what will wake them from their slumber?  The Lord Jesus Christ – coming with his ‘Myriads of Angels’ (– with Saint Michaelat the helm’), will ‘strike fear, into the hearts, of sinners everywhere’!  And they will look on Him, whom they have pierced; and all will weep and mourn on His account.  For the Son of Man comes: at an hour they do not expect.  Indeed he has ‘already come’ for certain souls.  ‘The Harvest’, is plenty; but the laborers are few’.  Therefore, the Lord Jesus Christ, will send: His Angels! – to reap the Harvest of the Earth; to chastise the wicked, and to nourish, and nurture, his very Ownhoping ‘all the while’, that the wicked will ‘come to their senses’, and embrace ‘the truth’ that will be ‘pierced through their hearts’.”  
 
THEY DID NOT LISTEN TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'S ADMONITION
 
“Many souls are ‘sleeping’in the World.  All, of the “christians” have ‘fallen asleep’!  They did not listen, to ‘the Lord Jesus Christ’s admonition: ‘to keep watch’; to ‘stay sober, and alert’.  They are all, ‘embracing worldliness’and ‘ungodliness’.  So unless they change, the Kingdom of Heaven is closed – to them!  I have warned, and warned… and warned!  But no one is listening: the Saints have been sent from above; ‘the unborn souls have spoken – for the first time!  But who is listening? – my children.  Is anyone ‘applying these Truths – to their lives’Very, very few.  But they are still ‘the spiritual realities’.”