Monday, May 23, 2016

Targeted Intercession

                                                


Powerful revelation by the Holy Spirit:

Use your prayer language along with your thoughts to accomplish what you're asking for in prayer. Pray in the spirit and at the same time think in your mind that which what you're asking for in prayer and this is called targeted intercession. 
 
It is important that we keep our thoughts laser-focused on the thing that we are praying for as we pray in the spirit. Often what we do is our minds become focused on other things as we're praying in the spirit and I call these shotgun prayers.

When you fire a shotgun and the bullet comes out, there's a spray of little beebies and some of those little beebies will hit the target and some of them will not. So when you pray and you don't focus your thoughts on what you're praying as you pray in the spirit, it's like that shotgun some of your prayers hit the target and some of them do not but when you use targeted intercession, then your prayer hits the mark and you see results. 
 
And then Holy Spirit gave me some more revelation on this targeted intercession. He said this to me. He said the angels receive their assignment through your targeted intercession and then they are dispatched.We see that this happened in scripture when Herod arrested Peter and put him in prison. Herod had already beheaded James and he was going to behead Peter right after passover so the disciples gathered together in a home and they began to use targeted intercession for Peter's release and as a result of their targeted intercession, an angel was dispatched to rescue Peter and we see the results of that in Acts 12:7-8 Now behold an angel of the Lord stood by him and a light shown in the prison and struck Peter on the side and raised him up saying “arise quickly and his chains fell off his hands. Then the angel said to him “gird yourself and tie your sandals” and so he did. And he said to him “put on your garment and follow me.”

You see the angel receive their assignment as a result of the targeted intercession of the prayers of the saints. And it's no different today when we pray in the spirit and our minds and our thoughts are focused on those prayers.

Sometimes we are releasing angels to do their assignment after the person that we are praying for. But the amazing thing in scripture was when Peter showed up at the door, the people did not believe that it was him behind the closed doors. And the reason they couldn't believe it was because they didn't understand the power of the targeted intercession because you see targeted intercession produces results that even astound those that are praying.

So it's important to remember that with targeted intercession, we must have faith for the thing that we are asking for. If we doubt that our prayers will be answered, then they probably won't be.
 
Scripture in James 1:6-8, says this: let him ask in faith with no doubting for he who doubts is like a wave in the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is double minded, unstable, in all his ways. It is important that we have faith that the very thing we're asking for will come to pass.

Holy Spirit: Through targeted prayer, I can change the hearts of men and they don't even know why they changed their mind. This is the power of targeted intercession.

Jeremiah 24:7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.

This attest to the fact that Yahweh can change the hearts of men. So if we intercede for for our loved ones that don't know JESUS, Yashuah as their Lord and their Savior then we can have more power in our prayers.So as we are praying in the spirit, our spiritual language, and that we have that particular person in our thoughts, in our mind about receiving salvation, then we are enabling the Holy Spirit and to hone in on those things that we should be praying for that individual because prayer salvation is a very general prayer. But with targeted intercession, we get very very specific. So as we are praying for someone to receive Jesus.


Jesus Christ as Lord and savior, there may be something that's hindering them that is why you're using targeted intercession. Holy Spirit can reveal to you what it is they need prayer for.

For example there may be a spirit of unbelief, there may be a spirit of doubt, there could be a spirit of addiction, there could be unforgiveness or anger or any other thing that's keeping them from receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and savior.

So while you use targeted intercession, Holy Spirit can reveal to you the specifics of how you should praying for that individual. 
 
Holy Spirit: when you pray in the spirit and engage your mind and your thought towards the thing you are praying for, you actually become a part of the prayer. 
 
Proverbs 23:7 attest to that: For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.



With this new revelation I was really excited.so that night I went to sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning, Holy Spirit woke me up. Who is it Lord that you want me to use this targeted intercession on? And He gave me the name Ed, So let me share with you a little bit about Ed so you can understand why and how I targeted him for intercession. 
 
Four years ago Ed had two blocked carotid arteries and he opted surgery, and during the surgery plaque from the carotid surgery went up to his brain and caused him to have a major stroke. And as a result of that stroke, for the last four years, Ed has been in a rehab center in a comatose state. He has a tracheotomy and a feeding tube to sustain him
.

A few years ago I became very good friends with Ed's wife, her name is Missy.  She invited me to stay at her home because I had some ministry meetings in her area. And so I began my targeted intercession for Ed at 2:00 o'clock in the morning and I began in the spirit really intensely and I began to think in my mind complete restoration, complete restoration, complete restoration at the same time that I was praying in the spirit. And as I had that thought of complete restoration for Ed in my mind, Holy Spirit revealed to me that that particular prayer was not targeted enough so I began to think of all the things that Ed needed in order to have complete restoration.

Ed needed a new brain, he needed new lungs, he needed a new nervous system, he needed a new trachea, he needed a new urethra, new muscles to be restored, new tendons to be restored. He just needed so much.

As I was in the spirit praying all these body parts, words were flying out of my mouth and in my brain and I was thinking on body parts that Ed needed as I was praying in the spirit. And then I began to think about angels retrieving these body parts for Ed. And as I was thinking those angels retrieving those body parts for Ed and at the same time praying in the spirit, then my thoughts actually then changed into a vision. And in the vision I saw these angels go into a room and have them and they retrieved the body part and they put in these beautiful decorated box and each angel had each body part in one box. And so there was a multitude of angels that had all body parts that are needed.

Next I saw in the vision was I saw these angels leave this room in heaven and I saw them start descending in through the heaven but something in my spirit said to me that they were detained in the second heaven. So I began to pray in the spirit and I began to say, Lord release Your warring angels so that these angel can get out of the second heaven. And I'm praying in the spirit and my tongues are becoming very very intense.

Now in that point in the vision, I got a picture of Ed laying in a hospital bed in his room at the rehab center. And I noticed in the room that it was night time because there was no light shining in Ed's room. Then all of a sudden in this vision, there was brilliant light that lit up his entire room. And I saw these angels come in with these beautiful boxes and they took the body parts out of the box and they laid each part where it belonged on top of Ed.
 
Now at this point I saw something that was really really miraculous. In this vision I saw Ed sat up in bed, but in the vision he was agitated because he didn't know where he was and he kept saying “where am I, where am I”? Then he began to say call my wife. I was seeing all of this in a vision at the same time I'm praying in the spirit. So now my prayer began to shift and as it shifted, am now praying for Missy. I said Missy, get up! And at time time I'm praying in the spirit, I'm seeing now Missy getting out of bed in a vision and I'm saying to Missy: get Ed's socks, get his shoes, get his underwear, get his pants, and get his shirt. I was very specific and said get these things and take them to the center where he is at. At that point it was like the burden for the prayer ended. 
 
Everything just stopped. When it stopped, I felt that vibrating inside me again and I felt like my soul and my spirit were vibrating and I felt like something had happened in the spiritual realm as a result of my prayer. This is the power of targeted intercession.

Sometimes when we pray targeted intercession, it can happen right that moment, sometimes it can happen sometime in the future but nonetheless, those prayers were released from the spiritual realm and I know that I know that at some point that very thing that I saw in the vision will occur and Ed will get up and he will be completely restored because these angels will bring the body parts to him.

So what I want to encourage you today is to start beginning to use this targeted intercession as you pray in the spirit using your prayer language focusing your mind and and your thoughts on the very person or the very thing that you are praying for and knowing that your prayers are being gathered together in golden bowls and that your prayer are being heard by your heavenly Father and that they will be released into the natural realm from the spiritual real as a result of your targeted prayer.

I encourage you to use this method of praying and maybe some of you are saying, wow, I already use this, and that's great continue to use it. But for those of you that this is a new teaching and a new revelation, I encourage you to use it and watch and see and you'll gonna see awesome results.