Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yahweh, Most High God’s Covenant with His People, Part 2


scroll  free image from freepik

Some Words from the Father:

·      But, there will come a time, and soon, that if you must stop to ponder whether you have done right or wrong, you will be so far behind spiritually that you will not be able to receive your inheritance of eternal life. For, there will come a time when you will not have enough time to purify your soul, to purify your heart, and to purify your spirit so that you will be ready spiritually to make the transition. For, darkness within will be a stumbling block to all, who want My promises of eternal life.
·     
The more pure you are, the whiter and brighter you are, and the easier it becomes to operate out of pure love. Then, you are the law and the law is you, but you are also free of the law and the law is free of you; for you have also risen above it. The law is within you, ‘tis true,’ as I have stated earlier, but love, even so surpasses the law.

Excerpt from Book 1 of the Mountain Prophecies of Linda Newkirk
_____________________________
“MY NEW COVENANT WITH MY PEOPLE”
YAHWEH, MOST HIGH GOD

PART II

Dust off your feet; for you are walking now on holy ground! This holy ground is the makeup of your own spirit, which should now be full of My truths. It should be full of My purity. It should be full of My righteousness and My love! At this late hour, you should not have to stop and wonder whether you are doing what is right. You should automatically know that you are on the right path. If you have to stop and wonder whether your choices are right, you have not mastered the commandments. You have not become a vessel of My pure love. This is all right for now, for many are still going through the refining fires. But, there will come a time, and soon, that if you must stop to ponder whether you have done right or wrong, you will be so far behind spiritually that you will not be able to receive your inheritance of eternal life. For, there will come a time when you will not have enough time to purify your soul, to purify your heart, and to purify your spirit so that you will be ready spiritually to make the transition. For, darkness within will be a stumbling block to all, who want My promises of eternal life.

So, first and foremost, you must walk in love and you must walk in obedience. But, love and obedience must not be second nature. These things, you must not have to think of. They must be totally automatic. You must be filled with love, with purity, and truth, to that you no longer have to think about what is right. You automatically do what is right. For, you become the law and the law becomes you when you operate within My will. This process becomes automatic, for your intent is pure and when your intent is pure and unselfish, you are able to operate within My pure love. The longer you operate within My pure love, which is also My will, the easier it becomes. And, the easier it becomes, the more pure your spirit and your soul become.

The more pure you are, the whiter and brighter you are, and the easier it becomes to operate out of pure love. Then, you are the law and the law is you, but you are also free of the law and the law is free of you; for you have also risen above it. The law is within you, ‘tis true,’ as I have stated earlier, but love, even so surpasses the law.

It is at this point that I put My key in you and you thereby become My key to all that is beautiful, to all that is pure, to all that is holy, and to all that is within My Kingdom. And, the Earth, itself, can no longer hold you and you do not have any interest in the Earth, save to do My will and to spread My love. This is My gift of Freedom to all.

So, what is My Covenant  My New Covenant is the freedom of My pure and true love. It is graduation time for those, who truly walk in this way. This is a glorious occasion and many have waited for this day when I put My key in the hearts of those, who walk in My pure and true love.

And, what is this key? It is My Key to Freedom! It is My completed pass to My Holy Mountain. It is your freedom from Earth, as you know it to be. This is My New Covenant and this Covenant signals both the beginning of My Kingdom on the Earth and the gift of eternal life for those, who are truly worthy. But, you have known for a very long time that the way is narrow and the gate is straight. Few truly find this way and fewer make the grade.

And, so it is, My Child. You have worked extremely hard this day, harder than I expected and you have concluded this Covenant. Do you have any questions ”

“Oh, my Father, I am so overwhelmed and I hardly know that to say. My head is spinning and my thoughts are wandering in thousands of directions. But, as I understand it, Your Covenant, all along, has been something like this:

1. Promises through Abraham;

2. The External Laws, the Ten Commandments;

3. The Internal Laws, the Spirit of God through our Saviour, the convicting power of the Holy Spirit. This is based on obedience and love.

4. Love is the law and the law is readily manifest within Your pure love; and when this takes place, we reach a point of freedom, of purity, of wholeness, and cleanliness before You. We are one with Your will and we do Your perfect will without any conscious awareness. At this point, we receive Your key to Your Holy Mountain, and then we are ready for our Gift of Eternal Life. By this time, we have our feet heavily planted in the world of Your Spirit and we walk freely in Your Spirit.”

“My Little One, this is so. You move from external controls, to internal controls, to no controls, for you are one with the law. You are love manifest and you are a beautiful extension of My perfect will.”

“Oh, Father, this is a lot and many will be overwhelmed by this information; but I do pray that they grasp what You have given herein.”

“My Little One, those will grasp it, who are ready to receive it, but many will mock and scorn it; for in no way can they understand it.”

“My Father, it seems that I have finished two days work in one day!

“You have, My Little One, and I know that you are thirsty and you are a little hungry. You are free to eat if you wish, for the purpose for the fast has been completed. Type this before the Feast of The Trumpets, for it is to be read and distributed on this Feast Day, AND EACH YEAR ON THIS PARTICULAR FEAST, THIS COVENANT IS TO BE READ ALOUD TO THpropheciesE CONGREGATION UNTIL THE RETURN OF MY SON. This is My new and beautiful Covenant. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.”

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 21st day of September, 2004,

Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

go to: prophecies