Monday, April 29, 2013

July 9 Prophecy


images from: clipart             Wikipedia

Pray for discernment to understand the Book of Revelation.
Many religion and denomination were/ are being formed which only bring division. Jesus said He could not be found in rituals or religiosity.

Never on Sunday, that is, do work on a Sunday. It is a rest day with GOD.
___________________
Questions to The Lord about The July 9th Prophecy.

"My Lord, as it is upon my mind, I come to you this morning on 10th of July, 1997 to drink more of The River regarding the man with the cane, who gave me the cookie yesterday."
"Blessed Child, it is I, Master Jesus. Blessed are you, indeed, for your heart yearns to swim the depth of The River, and in time all shall be shown you. The man, Little One, is The Prophet John, the same author of The Book of Revelation and more; even your son at the time of my death."
"My Lord, you said, son?"
"Child, I am saying to you that he was indeed your son (in another life)."
"Well, My Lord, people will once again toss out all for they do not believe in this thing called reincarnation."
"Nay, many do not, but go not with the masses or be concerned with religiosity. My Child, religiosity is a ritual devoid of me. I am not to be found in religiosity. Worry not for the masses. Write as I say."
"My Lord, I do my best, well aware of my faults and shortcomings. Being called to write for you humbles me to the ground."
"For this, I call you: for your love and compassion, for your kind heart, My Child, toward me and others."
"But, My Lord, I do not feel kind at times. It seems that my tolerance is low."
"And so it should be for lying and double crossing, for malice and contempt. Yea, let your tolerance be short for this and let your patience and tolerance run long for the true suffering, the sincere of heart."
"My Lord, it is just hard sometimes to tell the difference as some run first one way and then the next."
"‘Tis so, My Child, for all mankind. It is given to you to know the difference and this comes not from the mind, from thinking, but from spirit to Spirit. The more you are found worthy to have The Spirit of Truth, The Holy Spirit of Promise in you, the more you will discern, even discern at all times, 100% of the time."
"My Lord, I pray for this, and work for this. When I stumble, I just pick myself up, dust myself off and go back to the trough."
"‘Tis so, My Child, and this is as I expect for all, who love me. Not perfection, for there is not one among you who is so. But striving, My Child, striving to be so. This comes through error, most often trial and error. For, so many of you do not wish to know the depth of My Word, which can only be given you through The River.
"Now, Little One, of The Prophet, John, who has come to you in a vision. He has one eye, which is crystal clear. It runs a crystal clear blue with The River. The other has a rotating sphere, which twinkles as a star. My Child, the two eyes represent how one will discern The Book of Revelation. Most will discern it with the eye of the material world--the twinkling star. Those, who discern clearly will do so only with The River--The Holy Spirit of Promise. The Prophet is thin, as My Word in this Book is lean."
"How is it lean, My Lord?"
"The Book of Revelation is devoid of fat, devoid of fluff. Every sentence is meaningful. It is lean with the muscle of My Word, of strength in me."
"Then, My Lord, what is the cane?"
"The man is old as The Book of Revelation is old. He walks with a cane as one is crippled in understanding this word if seen through the eyes of the world."
"What of the tray and the cookie?"
"The ornate tray is the ornate word of The Book of Revelation. The pattern is carved deep into the tray, as My Word goes deep in The Book of Revelation. Just as in these visions given you, Child, there is much more than meets the eye."
"And the cookie?"
"The cookie is that given you of The Prophet John, your son from another life."
"Which is?"
"The great prayer for the gift of prophecy for you."
"My Lord, where is he now?"
"Well, Child, he sits among The Twelve."
"My Lord, my mind digresses to a vision I had ten years ago when The Apostle Paul appeared to me, adorned in radiant white. He shocked me deeply when he identified himself as The Apostle Paul. I cried so, as I was afraid and could not understand why he came to me. Why did he come to me?"
"The parallels in your life to that of Paul."
"But, My Lord, I never persecuted Christians."
"Nay, but you had little tolerance for the shallow walk. You never fit in. This angered you, and you knew not why,"
"Yes, My Lord, this is true I was searching for so many years and did not know what I was searching for. Life became so hard, so difficult and lonely."
"Then, you gave up on life. Drowned your sorrows in alcohol. The Apostle Paul appeared to you to give you a foreshadowing of what was to come in your life."
"My Lord, I am no apostle."
"But, you are a latter-day prophet. I am raising you up to do a mighty work for me."
"My Lord, this is frightening."
"Be not frightened. Draw on the strength of your past as The Prophet Aaron, and other prophets. This path of prophecy is not new to you. I would not send those to the front lines to do battle as generals, who did not have a long history of battle. Go deep into The River, and you will be able to summon this past strength, and more!"
"Nevertheless, My Lord, I feel as if I am standing on a ledge way up high alone."
"Yea, in terms of a person to hold your hand. For others belittle you: even your own family. They do not understand you and wish to place you like a peg in a hole. Child, you will not fit--as your journey is unlike theirs. Yea, it is a lonely journey, for you have no tangible human hand to carry you upon This Mountain. But, My Child, the human hand is for a short while only. I am for an eternity."
"Praise be to God! Then, My Lord, what of the message in the cookie, which says, "Never on a Sunday."
"My Child, it means what it says, ‘Never on a Sunday.’"
"Never what on a Sunday, My Lord?"
"Never do toil and trouble on a Sunday, but rest in The Lord."
"My Lord, what of doing these works for you?"
"My Child is this ‘toil and trouble’?"
"No, My Lord."
"Then it speaks for self."
"And Psalms 28?"
"Does this not speak for self; that this is a Psalm for you, for your life? That John, The Apostle, sends this to you? Study and memorize, as one day you will not be able to own a Bible."
"My Lord, I bow in reverence to You, to all The Apostles and what they went through in olden days. I honor them in their paths."
"Child ‘tis no more than what you will walk, and many like you.
Yea, I am Jesus, Even Jehovah, Most High God of Earth."
As dictated and recorded this 10th day of July, 1997
Linda Newkirk


go to: prophecies
               Book 1