Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Covenant of Most High God to His People, Part 1

scroll image fr freepik


The covenant of Almighty One continues: I want to bring to your attention these words of the FATHER:

·       But, remember this: this covenant will go unnoticed by many. This covenant will be mocked and rejected by many, but the true seeker of eternal life will take note of what is written herein.
·       I am the Food. I am the Life. Those, who choose Me live on. The evil are interred with the dust.”
·       the first and most elemental thing that you must grasp to be ready for this Covenant is that life, as you have known it in the Earth, is futile. For, all will soon be destroyed. All that you value and all that you treasure in this Earth, is but a trap, for in your riches, you will die. In your wealth, you will perish. For, life, as you know it in the Earth will soon come to an end. If you have not mastered obedience to the commandments, and if you do not understand that the basis for them, to begin with, is love; you cannot know Me and you cannot know My Son. But, if you are filled with love, then and only then can you see Me and My Son. This is the Covenant that My Son completed with all of humanity.

Excerpt from Book 1 of Mountain Prophecies by Linda Newkirk
_______________________

 Our Father in Heaven continues…

“My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Now, we come to Part I of this covenant; for we have covered the basic and fundamental information in the introduction to this Covenant. I have shown you the original need for sacrifice, for the people were so rebellious. And, obedience they failed to grasp, but sacrifice they could understand. Yet, even so, My Little One, throughout thousands of years, few really wanted to obey these commands. This is why I scattered the people. Nevertheless, I have always loved My People, and I could not forsake them; for I am bound to them through My Covenant with Abraham, for you are Abraham’s children. Yet, you have often provoked Me through your rebellion and I have often punished you, for if I did not punish you, how could I say that I love you  Love has always been fundamental. Love is the basis of the Ten Commandments, but as love was so lacking in the hearts of the people, that I brought out of Egypt, they could not grasp this love.

Love is the basis in My sending My only Son among you, but even so, many still do not grasp this great act of love on My part and on His part for each of you. Even so, My Little One, this work with humanity has been a great work of love, even from the beginning. But, from the standpoint of humanity, many of you neither grasp, nor understand, this basic concept, which has been involved in your spiritual progression from the beginning. Before we move forward, My Child, do you have any questions ”

“No, my Father, not at this time.”

“Then, let us proceed.”

“Yes, my Father.”

“My Little One, come up here on My Holy Mountain, and I will show you what few grasp, and even as I speak these things to you, My Little One, and even as the people read them, many will mock and scorn. But, remember this: this covenant will go unnoticed by many. This covenant will be mocked and rejected by many, but the true seeker of eternal life will take note of what is written herein. For, I am making freely available what all need to see and understand. As My Son came and brought a higher way, what is herein is an often-unnoticed principle in the higher way that He brought. For, certain things have not been freely spoken and they have not been freely given; for so few were ready to receive. So, come hither, My Little One, and take your seat once more at the desk on the aquamarine stone and write as you see, that all, who chooses it, may be the wiser.”

“Yes, my Father, I delight in Your perfect will!” Situating myself in the chair, I slide up to the desk and as my hands touch the glass top of the desk, I see once more the screen, and words become legible on the screen. This is what I see on the screen:


MY COVENANT WITH MY PEOPLE
 YAHWEH, MOST HIGH GOD

 PART 1

“Heed the blue and heed the white, for where one ends, another begins!” Then, suddenly the screen vanishes and I see a young and beautiful maiden in a meadow, which is full of flowers. In an instant, I realize that I am this young woman, but in another place and time. As I gaze upon myself, I realize that I am older than I think, perhaps between 18 and 21 years of age. But, I look much different than I look now, for my hair is long, the color of honey, and with many curls.

The field around me is a field of joy, and this field is full of beautiful flowers, which are so full of love and joy. These beautiful flowers all sparkle with the love of our Lord and God and in this place one can only feel absolute love and joy. How I wish to remain, for there is no darkness, no pain, no sorrow, and no evil! All is in perfect harmony and all is so full of love and joy that all of creation smiles. I arise from among the beautiful flowers and I remember the previous words, “Heed the blue and heed the white; for where one ends another begins.”

 My heart is so puzzled as these beautiful flowers begin to fade and I am now back in the chair and the screen is divided into two parts,  a deep and beautiful blue part and a white part.  I sit and look at this screen and begin to wonder, “What sort of cruel joke is this ” For, I have known such joy and love and now all is gone. Where is the joy and where is the love  And, even as I think these things, the blue and white begin to change positions on the screen. The blue now takes up the left side of the screen, while it was previously on the lower half and the white takes up the right side of the screen. Still, I am confused, for I do not know what this means.

I sit and stare at the screen and I repeat to myself, “Heed the blue and heed the white; for where one ends, another begins.” Then, the blue and the white begin to swirl on the screen and they make a vortex of spinning colors until the colors can no longer be separated, and all that I see is a spinning vortex of blue. I sit and look at this vortex and I do not know what I am to do now. Then, I see the words on the top of the screen, “Heed the blue.” And, on the bottom of the screen, I see, “Heed the white.” Still, I do not know what to do. This vortex continues to spin and I do not know what our Father wants me to see.

An angel comes to my chair and hands me a handkerchief. “Take this,” the angel says. “You will need it; for you re about to shed many tears.”

So, I take the handkerchief and I wait now; for the screen has turned into darkness and I do not know why this has happened. But, suddenly, very suddenly, I am caught up in this darkness and I hear the screams of many people. The whole countryside is afire and the smell of smoke is choking me. Some around me I know to be prophets of our Father come to me and say, “See the smoke. See the fire.” Nearby, a large tree is burning and it falls to the ground. A prophetess of our Father comes to me with a cup in her hand and I hardly recognize her; for her face is full of soot and her beautiful face is bleached with tears. But, amidst the glow of the fire, I do recognize her and I take the cup of soup. Oh, it is dismal time for South Africa! The burning fires consume the land and the smoke fills the skies. My eyes carry me in the Spirit over the hills and amidst my tears, I see many fires and much killing.

An angel appears and pours gasoline on the fires and she says to me, “Three more months.” and I say to her, “How can we make it for three more months, for the food is all but gone and all that remains is a little soup ” And, as the angel looks at me, she says, “Double toil and double trouble for the people of South Africa.”

Climbing beneath the wheels of a truck, I take the cup of soup and I weep. “Father, have You forsaken us, Your Children ” Then, I awake as from a dark dream and our Saviour is before me. He is dressed in white and He is so beautiful! “My Lord, Oh, my Beautiful Saviour, what is happening  The great destruction has come and the land is burning. What will the people do, for there is little food left ”

“My Little One,” He says, “ I am the Food. I am the Life. Those, who choose Me live on. The evil are interred with the dust.”

I wipe the tears form my eyes and look up to see that He is gone and once more I find myself beneath the truck and my heart is so heavy. Great sorrow grips my heart and tears flood my cheeks, and I wipe my face with my soot-covered hands. Uncontrollably, I begin to sob and the two prophets reach out to hug me. Now, I begin to climb out from beneath the truck and a prophetess says to me, “Come on, we are going home. Our Saviour has made a Way and help is on the way.”

Just as these words are spoken, the screen before me flickers and once again I see the blue and the white on the screen. The blue is on the top of the screen and the white is on the bottom. I sit at the small desk and the handkerchief is full of soot and tears and I bow my head and sob deeply and uncontrollably.

“Oh, my Father, Oh, Father, Oh, my Father, what kind of Covenant is this  For, I am so sad and our future on this Earth is so bleak. And, at that moment, I hear the sounds of sirens and I see these words on the screen before me: “You have learned your first big lesson.”

I look at these words and say to myself, ‘Yes, this is so, but I learned this lesson some time ago.’ Then, the words begin to flicker on the screen and I see that our Father is speaking again.

“I am Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God. Behold what I speak herein; for this is the beginning of My New Covenant with you, My People, and the first and most elemental thing that you must grasp to be ready for this Covenant is that life, as you have known it in the Earth, is futile. For, all will soon be destroyed. All that you value and all that you treasure in this Earth, is but a trap, for in your riches, you will die. In your wealth, you will perish. For, life, as you know it in the Earth will soon come to an end. If you have not mastered obedience to the commandments, and if you do not understand that the basis for them, to begin with, is love; you cannot know Me and you cannot know My Son. But, if you are filled with love, then and only then can you see Me and My Son. This is the Covenant that My Son completed with all of humanity.

And, you may say, ‘Well, this is not a new covenant,’ and I say to you, ‘Yes, this is so.’ But, heed the blue and heed the white; for where one ends the other begins.’ And, I know that you do not know what this means, but I do. For, I am the blue and I am the white. I am the Alpha and I am the Omega; and this is the end for My people in the Earth, who are truly ready for My gift of eternal life. Those, who are ready to graduate from this Earth, and to receive eternal life, will already be ready to leave. You will get your affairs in order. You will come out of the material world and you will be ready to give it all up. If you do not grasp this higher concept of love, even to love your enemies, you will not grasp a higher concept of eternal life and all that goes with it. For, this is the New Covenant for which you must be ready.

Just as most failed and they did not get to the Promised Land, most will fail again and they will not get My promise of eternal life. But, My Covenant with you is this. Eternal Life is My gift to those, who are ready to receive it. But, if you are still struggling with following the commandments, you are not ready for eternal life. If you are still filled with negativity and a host of other emotions, you are not ready for eternal life. If you are not filled with love and forgive all freely, you are not ready for eternal life. Those, who are ready, understand the futility of the material world and already their feet are stationed in the next world; for this is a time of great transition. But, it is also a time of great freedom, wherein those, who are ready, are being spiritually prepared for the next world. And you ask, “Well, what is this New Covenant,” and I and I say to you that this is more readily described in the next part of this covenant with you, My People.

go to : prophecies