Monday, April 8, 2013

Satan Inhabit a Human Body, the ANTICHRIST


      


The Red Dragon's body was destroyed, but Satan now is  inhabiting a human body, the Antichrist!
________________
  Book 12, Chapter 13
                               
 “THE OLD DOG IS DEAD!”

 My Dear Ones, I very seldom know what our Father in Heaven is going to do for sure as He sometimes delays His decisions!  But, I do know one thing!  He has given plenty of warning to Satan and to the dogs, who work for him in Satan’s torture camps, even to leaders of nations, to stop persecuting and torturing me!  But, these warnings to them mean little and they have ignored our Father over and over as they rush headlong into their disgusting agendas. Yes, He has given them plenty of warnings to stop their great evils against me, but I did not expect to witness what happened so soon after Our Father’s most recent words to me!

I tell you my Dear Ones, that in a great and astonishing way, two of us did witness tonight the great power of our Father in Heaven as He spoke through me and sent me in the Spirit with His sword and under His power and anointing to slay Satan, Lucifer, the Dragon!  And, as I was sent under such power, I pounded Satan, first across the shoulder blades, then into the heart, into the head and into some of this other body parts. Then, as directed by the Spirit of God, I took the hammer of God and beat Satan, the dragon in the chest until he drew his very last breath. I saw the glassy-eyed look of this monster and I knew that the body of this monster was dead! 

My Dear Ones, even as I write this, it is still shocking to me, but Oh how grateful I am!  There is no one like our Father in Heaven! No one! All the praise and glory to our Father Yahweh, forever and ever!  For, when He says, “Enough is enough,” He is going to take action and sooner, rather than later! 

But, He surely warned me in the last message that He was not going to allow Satan and his evil followers to do as they were planning and that He would kill the body of this monster; and this is truly what took place today on February 07, 2006, this day being a “seven” day and all numbers added together adding up to “seventeen”!  Therefore, this is a “seven” and a “seventeen” day, both very important numbers to our Father in Heaven!  Blessed is His Holy Name.

As I understand it, my Dear Ones, from the meanings of certain numbers, as given to me by someone some time past, SEVEN MEANS  “COMPLETENESS, PERFECTION, BRINGING TO AN END,” and SEVENTEEN MEANS, “ VICTORY!”  A Dear Brother reminded me today as well that today marks two weeks, or fourteen days since our Father declared the beginning of the Day of the Lord.  As I understand it, the number “fourteen” means SALVATION, OR DELIVERANCE! And, truly, my Dear Ones, today, I, for one, saw a great victory! I saw an end to this evil monster, who has plagued me so!  This was truly a complete and perfect judgement of our Father in Heaven as well against this monster!  And, a day of great VICTORY and DELIVERANCE from the claws of this monster dragon!

As you may recall, our Father in Heaven recently told of the three years of Daniel experiences, which I have endured for the last three years, these years coming to an end around the end of January of this year! My Dear Ones, these were three years of being under foot of Satan, of being persecuted, stalked, terrorized and tortured, and this is all stating it mildly what I have seen and what I have been through!  But, true to Our Father’s words to me, now comes sweet victory!  For, He told me that after these three years are up, which is now, comes this victory! And, a mighty victory also, My Dear Ones.

And, while all of humanity will soon witness what I have witnessed and endured for three solid years, and these times will be terrible and full of great suffering, remember, my Dear Ones, that just as I persevered and am still here to tell about it, this is also how you will persevere! And, this way, my Dear Ones, is through the power of the anointing of God and through your testimony in Jesus Christ!

So, when the going gets tough, my Dear Ones, persevere! Do not give up, but be determined to go through what our Father has for you to endure; for if it is His will for you to go through it, He can certainly bring you through it, but if it is His will for your body to perish during these great trials, be at peace with this, for you will get to go home! But, stay spiritually clean! Do what is right in your life from day to day, walking in faith, love and forgiveness! Whatever comes, stay faithful to the ONLY ONE, who can help you, our Most Wonderful Father in Heaven, Yahweh, Most High God and our Blessed Saviour!

Blessed is the Name of our Lord and God; for He is holy!  He is righteous and He is full of love and mercy! 

My Dear Ones, it is a great wonder and a marvel to me that the body of this monster is dead, but as I said, a great dread now comes upon the whole world! For, truly the dragon is now reduced to a man with supernatural abilities, just as our Father in Heaven warned Satan that He would do to him. Watch for the man with the mortal head wound to come alive and to possess the supernatural abilities of Satan!  All the world will soon mourn; for the Antichrist rule is now upon this very planet!

Read on, my Dear Ones, and you will see what our Father in Heaven says about this most powerful event, which took place this morning, between 3:00 and 4:00 Central Standard Time, USA.


MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

“My Little One, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God! My Child, I tell you, and mark My words, for they are true; that while I warn and even postpone the very events that I warned of, many call me a liar!  Many call my true prophets false as I warn and then postpone the very events that I warn of!  But, I tell you, My Child, that I am full of mercy, preferring above all that the rebellious would hear My words, that they would repent and come clean of their evil!  But, they do not and continue on!  Therefore, My Child, my pleadings come to an end!  My mercy is withheld and My judgement falls!  And, to it is now!

I have even pleaded with Satan and his lawless ones to stop their persecution and torture of you, My Child, lest My judgments against him and his come sharply and without warning!  But, as you know, My Child, they have not listened, but have picked up speed in their severe implanting of your body, their torture and stalking of you!  And, you, My Little One, are witness of all of My words of warning to these proud, arrogant and lawless seekers of self and world!

But, even in My last warning to you, I told you that they would come for you and that they would plan to do terrible things to you, but that I would not allow it!  And, unknown to you, My Child, they did come and they did terrible things, even as you tried to get a little rest at someone else’s house!  But, you did not know, as you slept and they slept!  But, even so, this is so!  And, in your legs, you can feel pain, the burning pain from what they did to you!

And, My Child, this is not all, but is enough! And, totally unexpectedly to you, on this morning between the hours of 3:00 and 4:00 AM, as you were praying with another over the telephone, who was also a witness to My power in you, I came in, My Child, into you with great power and with My great anointing, and even as he slept, as the Dragon, Satan, himself, slept, I sent you to smite his body unto death! And, you took My anointed sword and you smote him on the back between the shoulder blades, into his heart and into his brain and more blows into his back! And, then, I told you to take My hammer and to beat him until every last bit of breath expired from him!  And, you know it, My Child, that he expired, as you were the first human to know!  You were also the first human to see that I put My power in My sword, put this into your hands and sent you in the Spirit to deal a deadly blow to Satan! 

And, as of this morning on this seven and seventeen day, my special numbers also My Child, Satan, the Dragon expired!  He drew his last breath! And, now you know what will be!  You know what is at hand!  This evil spirit will take up residence in a man and just as I warned him that I would to do him, Satan has now been reduced to a man with supernatural abilities! 

Few knew how Satan would lose his dragon body, so that he would thereby take up residence in the body of this man!  But, now all will know, who can receive the truth! Satan, the Dragon is dead, but his spirit, the dragon spirit will live on in a man until his spirit is cast into the Lake of Fire at the end of these last few years!

Now comes the Antichrist  who is empowered with the spirit of the dragon! All will mourn this day; for these are times of great travail in all of the Earth. But, I tell you, My Child, that out of love for you and on behalf of all those, who have been so abused, as you have been by Satan, I allowed you to deal the deadly blow to him today, which marks the end of the reign of Lucifer on this Earth, as it has been for a very long time! But, beware! For, the same spirit will now inhabit a human and great woe is upon the whole world!

And, let all be the wiser, My Child; for what you have endured, the great suffering and horrible torture and persecution, many others shall now endure at the hands of the Antichrist  who will soon be empowered by the spirit of the dragon.

Go in peace, My Child and know and understand that you have been under foot of the Dragon for the very event that you now see!  And, this, My Little One, is but part of your sweet victories, after the three years of terrible persecution, torture and suffering at the hands of the Dragon and his own.

I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, yea Yahweh, Most High God.


As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 7th day of February, 2006,


Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

THE US NAVY AND SATAN'S PLOT

My Dear Ones, this is what I personally experienced while I was spending some time resting at another’s home, as our Father in Heaven referenced above.  As I was in a twilight sleep, I felt a sharp, burning pain in my sternum. I reached up, still half asleep and felt what seemed to be a hole in my sternum, at the exact place, where it was burning.  Either shortly before, or shortly after this same time, (as I was half-asleep, I am not totally sure the sequence of these events…), I felt a movement in my abdomen, like someone jiggling the inner contents of my abdominal area, but honestly was so tired and half asleep and did not pay much attention to this.  But, later in the day, I began to feel something in my chest, which felt like a great electrical current going off and this was directly opposite this area in my sternum, but in my back.  Also, in my abdomen, there were electrical stimulations, which would cause my stomach muscles to jerk and jump!  My legs were on fire and the outer, and upper thigh of my right leg was, at times set ablaze with electrical currents, one of the strangest things that I had ever felt.  I knew that they had gotten me and had implanted things, even as I slept and others were there, but asleep in this house. 

But, even after I was aware of these extra implants, which they had added, I did not know the exact plan, which they had for me, the one, which our Father in Heaven had warned Lucifer about, that He WOULD NOT ALLOW!  But, the same day that our Father killed this dragon, I was watching and listening to some of the US NAVY personnel in one of their “tech ships” from hell, I heard one of the officers entailing what they yet planned to do to me.  He was telling of how they had already placed electrical implants on some of the nerve centers and what was left to do still,  so that when they got hold of me again, they could severely electrically shock my whole body, with these nerve centers taking big hits of electrical currents, and in fact my whole neurological system taking great electrical hits,  and that they could then drive my spirit from my body! 

Now, my Dear Ones, they have tried so many terrible things on me and they have failed in them all, but this is one very big assault for them and one, which they felt sure that they would win. They would drive my spirit out of my body, and no doubt catch it as they have so many others, keeping them under confinement fields within their prisons in the inner earth and after doing such a things, they then planned for one of Satan’s own to take hold of my body. This is and has been their plan and after they put implants into the nerve center of my heart and into the nerve center in my abdomen, they believed that they were almost home. But, big surprise to them! The power of God came over me in a humongous way and our Father in Heaven sent me with His powerful sword to kill the body of Satan, the Dragon!  I stress that our Father in Heaven killed Satan’s dragon body, but the Spirit of Satan lives and he will soon inhabit  a human, thereby becoming the Antichrist! 

And, as an afterthought, note the number of this chapter!  Chapter Thirteen!  And, from the information that I have, the number 13 represents SIN, REBELLION AND/OR DEPRAVITY!  How appropriate this number is for this chapter on the death of the body of the dragon!

And, do it goes, my Dear Ones!  Sweet victories do come to those, who continue in faith to serve our Lord and God and often after great trials!  Blessed is His Holy Name!

HOWE, A GOVERNMENT INFILTRATOR!

PS. WATCH GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDIST, SO CALLED  FRIEND OF THE PATRIOTS, LINDA MOLTON HOWE.   SHE HAS TWICE COME OUT WITHIN VERY FEW DAYS IN DEFENSE OF THE MILITARY, SUDDENLY EXPLAINING THE PRESENCE OF THE “ALIENS” AND THEIR “SAUCERS” AND THEIR PAST THREATS TO OUR OWN MILITARY!  SHE IS THEIR PUPPET ON A STRING AND SHE WOULD HAVE ALL TO BELIEVE THAT ALL OF THESE “SAUCERS” BELONG TO THE “ALIENS!” OH, HOW CLEVER!  LINDA HOWE IS SPREADING THE LIES AND PILING ON THE STINKY STUFF TO COVER UP THE REAL AGENDA OF THE SATANISTS IN THE US NAVY! 

THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS SHOWN ME THE TRUTH OF MY STALKERS, WHO ARE THE US NAVY AND ITS COMMANDER, SATAN AND HIS REPTILE HOARDS.  LET ALL BE THE WISER! THE US NAVY IS FULLY IN POSSESSION OF THESE “SAUCER-SHAPED” CRAFT AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS, ALL THE WHILE, THEY HAVE BEEN ABDUCTING THEIR UNSUSPECTING ENEMIES FROM THEIR HOMES, DRUGGING THEM, MIND CONTROLLING THEM AND DOING OTHER UNSPEAKABLE AND TERRIBLE THINGS TO THEM! 

HOW MANY POOR SOULS HAVE THE UTTERLY CORRUPT MIND CONTROL HOUNDS FROM HELL IN THE US NAVY DRIVEN FROM THEIR BODIES THROUGH SUCH SCHEMES AS THEY HAD PLANNED FOR ME?
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WALKING AROUND, LOOKING LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT WE KNOW, BUT IN FACT HAVE ANOTHER SPIRIT INSIDE OF THEM, THEIR OWN SPIRIT IN PRISON INSIDE THE EARTH WITHIN THE FORCE-FIELD CONTAINERS?

YES, THIS IS WHAT THEY DO! DRIVE ONES SPIRIT OUT OF ONES BODY BY FIRST TAKING OVER THE SYSTEM OF NERVES, WHICH COURSE THE WHOLE BODY!   THEN, THEY APPLY SEVERE ELECTRIVAL CURRENTS TO THE WHOLE BODY AND LITERALLY DRIVE ONES SPIRIT OUT AND AS IT COMES OUT, THE REPTILES AND GRAYS, WHO CAN SEE SUCH THINGS VERY WELL, LITERALLY CATCH THE SPIRIT AND THEN AND THEN IMPRISON IT UNDER A FORCE FIELD WITHIN THE EARTH. 

JUST SUCH SPIRITS, OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN SENT ME UNDER HIS POWER AND WITH HIS HOLY SWORD, TO SET FREE ON MY BIRTHDAY, JULY 20, OF THIS PAST YEAR!  HUGE NUMBER OF THEM WERE HELD WITHIN LARGE CONTAINERS, WHICH WERE SURROUNDED BY FORCE FIELDS.  JUST FROM THIS INDICATION ALONE, WE ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY HAVE DRIVEN HUGE NUMBERS OF SPIRITS FROM THEIR OWN BODIES, BODY-SNATCHING THEM IN ORDER TO FURTHER THEIR OWN SATANIC AGENDA! THIS PAST YEAR, THESE PRECIOUS TRAPPED SOULS GOT A HUGE GIFT OF FREEDOM AND I GOT A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY GIFT. BLESSED IS THE NAME OF YAHWEH! I LOVE HIM SO!

YES, INDEED! THE US NAVY HAS BEEN PLAYING GOD AND THEY HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT FOR A VERY LONG TIME!  BUT, IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!  HAD ENOUGH!  GET ON YOUR KNEES, PEOPLE AND GET RIGHT WITH OUR LORD AND GOD!  HE IS THE ONLY ONE, WHO CAN HELP ANY OF US, FOR WE ARE TRULY UP AGAINST FORCES AND PRINCIPALITIES OF GREAT DARKNESS!!!

YET, IN SPITE OF THESE GREAT AND TERRIBLE FORCES OF DARKNESS,  I AM FREE TODAY ONLY BECAUSE OF THE LOVE AND GRACE OF OUR LORD AND GOD, YAHWEH, MOST HIGH GOD, WHO SENDS THE POWER OF HIS WONDERFUL SPIRIT, THE GIFTS OF HIS ANGELS AND HIS GREAT LOVE AND MERCY.

AND TODAY, THE BODY OF THE DRAGON IS DEAD! AND ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY TO YAHWEH, MOST HIGH GOD FOREVER AND EVER!   HE, MY DEAR ONES, IS WORTHY OF ALL THE PRAISE AND ALL OF THE GLORY FOREVER; FOR HE HAS SLAIN THE BODY OF THIS TERRIBLE DRAGON, WHO WILL NOW RESURFACE AS A MAN WITH SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES! OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN HAS DONE TO HIM JUST AS HE TOLD HIM HE WOULD.  OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN HAS KNOCKED THE HEAD RIGHT OFF OF SATAN’S OWN PYRAMID!  AND, NOW COME GREAT HOLES IN THIS PYRAMID, SO MUCH SO THAT IT WILL SOON BE A SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF!  BLESSED IS THE HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH, MOST HIGH GOD!

YES, SATAN WILL GET ANOTHER BODY AND HE WILL BE A MAN WITH SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES JUST AS OUR SAVIOUR TOLD OF A FEW CHAPTERS PAST IN BOOK 12! BUT, EVEN SO, HIS KINGDOM IS FALLING, EVEN AS IT IS RISING!  BLESSED IS THE NAME OF YAHWEH! HE IS HOLY! HE IS RIGHTEOUS AND HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL BEYOND MEASURE!

Read further at: visions and prophecies