Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Reincarnation


Elijah
Reincarnation, is it true? Elijah reincarnated through John the Baptist as shown in the following passages!

Read on:
___________________ 
A Psalm of David
Psalms 28:1-9
1.   Unto Thee, will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if Thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2.   Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto Thee, when I lift up my hands toward Thy holy oracle.
3.   Draw me not away with the wicked and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbors, but mischief in their hearts.
4.   Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavors: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their just dessert.
5.  Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of His hands, He shall destroy them, and not build them up.
6.  Blessed be the Lord, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications.
7.  The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.
8. The Lord is their strength, and He is the saving strength of his anointed.
9. Save Thy people, and bless Thine inheritance; feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

Before I began to receive messages from The Mountain, Jesus sent angels to give me messages. I sent some of these out via the Internet. A message that reincarnation is true caused an explosion of hate mail. I was accused of calling up dark and seducing spirits, communing with the devil and so on.
Many still believe the rumors that I am New Age and a crystal user or worshiper. I get mail requesting me to substantiate my faith. My brother cut off all communication with me for a while and sent me books against reincarnation. Oh, the push is on to save me!
I am including here a message from Jesus about reincarnation and also verses from The Bible for you to read and understand. Seek The Spirit of God in all things and you shall not go without understanding of Him and His Ways. Look for a great rain of God’s Spirit in our midst. See. Zec. 10:1. This great flowing in of His Spirit will draw those of the true church, one to another. A mighty army shall rise from within this circle and will go with great miracles among God’ people. For, He has spoken it.
BIBLE PASSAGES (KJV)
John the Baptist was the spirit of Elijah reincarnated.
Matthew 11:11-14
1.  Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
2.    And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
3.    For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
4.    And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.

Jesus spoke to prophets gone on:
Matthew 17: 1-3
1.   And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
2.   And was transfigured before them: and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as light.
3.   And, behold there appeared unto them Moses and Elijah talking with Him.

Jesus speaks again of John the Baptist as being Elijah:
Matthew 17: 10-13
1.  And His disciples asked Him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elijah must first come?
2.   And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elijah truly shall first come, and restore all things.
3.  But I say unto you, That Elijah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
4.  Then the disciples understood that He spake unto them of John the Baptist.

"Neither can they die ANYMORE…"(caps mine.)
Luke 21: 35-36
1.  But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
2.  Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

"But in it (the land) shall be A TENTH, and it shall return…" (Caps mine.)
Isaiah 6:10-13
1.   Make the heart of this people fat and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their hears, and understand with their heart, and convert and be healed.
2.   Then, said I, Lord, how long? And He answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
3.   And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
4.   But yet it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teal tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

"Him that overcometh…"
Rev. 3:12
1.  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he SHALL GO NO MORE OUT: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jeruselum, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name. (Caps mine. Why is he talking about going out again? If people died and went to heaven and stayed they would certainly go out no more. But they do go out. Read below and you will see.)

"The first resurrection…"
Rev 20: 4-5
1.   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
2. BUT THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. This is the first resurrection. (caps mine.)
[If we go back to the ten percent in Isaiah, we see that 90% are elsewhere. How many of these will live again? Also the many who are not resurrected will die again if we look at Luke 21, above.]

Inherit Holy Mountain
Isaiah: 57:13
1.   When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in Me shall possess the land, and shall inherit My holy mountain.
[From King Solomon’s blunders, we know all about vanity. Most everyone has had to deal with vanity. We have loved the worldly and pushed out God. We cannot love God and things of the world at the same time. As we grow spiritually and become strong in our spiritual walk and in wisdom from God, we do not seek the worldly, but things of God. We learn to live a simple life and walk a simple walk. God supplies our needs. And He shall reward us. For we shall inherit His Holy Mountain. On this mountain is much that our minds cannot imagine, even The Tree of Life.]

New heavens and new earth…
Isaiah: 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and THE FORMER SHALL NOT BE REMEMBERED, NOR COME TO MIND. (caps mine)

Must be born again of flesh and of Spirit
John 3:4-7
Nicodemus saith unto Him, How can a man be born when he is old…can he enter the second time into this mother’s womb, and be born…
Jesus answered. Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (Jesus is talking about two separate things here. Birth through water, the birth canal, the flesh. And birth through The Spirit. Both are required to get into the kingdom of God. The meaning of this one simple statement has been missed over and over.)
Linda Newkirk
go to:prophecies