Saturday, April 13, 2013

“The Trumpet Call for The Bride!”


Only the pure souls will be taken when the trumpet is sounded before the tribulation.   NO ONE, BUT NO ONE, with wrinkles (not even a single sin) shall be taken! So review your life, repent,, and go the straight path!
-------------------------

Book 12, Chapter 18

“The Trumpet Call for The Bride!”                                   


My Beloved Child, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!  My Little One, take note of what I am about to tell you; for it is meat for My Bride!  It is My trumpet call to My Bride!

My Little One, as you know, there is a time and a season for all things and so it is, always with Me and My works!  I do nothing without consideration for all things!  I am a God of Love, but also a God of Righteousness and Great Perfection!  This is why I have called My Bride to perfection, even as I have shown you through My Son!  I sent Him to set an example for each of you; but I tell you, My Little One, that at this late hour only a few of you the world over have made yourselves clean,  pure and white as snow!  Only a few of you have chosen righteousness, truth, obedience and honor toward me as a way of life.  But, a few of you have and now comes My trumpet call! 

My Feast of the Trumpets, which is coming up soon is My Trumpet Call for My Bride!  I say to you, make yourselves ready; for soon thereafter I will come as a thief, a thief in the night, and I will take My clean ones!  Even as I have spoken it through My word, My pure and clean ones are not appointed to My wrath!  But, sadly for most of you, you are not ready! 

Yes, you long for Me to come for you, to take you away, so that you do not have to endure the Great Tribulation, which is at hand; but you have been sloppy!  You have been lazy and you have taken the easy way out!  Now, and soon, very soon, My Coming shall be; and you, who have lived a sloppy and lukewarm spiritual life, will not go with Me!  Yes, you will be left behind to go through the Great Tribulation!  Through your great suffering, you will give up your vices and come clean of your sloppy ways, or you will not be among those, who are taken at the end!

I tell you that I am coming soon, very soon for Mine; for the work of My Daughter of Revelation Chapter Twelve is soon completed in its entirety!  Already, she has passed milestones, which I set for her; and her work is nearly finished, even now!  And, when I come for her, I will also take the virgin souls, My Pure and Clean Bride!

I shall whisk you away in the twinkle of an eye and I shall wondrously bless you and give you a time of rest until the end!  Then, you will return with Me in the clouds, the victorious ones, who have overcome all things of this world, to meet and greet the rest of the overcomers!

I tell you this now; for My Coming is at hand and there is none other that I would pick to pen such words, but this one, who even now must write these beautiful words under the feet of Satan and surrounded by his fallen angels!

But, now, My Pure and Clean Daughter, My Pure Virgin among all people, My Beautiful Bride, arise and be joyous!  Go with a song in your heart and be of great and good cheer; for soon, My Beautiful Ones, very soon, I come for you!

My Little One, post this, along with the supporting scriptures that I have shown you!  I will open the way for to write more, and soon, that all may know the beautiful and trying events of Revelation, Chapter Twelve!  For, what you have endured for almost 40 months, those, who remain also endure, and more!  For, what has happened to you as you suffered under the feet of Satan will soon happen to humanity all over the Earth! 

Rejoice and be glad, all who are clean, and who are counted worthy to be spared such things!  But, it is now woe, terrible woe, to those, who have chosen the world and its pleasures over Me!

I am your Father, Yahweh, Most High God! Go in peace and know My great love for each of you!

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 21st day of August, 2006,

Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman

NOTE:  THE COMING FEAST OF THE TRUMPETS IS ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2006!


Below are scriptures, which foretell that our Saviour will take the pure and clean souls before the Great Tribulation!  There was a time when I believed, as many still do, that all will go through this Great Tribulation; but about two or three years ago, our Father in Heaven also told me via these  writings that at or near the time of the nuclear attack on America, He would come for these white and pure souls and that they would not have to go through these things.

Since that time, He has shown via many scriptures that this is so and that this coming, the second coming, is not the same as HIS COMING IN THE END IN THE CLOUDS WITH THE SAINTS!  SO, THERE WILL BE THE SECOND COMING, WHICH IS AS A “THIEF”, WHEREIN ONLY THOSE WILL SEE HIM, WHO ARE TO GO WITH HIM!  AT THE TIME OF HIS THIRD COMING, HE WILL COME IN THE CLOUDS WITH THE SAINTS, FULLY VISIBLE TO ALL! 

After His Second Coming, there will be remaining 42 months, the reign of the antichrist, but our Saviour has indicated that He will shorten this time by some months; for if He did not, none would be left alive!  Read on for a better understanding of His Second Coming from the Holy Bible. I have used the King James Version!  Study these scriptures and be blessed in knowing that He is indeed coming and soon like a thief!  Get spiritually clean, filled with the Spirit of God (oil in your lamps) and eagerly and expectantly await His soon return!

My great thanks to my Dear Friend, Miss Ani, who knows the Scriptures so well!  Some months ago, I lost my large study Bible, while on the road in one of my many trips, and so I now have a new Bible! In the old Bible, I did so much study and underlined many things, so it is harder for me to navigate around a new Bible without so many notes. But, my Dear Friend studies and knows well the Scriptures and it was easy for her to help me locate these beautiful verses.  Much love and many blessings to my Dear Sister, Miss Ani!

 My Dear Ones, these scriptures in St. Luke, and also stated elsewhere in the New Testament, are really my favorites as regarding the second coming of our Saviour; but these scriptures will elude one if not quickened by the Spirit of God! For, this is truly how His Second Coming will be!

St Luke 17:26-37

“And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man!  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;  But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.  Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed!  In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot’s wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosever shall lose his life shall preserve it. I tell you, in that
night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken and the other left.  Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.  And, they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord?  And, he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together!”

My Dear Ones, it is extremely important to see what our Saviour is showing here.  He compares His Coming to the time that He took Noah and his family aboard the Ark to save them; and He did this, just before the great floods destroyed the people and He did the same kind of thing with Lot and His family. Even in the same day that He took them all out, great destruction came upon the people. And, through His words here, we see that He is going to remove the clean souls just before the terrible devastation, even in the same day that it begins, but clearly before it begins! For, this is the way that He likens His Second Coming! 

In His Second coming, we can see that He does come as a thief, wherein He takes one here and another there!  And, the apostles say, Where, Lord! He tells them that the eagles gather where the body is!  He has told us through divine revelation that He is this body and the eagles are those, who soar above the world, who rise above it, who can see clearly, the clean spiritual souls! They literally fly away!  Remember also in Revelation, Chapter Twelve, we are told that the Woman leaves on the wings of a Great Eagle. 

One day, while I was praying, our Saviour appeared to me and when He turned to walk away, I saw two wings on his back! I have never seen Him with any wings, whatsoever; but this was His way of showing that He is the Great Eagle of Revelation, Chapter Twelve, who comes for the woman! Blessed is His Holy Name!

Luke 21:36

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man!

This is His commandment!  Watch and Pray!  Why? So, that you will be clean and counted worthy to escape the terrible times, which are to come upon the whole world!

Revelation 15:15

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.

Here, He plainly tells us that He comes as a thief!  This is His Second Coming, His Coming for the clean souls before the Terrible Tribulation. He does not come at this time in the clouds for the whole world to see, but as a thief He comes!

Revelation 3:10

Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell on the earth.

Here again, He tells of His blessings for His Faithful, His promise, my Dear Ones, that He will keep the His Faithful from the hour of terrible temptation, which is to come!  They have kept the word of His patience!  They have waited upon Him and have kept themselves clean!

1Thessolonians 5:1-9

But of the times and seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.  For, yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For, when they say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But, ye brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of the darkness.  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Other Supporting scriptures!

1Cor.  15:51- 52

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Note that a trumpet shall sound in the heavens!  As I understand this about the “dead,” my Dear Ones, the dead are those, who have literally died to things of this world.  Some of us have actually witnessed ourselves coming out of the graves!  This, my Dear Ones, is death or dying to the things of the world, so that the new and incorruptible “body” can be received at the time of the coming of our Saviour!

Dear Ones, receive these words and be blessed! Make yourselves ready for the coming of our Saviour! Repent of all of your sins and errors before Him!  For, soon and very soon, He comes for the clean souls!  Now, go in the love of our Most Wonderful Lord and God! 

Blessed is the Name of Yahweh and Blessed is the Name of His Beautiful Son and Wonderful Spirit forever and ever! All the praise and glory to Him! For, He is worthy, my Dear Ones, worthy of all the praise and glory!

go to: prophecies